Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Hi all, bit of a rotten day. I’ve cried three times. Not even really sure why. Must be hormones. My skin is the worst it’s ever been, must be putting too much stress on myself. The third and final time I broke into tears my boyfriend ran a bath for me with candles, got me some fresh pjs and made me get in bed 🤣 he’s a gem 💎
aww i hope you enjoyed your bath! it's probably a lot of things at once, what with the house and all that 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Don’t know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post but I’ve also had a big fuck off reaction to something on my legs and arms. I’ve got THE itchiest rash ever. I think it’s the sanctuary spa body scrub I used the other day🥴 I’ve used a few new products but that’s the only thing that’s gone only on my legs and arms which is where the rash is. Absolute killlllller. I’ve put loads of E45 cream on but if anyone has any recommendations to take the itch away and reduce the rash plzzzzz let me know
Get some antihistamine down you. Will stop itch and calm down any redness.

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
@WilmaHun I’m so mad for you! I think you did the best thing you could have done and walked away. What an absolute bully blocking you in just so she can talk down to you?!

I’m pleased your boyfriend stuck up for you. Bet she didn’t like that!

@JOHN1967 I know you probably meant well but if your comment begins “this is going to sound patronising…”, maybe hold off saying it then? You’re not helping Wilma out here.
Thank you 💛💛

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Waiting for everyone to do their bits so I can finish off but got feck all to do now til after lunchtime and there's not even snooker on this morning, FEW-MIN 😡😂

Anyway in the grand scheme it doesn't matter so I'll just putter along til home time, making bean (😒) chilli for tea and just gonna chill in front of telly, working from home tomorrow too so I can have a lie in! We're having new sofas delivered I'm so excited!

Have a lovely day tattlers ❤🌞
If you can get away with having youtube on at work there's lots of older matches on there

What style of sofas are you getting?

• Heart

jarv

VIP Member
@bolimepipi I think a change of jobs sounds like it can only be a positive thing for you! A job just really isn't worth the damage to your mental health and wellbeing ❤ I hope you find the right thing for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 1

jarv

VIP Member
I grew up in Bolton and definitely remember Sayers, but that was years ago now! I also remember Greenhalghs too no idea if that is still going. Cooplands must be a Yorkshire thing as I've only ever seen them here! I do love a good cooplands, they've got a really good range of cakes! Prefer it to Greggs 😬

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Well yesterday I was impressed with the shed company, they sent the missing parts by courier. Blimey, thought I would have to wait days for them. 😂

Today has been a bit of a odd day. Woke up with a stomach ache and felt all windy and weird, acid attacks. Out came the Gaviscon. It’s probably my own fault as I have been eating more sugary things again lately, just can’t help myself. So I will be back on the herbal teas again and hoping for the best. I recently had a stool test - don’t laugh, well go on then, as I know you will - I probably would an all. 🤣🤣 Anyway, the stool test came back negative, it was to test for Helicobactor pylori and an antigen. Now when I last spoke with my Doctor, she said if the test was okay, then she would put me on Lanzoprazole to sort out the acid attacks and reflux. But I won’t get to speak with her again until the end of the month. Meantime, I’m not getting these attacks as frequently...although I’ve spoken too soon with today’s painful tum. 😮😩

Had a blind man come over this afternoon, not an actual blind man, someone to see me about conservatory blinds. 🤣 Reminds me of that joke: A woman is having a shower when the doorbell rings. She gets out to answer the door, but can’t find her towel, so peeks through the blinds. Standing at the front door is a man wearing sunglasses and a shirt which reads BLIND MAN. “Well” she thinks, “doesn’t matter about the towel” and answers the door naked.

The man says, “Nice tits lady, I’m here to fix your blinds.” 🤣🤣

Anyhow it didn’t quite pan out like that, thank Christ, cos he was a bid of a weirdo. 🤣 But he wanted to charge me nearly 7 grand for roof blinds. 😮 I nearly hit the roof! 🤣 I told him my conservatory shutters didn’t cost that much and they’re made out of stronger stuff. Managed to get the price down a lot more, but honestly, what a bloody rip off for a few pleated blinds. He said they are made of silk, I said they should be made of gold for that price! 😂
My boyfriend gets really bad acid reflux. He pops Rennies & Gaviscon like their crack

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I grew up in Bolton and definitely remember Sayers, but that was years ago now! I also remember Greenhalghs too no idea if that is still going. Cooplands must be a Yorkshire thing as I've only ever seen them here! I do love a good cooplands, they've got a really good range of cakes! Prefer it to Greggs 😬
There was a Greenhalghs in Liverpool when I was a kid!