Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
@WilmaHun that's amazing news about the house! Congratulations 🥳🏡❤ fingers crossed for a smooth buying process!

@aimzalicious i hope your lesson went okay!

@OutrageouslyScarlet thats good that you've been able to speak to someone about your meds, hopefully talk therapy is the next step. I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it atm, I hope you feel a bit brighter soon ❤

Enjoy your days alone @watermelon sugar and @Meangirl815 - I know what you mean about feeling weird, I always look forward to having the house to myself but then feel weird because I'm not used to being alone anymore so I just can't get into it - sods law innit 🙄😂

Had a big fight with my boyfriend last night, my head is properly cabbaged this morning, as we would say 😂 we've only ever had 2 proper falling outs before and those were before we lived together. I'm out this afternoon with friends so hopefully a bit of space will help me calm down a bit. Apparently he's shocked that I want a baby despite us literally having a long conversation over Christmas about trying for a baby after we move later this year 🙄 he's making me feel like a crazy person which I don't appreciate. Oh and then he wants me to be understanding that he's shocked and he thought it'd be another 2 years before we even started trying. Idk where that has come from. I'm genuinely wondering if I imagine conversations now 😂 maybe we need to sort our communication issues out before bringing a child into it. Anyway it hasn't made me feel great tbh and can't talk to anyone about it really as I'm not going around telling people I want a baby. We'll sort it out but I don't really know how atm 🤷‍♀️
Oh I could have written this. The number of conversations I have with my Mr that he claims we've never had (and things he claims he's told me that he definitely hasn't) drives me up the wall 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
I did all of March without weighing after doing the same and starting to weigh way too much! I felt so good after it and proved to myself I can still stick to my plan without having the numbers constantly! Best of luck, you got itttt 💗💗
Thanks! I'm pleased it's working for you :)

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Hello everyone,

Work work work, bla bla bla. I have spent waaaay too much time on Tattle today 🙈 had work book club. Did school run, came home and had a little peek at the book @jarv is reading to see if I wanted to start it tonight. Kept reading, I am LOVING it. Didn’t think I’d want to read about a pandemic, but this sounds insane.

Another good eating day today, so that’s 3 days in a row now.

Had our mediation appt come through with our wedding venue, eeek. Got that in a couple of weeks.

Just watched Our Yorkshire Farm. Looove that family. Now playing a couple of switch games before the boys bedtime.

On our way home we picked some dandelions for the bunnies and this is how we’re repaid...

View attachment 541683

She just sits in the plant pots anyway 🤦🏼‍♀️ This is why I give up trying to have pretty flowers in the garden 😂
what a cheeky cutie 😍

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Hello everyone, I was on the go all weekend so didn't really get a chance to tattle. I'll catch up on what everyone's been doing soon, hope you're all well :)

Saturday I went for a run with MrGP when I got up. It wasn't my best attempt - I had to keep stopping as it was hot and I was a tad hungover but it was a lovely day for it and I felt so much better after it. We don't usually run together though and I did stop at one point to have a rant at MrGP to just bloody go ahead and leave me and stop pushing me to go faster and checking our speed every 2 seconds etc. All the people nearby had a right old laugh at me I think so I was rather embarrassed :oops: After a shower and change we headed out for brunch in the sun then I chilled and read my book on the terrace for a while. We walked into the city at night for early anniversary celebrations 🥰 went to a hotel bar for some fizz and enjoyed live music then went to a nice Indian restaurant. Indian food here isn't as good as the UK (I miss British curries so much :cry:) but it was still a lovely meal/night. We got an Uber home and it ended up a fortune as the traffic was horrendous, they'd shut one of the bridges due to the protests so there was a price surge - MrGP was pissed at me as he'd wanted to get the subway, oops!

Yesterday I went to the park and did a stair workout thing and stopped for my usual Sunday coffee and donut treat on the way home. Then it was back out for a walk then brunch, another long walk before going for dinner to our usual Sunday night pizza spot. It's quite embarrassing we go every Sunday (or got takeaway from it when dine in was shut over winter) and they don't even give us menus now as they know our order - a large pizza pepperoni and hot peppers and a bottle of red wine 😂

So..... basically to summarize my weekend was spent walking lots, eating lots and drinking lots :ROFLMAO:

Editing to add a couple of photos from my weekend - the view from my run and my favorite pizza😊

View attachment 546780View attachment 546781
That pizza omg 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
lucky you! I never find anything in TK Maxx that’s of any use to me! I love le creuset stuff but I am so unbelievably clumsy that I can’t spend the money as I would no doubt smash it. I broke an Emma bridgewater mug my mum bought me for Xmas once by New Years! I’m a liability.
Well Yeah Im thinking of saving them for best. :giggle:

Reactions: 2

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I cancelled mine when I moved house in September by phone - told them that I didn't watch live TV (which is true) and they told me it was cancelled... until I got an e-mail at the renewal date telling me that if I didn't pay they'd sent the inspectors round. Phoned them up again and this time actually managed to get them to cancel and they sent an exemption letter.

I didn't have to provide evidence or fill in any forms though,.
I might ring them up on Thursday when I'm not at the office and try and get it done and dusted! Better than going back and forth over email 😴

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
I thought we were friends 😯
I’ve just searched for both Pound bakery and Sayers on maps - deffo a northern thing! I’m pretty annoyed to be fair because I am deffo Team North (sorry southerners) even though I’m technically a middle.

I’ll stick with Greggs then 😂

• Haha