What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First world problem here:
It was supposed to be dry for most of the day today so I decided to do a last minute load of washing…

It started raining as I was about to put it out and I can’t hang it up indoors because I did washing yesterday that’s hung up on it 🙃

Reactions: 12
I would like to rant about the size of Freddos. See attachment. Bloody ridiculous how small they are
IMG_5676.jpeg

I also would like to rant about the weather too. It’s pissing it down. Has gone all night. Floods in my area. stupidly washed my bedding yesterday 🧐. Tomorrow and Tuesday are meant to be sunny

Reactions: 10
Everyone going on holiday but me it seems 🤣 I decided to put the money in to having my garden done instead of course it looks great but I can’t even enjoy it as it’s pissed it down of rain since it was finished ffs 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
People who have flown to Rhodes on holiday, despite knowing in advance the extreme temperatures and associated risks, now complaining their holidays have been ruined because of the wildfires. Where's the compassion for people who live there, and now do not have a home to go back to.

Reactions: 25
I would like to rant about the size of Freddos. See attachment. Bloody ridiculous how small they are View attachment 2327343

I also would like to rant about the weather too. It’s pissing it down. Has gone all night. Floods in my area. stupidly washed my bedding yesterday 🧐. Tomorrow and Tuesday are meant to be sunny
Serious research going on with the Frodo index:

1690114903059.png

---
They always decrease the size, but the price usually remains stable. Flakes were also bigger back in the day.

Reactions: 6
Is it too much to expect people to be honest? I’ve sold loads of things over the years on Facebook marketplace and always good working condition, if there’s marks I say there’s marks and I adjust the price accordingly.
I’ve bought two things from fb marketplace this weekend, both items sellers said were good working condition and on buying them I find both have key pieces missing to them. I’m so pissed off and disappointed. It’s just extra stress sourcing the missing parts. They’re both for my baby and both safety elements to the items. Just blows my mind people can be so selfish about things.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Apparently if you translate language in a book ( ie if your character has travelled to India or Africa and they encounter locals/natives who are speaking to each other in their language and you translate that for the reader who doesn't speak that language) it is a form of modern colonialism. ERM WHAT? no you are just ensuring your reader can understand your book and what's going on..Implying it's our fault for not speaking Urdu or Swahili etc

I swear it's all these put of touch with the real world middle class people with no real problems or who have nothing else to do that invent these dumb ideas.

Reactions: 12
I'm too knackered to rant. I've been on my feet all afternoon. My feet are throbbing. I wanted to make a quiche, but to be more economical and fill up the oven I made an almond cake and chocolate buns as well. Finally get to putting the quiche together and can't find the baking beans and the pastry that has been chilling overnight in the fridge feels like concrete so I can't roll it out.
Like I said I want to rant but I don't have the energy.😩

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
i’ve a list

the rain. july has been a wash out.

just saw a teen has been arrested over the assault of a tourist in dublin. i don’t know what the world is coming too but our society is in rapid decline.

Reactions: 18
Just watched local news, a seventeen old arrested for murder for an eighteen old, I'm like what the duck?
That's 2 families devastated, don't know the cause of death, but it's scary going out nowadays you never know if someone is carrying a knife, back in my days, it was just a punch up!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Just watched local news, a seventeen old arrested for murder for an eighteen old, I'm like what the duck?
That's 2 families devastated, don't know the cause of death, but it's scary going out nowadays you never know if someone is carrying a knife, back in my days, it was just a punch up!
Literally this. My other half asked me to go to the shop last night at 9pm. I said you can’t send a lady out on her own at this time!!!

Reactions: 7
Our manager is back today after a two week holiday its been absolutely bliss dreading today 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
My stomach. I have a medical appointment today and without fail I get an upset stomach at times like this 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
My stomach. I have a medical appointment today and without fail I get an upset stomach at times like this 😕
Oh god is it nerves. I know what you mean. Hope your appointment goes ok. Try and stay calm. I always think sucking on a sweet works to calm your stomach a little

Reactions: 4
I think it must be, I’m a naturally nervous person anyway 😞. Thank you x
Yep I am as well. But you’ll be ok. Take some water too!! I always feel like I’m going to throw up 😂 or faint so have water on hand for things like this
Are you going alone

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.