Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
@watermelon sugar happy anniversary! 💛

I'm back to work today after a lovely week off.
I've come back to numerous emails from my colleagues saying "I have not done this because I did not know how" - I've responded to each email with a copy of the "how to" guide I provided them with weeks ago, clearly showing instructions for the things they say they don't know how to do! So frustrating!! I probably should just get the things done as they've now been waiting over a week but out of principle I kind of think I should leave them for my colleagues to do, otherwise when it comes up again they will claim once again they weren't told how.
OMG I hate this. Drives me mad. We have written policies for so many things and I just hear 'oh I didn't know how'. How about you find out!

Reactions: 2

under the ivy

VIP Member
Leaving your job is a big step @bolimepipi but you have to think of your future and mental health! I’ve left 2 jobs now because they were grinding me down! I’m sure you will make the best decision 🙂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Crazy i thought Sayers was all over the country! I just googled it and according to Wiki it was established in Liverpool 🤓 you guys are missing out. I take it Greggs is all over the country then? Is Waterfields? Waterfields is vile where I live that's the only bakery! Not even a Greggs!!! There's a Poundbakery like

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Well, it’s all done. He’s a gem and he will be the perfect boyfriend and make someone very very happy but that someone just isn’t me. Thank you all for the love 💗💗

My housemate has just taken me to Starbucks to get out for a little bit so I’m happy with my cookies and cream frap 🤪🤪🤪
Well done you , do you feel relieved ? Hope you are ok, enjoy the frap x

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Anyway we had a takeaway AGAIN to celebrate.
Congratulations! That's so wonderful!

• Heart
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢
I haven’t ever seen a sayers down south..

• Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
It's totally unprofessional, even the Amazon Delivery guys wait and hand the package to you.
Well at least they do around my area, Hermes are the worse delivery service and I try to avoid
ordering from companies who use them.
We have a few different Hermes delivery people, they are good where I am. It’s DPD that we have problems with .
I guess the difference with you as that most of your items are higher value...? Do you deliver for net a Porter and suchlike? You are like an Addison Lee type service rather than an Uber!

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
aww thank you 💛 i do want to give it another chance with this season, plus i would never just leave my couples before their wedding! but unless some things change on the inside of the company it's just not good for me :(
I'm sorry they're treating you so poorly, that's awful. Are there any other companies that do wedding (or event) planning nearby you could put feelers out for?

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
Well now I’m VERY confused because I’m zooming right out so and searching for all of England and only a handful of Greggs are showing in my area 😂 and I know that’s not true. My head is “cabbaged” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Or you could all watch it 😉 how you doing with A2A btw Anderbeau? Are you enjoying it?

@jarv Dot is hot, and Aldi Dot too 🥰

to stay on topic: I've been working more on designing the toddler clothing range, it's been lovely and chilled. However I just had a chat with my manager and it's about to get hectic yet again so I'm going to savour my chilled design days before I get thrown into the chaos again...

This morning I also booked Dishoom for Fathers Day as it's tradition for me to take dad out for breakfast/brunch in a different place in Manchester every year. He seemed keen for their bacon naan on the menu! Just made myself a prawn curry for a late lunch and it's an early finish today so going to head to the gym in an hour or so. The sun is shining! ☀

Still only one and a bit episodes in at the moment, I haven't fancied watching much tele this week - might try and watch some at the weekend.

• Heart

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
My sister cut out all fizzy drinks, she had a bad Pepsi problem! She just started drinking fizzy water instead. That depends whether you like that though, i really can't drink fizzy water!
I've tried it once and didn't like it but can't hurt giving it another go. Cheers!

I’ve got a few diet drinks you put with fizzy was too. It defo helped to kick my addiction x
Ooh that sounds intriguing.