What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think of all we would be missing out on if it wasn't for "bloody foreigners". Not least fish and chips and curry.
Sorry for the food obsession. I'm sure there's lots of non food items but I can't immediately bring them to mind. 😄

Reactions: 2
delivery bike riders ! was crossing the road after work tonight at a proper crossing which was green for me to cross, as i got half way 2 food delivery pedal bikes come hurtling towards me - one swerved round me so he didnt have to stop but the one that slowed down waved me across as if he was doing me bloody favour letting me cross !
its not bad enough when driving trying to avoid being in a collision with the.moped ones weaving all over the place in their haste to deliver some lazy bustards food, but now the pedal bike ones think they own the road and pavement too!

Reactions: 9
The over-70s are the rudest, most selfish and most self-absorbed of all the age demographics. My grandmother being prime example. When I see them being rude and aggressive to others in shops, supermarkets, etc, I feel so resentful towards the fact that we gave up over 2 years of our lives to apparently protect them.

We should have let COVID do its thing…..
How are you with gay people. Or the disabled. Or black people. Any sweeping statements for those demographics.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
delivery bike riders ! was crossing the road after work tonight at a proper crossing which was green for me to cross, as i got half way 2 food delivery pedal bikes come hurtling towards me - one swerved round me so he didnt have to stop but the one that slowed down waved me across as if he was doing me bloody favour letting me cross !
its not bad enough when driving trying to avoid being in a collision with the.moped ones weaving all over the place in their haste to deliver some lazy bustards food, but now the pedal bike ones think they own the road and pavement too!
I see this all the time in London, even when the fuckers have nothing on board, they treat the road like a racetrack and
stop for no one. I'm a motorcycle courier and these delivery twats pass me ON THE INSIDE which is dangerous but they
don't care. If people knew what these riders do no bugger would use their services, I have never had food delivered to
my home. If I want a take away, I bloody well get it myself, I think I can handle carrying a Pizza myself.

Basically these shitbags are doing a job that shouldn't exist IMO. (yes I know I will get grilled for that)

Reactions: 6
Myself for not checking my emails. I bought some clothes/shoes from asos. I used a different email so I could use a discount code for new customers which took money off already discounted things. I got a confirmation email so thought that was that and can see the payment out of my bank. I checked today to see when it’ll be delivered and I have an email saying they cancelled it closed my account since I didn’t pass security checks. Went to reorder from my normal account and everyone I wanted which were already on sale are now full price again 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
bleeping Evri! I ordered some pants from M&S and got notification they’d been delivered yesterday when I was at work. Suddenly remembered it this morning, no parcel here so I looked at the tracking. bleeping idiots have delivered it to a block of flats near my house. I’ve had this before so on my Evri profile I have a photo of my very distinctive door, a w3w location and a description and they’ve still delivered it to the wrong place. Now I’m going to have to go and knock on their door. Ffs.

• Angry
  • Heart
How are you with gay people. Or the disabled. Or black people. Any sweeping statements for those demographics.
This would be an interesting one to watch if the original poster replies.

🍿
---
I see this all the time in London, even when the fuckers have nothing on board, they treat the road like a racetrack and
stop for no one. I'm a motorcycle courier and these delivery twats pass me ON THE INSIDE which is dangerous but they
don't care. If people knew what these riders do no bugger would use their services, I have never had food delivered to
my home. If I want a take away, I bloody well get it myself, I think I can handle carrying a Pizza myself.

Basically these shitbags are doing a job that shouldn't exist IMO. (yes I know I will get grilled for that)
A few years ago before the food riders. My friend would actually call a taxi service. Tell him her McDonald's order and they would deliver it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My daughters horrible stepmother! I know there are some genuinely nice stepparents out there but she’s not one of them! This woman has never made any effort with my daughter, she fell out with her dad at the end of their recent holiday! Long story short he was vile to her so they weren’t speaking! Over a week of no contact and this woman (not her dad) messages her out the blue (not a how are you etc) to invite her to her sons bday bbq this weekend however it was very short notice and she had already made plans to go out with her uncle, my daughter wasn’t ready to talk to her after the way she was treated so she ignored her message though made it clear to his family that she had got plans but this clearly wasn’t cascaded , last night she got a vile message from her saying she was not making the effort for her step brother and was generally utterly vile in her tone! I’ve had enough of this woman shes always interfering and her dad lets her get away with it, my daughter was so upset last night I’ve told her to block her number I am fuming her dad lets her get away with sending such crappy horrible messages!😠 FYI her dad is a true narc so let’s her do as she pleases hate the pair of them ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
bleeping hole prick wanker high earner ex husband querying the cost of 2 items for our youngest child’s school uniform. He doesn’t pay a penny maintenance so it would be nice if for ONCE he paid up without a fuss 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I've pulled my back at work and the pain is only getting worse due to the amount of bending over I have to do. I'm off this weekend but doing sod all because my back hurts so bad and the thought of it still hurting Monday is making me wanna cry because it won't get better if I'm still straining it. Took some paracetamol and ibuprofen which hasn't helped much.

