What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its too cold in Scotland!

I think my new medication is giving me migraine

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I’ve got another rant. I joined a Facebook group for my secondary school the other week and lots of photos were popping up on it. I still had a load of photos from our last year there so I thought I’d scan them and post them up. As it happens, I had a tit time at school, I was bullied constantly and I have no desire to see anyone I was at school with, but I’m also super nosy haha.

The photos went down a storm, loads of likes, loads of comments. Did one single person thank me for posting them or ask after me? No. I fully acknowledge that I’m stamping my feet petulantly over not being acknowledged by a bunch of cunts but I reserve my right to do so, as a middle aged woman.
Use the let them theory .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not winning the bastard lottery so going back to work, after annual leave, on Monday. Don't want to work, don't want to be unemployed, still can't find the third option.
Maybe meet in the halfway, 50/50: Go to work but pretend like you're unemployed and do a really, really half-arsed job 😁

Maybe meet in the halfway, 50/50: Go to work but pretend like you're unemployed and do a really, really half-arsed job 😁
Difficult to get away with in my job...but could be an interesting challenge. It would definitely be far more interesting trying to achieve the half-arsedness than trying to achieve the outcomes of the role itself!

I bought some 2nd hand trainers on ebay to save money, and they don't bloody fit . There aren't any bargain ones in the next size . I'm going to try and sell them but I probably won't make my
money back . I should have just bought new , at least I could have had a refund.
---

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Just think of all we would be missing out on if it wasn't for "bloody foreigners". Not least fish and chips and curry.
Sorry for the food obsession. I'm sure there's lots of non food items but I can't immediately bring them to mind. 😄
Well for a start I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for “bloody foreigners” lol 😆

don’t start on food, I don’t know what I want for tea all I can think about is brownies.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got another rant. I joined a Facebook group for my secondary school the other week and lots of photos were popping up on it. I still had a load of photos from our last year there so I thought I’d scan them and post them up. As it happens, I had a tit time at school, I was bullied constantly and I have no desire to see anyone I was at school with, but I’m also super nosy haha.

The photos went down a storm, loads of likes, loads of comments. Did one single person thank me for posting them or ask after me? No. I fully acknowledge that I’m stamping my feet petulantly over not being acknowledged by a bunch of cunts but I reserve my right to do so, as a middle aged woman.
I would have been pissed off too! I just found my old school, giving this a go myself for a laugh.

People selling stuff on Vinted, FB Marketplace etc. for £2. FFS just give it to a charity shop.

Reactions: 6
I have managed to grow my hair to a decent length. All I’ve ever wanted is long hair now it’s just making me hot and I hate it. Always flopping round in the way 😠😠😠 it has been in a bum for at least 4 weeks now. Wore it down today NEVER AGAIN *books hair appointment*

Same. My hair dresser today told me I need to stop wearing it up as I’m starting to get breakage and I don’t know how I’ll cope.

I get serious neck sweats now and sweat on a night, literally wondering if I’m menopausal in my mid 30’s.

People who use the phrase ‘happy heavenly birthday’. I know I’m an insensitive arse but my god it makes me cringe to my absolute core.

On a heavier note, my house sale and purchase is about to totally fall apart at the final stage because we can’t get one final document from the land registry until they’ve dealt with another application first, which could take ages. If it does crumble, I’ll be £6k down and stuck in a town I hate. And I’m on a night shift so can’t even drown my sorrows with a bottle of wine!

Reactions: 10
I've seen this twice ... people who have twins busy posting Twin 1 has got a A* A* A* and twin 2 'did very well too' .... duck off. Don't post either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
People who use the phrase ‘happy heavenly birthday’. I know I’m an insensitive arse but my god it makes me cringe to my absolute core.
This is used a lot on FB from various celebrity, TV pages.

My boyfriend keeps saying 'it's not the end of the world' when I mention any kind of thing to resolve. Yeah I know it's not the end of the world, still something to think about and make a decision on? Pisses me off.

Reactions: 11
Im not sure rant is the right word. But I’d certainly like to express how absolutely heartbroken I am at the death of Tokitae (AKA Lolita) at Miami seaquarium, after five long decades in that prison, 40 years without seeing another orca. The hatred I feel for that greedy selfish bastard who refused to relinquish her all these years is indescribable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
My boyfriend keeps saying 'it's not the end of the world' when I mention any kind of thing to resolve. Yeah I know it's not the end of the world, still something to think about and make a decision on? Pisses me off.
Is he northern by any chance I say this sometimes 😂😂😂.

People selling stuff on Vinted, FB Marketplace etc. for £2. FFS just give it to a charity shop.
There are people on my villages selling page asking £3 for a school shirt. I know times are hard but the bus fare would be more than that !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.