Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I know right!? It tastes so much better on a plate. But the last time I had a Nandos was while I was pregnant 😭 I miss it SO much. Also the manager of Nandos lives above us and always says to us when we order he'll give us free food 🤣
Omg who is the manager now? (If you know their name), my boyfriend worked there not long ago before becoming a trainee accountant 🤣

Also - 100% get a Chinese

• Heart
Reactions: 3

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Bloody old dog woke up Pupper, so I'm now up playing with Pupper whilst old dog is back asleep out of the way 🙄

Love this recap! Great day ❤ Any other vegan/veggie burger recipes you like/work? I've never found a good one yet.
I'm the same as you, every homemade veggie/vegan burger I've made has been rubbish! Not as in they taste bad but they never hold together 😭

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I'm home alone!!!!!

But in such a weird mood 🙄 I've cried watching the news about Prince Philip, cried at the photo my husband sent me of our son with his first fish.
Are doughnuts for breakfast and celebrated my morning alone by DOING LAUNDRY.

I think I've built this day up so much that it's going to end up being a letdown 🙄🙄

Re the bakery talk. I'm a geordie. Greggs are superior. Fact 🤣🤣
How are you feeling now, got your groove on? Must be strange being solo after all these months surrounded by people 24/7. I’m looking forward to the day i get a turn !

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Errr kind of, Hermes are a overnight delivery service like DPD, DHL and so on.
I work in the SAMEDAY delivery sector in which you can order a bike, van, bicycle at 9AM and the package will be
delivered during the day, there are a few kinds of service. Standard service, pick up, will be delivered by close of
business. Then you have various degree's of urgent tariffs, the more you pay, the faster the package will arrive.

I would just like to add that sameday courier companys collect and deliver Covid 19 tests, all part of an organisation.

Oh and just adding this, the biggest difference between ME and a Herme's delivery person....... I actually wait for the addressee to open the door and hand over the package, I don't dump and run.
i bloody hate when Hermes dump and run

under the ivy

VIP Member
Today has gone sooooo quickly. Got up at 8ish and did a few chores, washing ironing and the like. I hate ironing, it’s the worst household job by far, although cleaning the bathroom comes a close second. Husband was golfing and kids were still in their rooms so I thought I’d have a shower and then sit and have a coffee. By the time I’d showered kids were downstairs so no peaceful brew for me. Youngest wanted to make an apple crumble so we did that, texted husband to get custard and cream on his way home. We had it after dinner, it was lush. We have a lovely independent indoor plant shop opened nearby, it’s always so busy as they have an outdoor coffee shop too. Managed to pop by today. Brought a plant terrarium/bottle garden for my windowsill, I remember my parents having one when we we’re little. It’s beautiful and I’m hoping it’s easy to look after. Got lots of catching up to do this week so I’m pleased I don’t have much planned. Tonight I will be watching Line of Duty, with snacks of course.
Is the kitchen finished now? X

• Heart

GoofyPrincess

Chatty Member
I'm made up for you - that's wonderful news!

---

Today has been a good day overall. Still had moments of sadness about things from yesterday but nowhere near as devastated as I was. I promised you guys that I'd try to believe in my capabilities more and kick myself into gear and today has been my most productive day, probably all year.

Managed to focus really well at work. Still drifted a bit and things could be faster but much better than it has been. Had a nice chat about the footy.
After work went for a two hour walk. I completed 13 whole new streets on City Strides (and progressed a bunch more). My knees/ankles/feet are killing but it took them longer to hurt this time so I think they're getting a bit more used to walking.
Got back and still had a bunch of energy so spent 90 minutes cleaning/sorting - I've tidied (generally), put my winter clothes away, hoovered, dusted and scrubbed the walls and the place is back to landlord standard so I'm buzzing. Still got some more stuff I want to do but that can wait.
Food wise I haven't had tea yet (only just stopped) but will have had three proper meals today, ended up in a deficit and had five servings of fruit/veg (okay... technically only three types but five servings worth).

Now I will eat tea and do some gaming - I started Stardew Valley at lunch because everyone raves about it. I'm confused by it but I'm also intrigued.
@AnderbeauJohnson Sounds like you had a lovely and productive day :) I keep hearing people talking about City Strides recently - I'm tempted to download it but fear I might get a bit obsessed with trying to colour/fill it all in.

• Heart
I've tried it once and didn't like it but can't hurt giving it another go. Cheers!

Ooh that sounds intriguing.
I buy the Cambridge diet water flavourings dieting or not, I think they are around 4 calories a drink it something and I hate diet drinks but like them. I think they are around £6 a tub which lasts me around 2/3 months xx