What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My rant today.. next door neighbours cat keeps shitting In my garden. I’ve thrown it over the fence back into hers bloody sick of it I am.
They never tit on their own doorstep......
---
I read this first and thought you'd thrown the CAT over the fence.
Maybe try that next time if throwing the tit over doesn't work.
I'm also advised that firing a water pistol at the cat deters them. Or getting a dog, but that feels a bit extreme.
Cars terrorise dogs where I live.
I went out last evening to do some pruning. Heard a bang and thug cat had landed and was giving me the dead eye.....
I turned round and crept back in the house. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
T.O.M cramps are REAL. I realllly want to eat the whole bag of cheese and onion kettle crisps that are in the cupboard, they are calling me. But I desperately want to lose as close to 3 stone as possible before the year is out. I just stood in my underwear infront of the mirror. I'm drinking a pepsi max with lots of ice instead 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have been away on a relaxing weekend and now that I’m home my neighbours are having a party and being noisy. Totally ruining my relaxed vibes! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I feel absolutely ill. I've been burning up, headachy and have a blocked ear and ive started feeling absolutely sick like i could vom.

Add to this that i have absolutely LOADS to do tomorrow and I just want to cry 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel absolutely ill. I've been burning up, headachy and have a blocked ear and ive started feeling absolutely sick like i could vom.

Add to this that i have absolutely LOADS to do tomorrow and I just want to cry 😢
I feel same 😭 its my 39 birthday tomorrow actually got a day planned with partner booked a paid for..but I really don't feel well 🤒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Constant bleeping questions. From everyone. Just use your own brain and see if you can answer it yourself and ask me as a last resort. Seriously I am so sick of it especially today. It’s like they can’t function if I’m not within arms reach of them.

Reactions: 18
Constant bleeping questions. From everyone. Just use your own brain and see if you can answer it yourself and ask me as a last resort. Seriously I am so sick of it especially today. It’s like they can’t function if I’m not within arms reach of them.
I feel this. My family think I’m Google 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
I feel same 😭 its my 39 birthday tomorrow actually got a day planned with partner booked a paid for..but I really don't feel well 🤒
Thats rubbish! Sorry about your birthday! Its just so annoying when you have weeks of nothing then as soon as you NEED to be on top form youre not.

I feel this. My family think I’m Google 🙄🙄🙄
Me too! And when I tell them to look first, ask if necessary they always say its to save time looking/ checking in case I know already. How many times??!! My brain is fried....!!

Reactions: 2
If you mean in a parent type situation, isn't it the case that we think our parents know the answers to everything, ever in the whole world? 😂 I thought my mother did when I was a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We had a garden party this weekend and I’ve had to spend a chunk of the day cleaning cigarette ends up from my patio 🤬 .

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
My daughter had a bad dream so I fell asleep cuddling her and now my back is in bits I'm in do much pain 😭

• Sad
Other half and I have just put an offer in on our first house together and his mum is doing my nut in.

we took them to see it at the weekend and had a massive discussion about it where they were saying it was great go for it etc etc. now that we’ve made the offer all she keeps saying is “oh are you sure - it needs a lot of decorating (it doesn’t), it’s a long way away (it’s an hour)”

stop making my anxious brain full of doubt when we have CLEARLY thought it through before making the offer 😤😤

Reactions: 13
Other half and I have just put an offer in on our first house together and his mum is doing my nut in.

we took them to see it at the weekend and had a massive discussion about it where they were saying it was great go for it etc etc. now that we’ve made the offer all she keeps saying is “oh are you sure - it needs a lot of decorating (it doesn’t), it’s a long way away (it’s an hour)”

stop making my anxious brain full of doubt when we have CLEARLY thought it through before making the offer 😤😤
Sounds like you need to be an hour away from her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the school families went to this place with animals and a play area and recommended it. I suggested to my husband we go there at some point with our kids . He said he'd look and see what and where it was. I said we could try it at the weekend if it's wet cos it's an indoor place. The husband said he didn't fancy it . That's really annoyed me because it's for the kids . I go to places he suggests even if I don't particularly fancy it , cos I know other people will fancy it .

Suppose I need to try and find the confidence to drive to somewhere unfamiliar myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
People wishing happy birthday on FB to people that can't read it.

On my late husband's birthday people posted on his FB and I bet they judged me for not. He's not going to bleeping read it he's dead.

My dead husband's sister wishes happy birthday to our kids on his Facebook timeline, but doesn't send them a card! Make make sense.

People wishing my infant nephew happy birthday on his mum's Facebook page, he's not going to read it, he can't bleeping read.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People wishing happy birthday on FB to people that can't read it.

On my late husband's birthday people posted on his FB and I bet they judged me for not. He's not going to bleeping read it he's dead.

My dead husband's sister wishes happy birthday to our kids on his Facebook timeline, but doesn't send them a card! Make make sense.

People wishing my infant nephew happy birthday on his mum's Facebook page, he's not going to read it, he can't bleeping read.
I wish we could respond with multiple emojis, like ❤ for your loss but 😂 because the last line made me laugh out loud, I have emoji reaction fear that you would think I was laughing about your husband so I’ve just gone with a like!

Reactions: 8
People who can't ever seem to form their own opinion and change their likes/dislikes depending on who they're with. Just be your own person!

Reactions: 15
People who can't ever seem to form their own opinion and change their likes/dislikes depending on who they're with. Just be your own person!
Ah, you've met my mum and my brother then... 😂
It drives me insane, so I'm 100% with you on this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.