• Heart
  • Sad
I've pulled my back at work and the pain is only getting worse due to the amount of bending over I have to do. I'm off this weekend but doing sod all because my back hurts so bad and the thought of it still hurting Monday is making me wanna cry because it won't get better if I'm still straining it. Took some paracetamol and ibuprofen which hasn't helped much.
Can you get a pain relieving cream on it? That sometimes works. I cant use heat when my back is bad but an ice pack helps me.

Reactions: 3

this was London (city) but they're just as bad locally! to make matters worse we have new business open near us that rents mopeds out so area sqarming with L plate moron who dont know how to ride or road rules! (pains me to say but very smart business idea 💡) . I had one go up the inside of me on a roundabout as i was about to turn left 🙄
im 100% with you on takeaway front. i decide what i want call them , go and collect it and eat its while its hot! i dont want some random handling my food and it sitting about in some bike box sweating !
The film Wall E had how we are going summed up pretty well press a button and food arrives sit on your arse all day nit moving and not speaking to anyone

Reactions: 4
I agree with the other poster. Deep heat cream often helps me. It stinks but works

Reactions: 3
A few years ago before the food riders. My friend would actually call a taxi service. Tell him her McDonald's order and they would deliver it.
I believe you, I've heard of this, a disabled person would order a taxi to collect the order, special occasions not
on a regular basis.

Talking of MacDonald's, a lot of branches have been remodelled to incorporate an entrance for the delivery kids.
Yes they have their own entrance now which means when I walk in with my helmet I am no longer mistaken for
a food delivery rider.
---
Get some Naproxen, easy to get, used for period pain but I was prescribed some when I pulled a muscle
in my chest some years ago, I still have some leftover along with the anti gastro tablets.

I’ve got another rant. I joined a Facebook group for my secondary school the other week and lots of photos were popping up on it. I still had a load of photos from our last year there so I thought I’d scan them and post them up. As it happens, I had a tit time at school, I was bullied constantly and I have no desire to see anyone I was at school with, but I’m also super nosy haha.

The photos went down a storm, loads of likes, loads of comments. Did one single person thank me for posting them or ask after me? No. I fully acknowledge that I’m stamping my feet petulantly over not being acknowledged by a bunch of cunts but I reserve my right to do so, as a middle aged woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have a look a horse balm on Amazon. Order next day delivery. I find it better than deep heat or ibuprofen gel

I’ve got another rant. I joined a Facebook group for my secondary school the other week and lots of photos were popping up on it. I still had a load of photos from our last year there so I thought I’d scan them and post them up. As it happens, I had a tit time at school, I was bullied constantly and I have no desire to see anyone I was at school with, but I’m also super nosy haha.

The photos went down a storm, loads of likes, loads of comments. Did one single person thank me for posting them or ask after me? No. I fully acknowledge that I’m stamping my feet petulantly over not being acknowledged by a bunch of cunts but I reserve my right to do so, as a middle aged woman.
You couldn't pay me to join mine.

I'm very petty and would remove the photos over the lack of thanks. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
bleeping hole prick wanker high earner ex husband querying the cost of 2 items for our youngest child’s school uniform. He doesn’t pay a penny maintenance so it would be nice if for ONCE he paid up without a fuss 🤬
Ugh don't get me started on this, my ex found out that I get half price off of the school shops uniform for blazer, pe kit, trousers etc so 'didn't understand why he needed to help'

Well I still needed to get shirts, socks, trainers, shoes, bag, etc and money doesn't grow on trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not winning the bastard lottery so going back to work, after annual leave, on Monday. Don't want to work, don't want to be unemployed, still can't find the third option.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.