What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People who "overcome" challenges in life and just use it as an opportunity to brag about how amazing they are 🤢

E.g. ppl who have lost weight, overcome depression, escaped domestic violence etc etc

Its always, well i JUST stopped x and then my life improved. 👏🏻good👏🏻for👏🏻you👏🏻

Now, on account of me NOT BEING YOU, and your advice being completely useless... piss off!

Reactions: 7
Is it weird that my brothers wife ignores me on FB, but she’s all over a post from my ex husband’s ex girlfriends daughters wedding telling them how gorgeous they all look. I don’t even get a happy birthday. Weird witch 😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
People who "overcome" challenges in life and just use it as an opportunity to brag about how amazing they are 🤢

E.g. ppl who have lost weight, overcome depression, escaped domestic violence etc etc

Its always, well i JUST stopped x and then my life improved. 👏🏻good👏🏻for👏🏻you👏🏻

Now, on account of me NOT BEING YOU, and your advice being completely useless... piss off!
I was a victim of domestic violence. I finally kicked the prick out, divorced him and I’m so sorry but I think I’m bleeping amazing! I love me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it weird that my brothers wife ignores me on FB, but she’s all over a post from my ex husband’s ex girlfriends daughters wedding telling them how gorgeous they all look. I don’t even get a happy birthday. Weird witch 😡
Do you get on generally? Could it be that she feels threatened by you?

Reactions: 1
She is doing that deliberately. I would take great pleasure in ignoring her nonsense. Can you block her or unfriend her?

Reactions: 2
She is doing that deliberately. I would take great pleasure in ignoring her nonsense. Can you block her or unfriend her?
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve not forgotten when she asked me at my wedding a couple of years ago if we could talk about putting my Mum in a home 😞
---
Do you get on generally? Could it be that she feels threatened by you?
We used to get on, but something happened and she stopped communicating with me (I don’t know what)
She’s a strange one, adds all her kids friends on FB and keeps posting about how she hates narcissists.

• Wow
  • Sad
I was a victim of domestic violence. I finally kicked the prick out, divorced him and I’m so sorry but I think I’m bleeping amazing! I love me 🤣
👏🏻 but do you not think its the least helpful comment to someone who is experiencing it? No 2 stories are ever the same and saying well i did it so you can is pretty awful to ppl who are probably already well aware that they could JUST do x

Had someone just leave me behind because they would not wait two minutes. 2 missed calls later before I finally get a hold of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Someone posting one of these ridiculous fat loss injections with no specific ingredients on tiktok. I made a comment about injecting ppl with what could be anything. Got loads of likes, comments. Shes deleted my comment. I reported her tiktok 🤣 touche witch

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone posting one of these ridiculous fat loss injections with no specific ingredients on tiktok. I made a comment about injecting ppl with what could be anything. Got loads of likes, comments. Shes deleted my comment. I reported her tiktok 🤣 touche witch
I’m absolutely shocked by this latest trend of people trying to buy up semaglutide and mix it up in their kitchens to inject into themselves.
What many don’t seem to realise is that unless they are buying the drug from a legitimate pharmacy, they’re being sold it illegally and what they’re buying won’t have been subject to any of the strict manufacturing regulations that legitimate medications are, in fact, there’s a huge chance that they may not even be buying semaglutide at all.
It’s horrifying and it obviously goes without saying that by buying and mixing up these powders with water for injections at home, they’re also putting themselves at risk of overdosing and infections. I completely understand the frustration of not being able to access Ozempic legitimately due to shortages, but honestly, it just baffles me the lengths that some people are willing to go to just to get their hands on this drug.

The police need to start cracking down on the companies and individuals selling these ‘raw’ mixes ASAP, otherwise people will end up in hospital.

Reactions: 14
God people will really do anything other than exercise and stop eating junk food won’t they 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
She’s a strange one, adds all her kids friends on FB and keeps posting about how she hates narcissists.
definitely a narc herself. My sister is just the same for posting endless narc memes on facebook. She could start an argument in an empty room - and then try and gaslight you its your fault. 🙄

• Haha
Had a great productive day WFH, younger son away to a supposedly brilliant outdoor summer scheme. Picked him up and found out he'd been on the receiving end of racist bullying the whole day 😡

I've just emailed them to let them know exactly what went on. A leader did overhear my son being called a racial slur, but when he spoke to the culprit, they lied and said it was because my son made homophobic comments to them, and he was believed so my son got told off too even though he was the victim.

I'm angry and stressed. I hate conflict but I have to stand up for my son. Summer scheme was supposed to make my life easier not more stressful!

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Had a great productive day WFH, younger son away to a supposedly brilliant outdoor summer scheme. Picked him up and found out he'd been on the receiving end of racist bullying the whole day 😡

I've just emailed them to let them know exactly what went on. A leader did overhear my son being called a racial slur, but when he spoke to the culprit, they lied and said it was because my son made homophobic comments to them, and he was believed so my son got told off too even though he was the victim.

I'm angry and stressed. I hate conflict but I have to stand up for my son. Summer scheme was supposed to make my life easier not more stressful!
Can you take it further?
---
People who get on their high horse and write bleeping essays on certain threads 🙄 BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My husband 🤨.
I've been asking him to put pictures up in the living room for a few months, he's already put them up in the kitchen before and I hated them so we had to fill, sand and paint the holes. He said you'll only hate them. But that's beside the point. I don't know I'll hate them unless their up and I can see what they look like.
Happy wife and all that.
He finally said he'll do it, but asked what he gets in return.
I told him to duck off. I packed them up and said leave it, I don't want them up.
1. A major bleeping ick. Asking for a sexual favour.
2. duck off. I do everything around the house, with the kids, food wise. He just goes to work, clears up from dinner and sometimes watches the kids brush their teeth. They want me for everything else.

It's really pissed me off. All I asked for is some pictures to be put up. He was only sitting down doing nothing. Would take 20 mins, max.

I'm sat in the garden ignoring him now. He's come out and asked where I want them, how high, how far spaced apart. I've just said I don't want them up. I can hear him banging. I know he won't have put them up how I like but I'm not going in there to assist. I'll just take them down later when I decide I don't like them.

Just do it yourself, quietly without any fuss. Then when he remarks, you can tell him that he owes you. Dinner out or a pair of shoes - your choice. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m absolutely shocked by this latest trend of people trying to buy up semaglutide and mix it up in their kitchens to inject into themselves.
What many don’t seem to realise is that unless they are buying the drug from a legitimate pharmacy, they’re being sold it illegally and what they’re buying won’t have been subject to any of the strict manufacturing regulations that legitimate medications are, in fact, there’s a huge chance that they may not even be buying semaglutide at all.
It’s horrifying and it obviously goes without saying that by buying and mixing up these powders with water for injections at home, they’re also putting themselves at risk of overdosing and infections. I completely understand the frustration of not being able to access Ozempic legitimately due to shortages, but honestly, it just baffles me the lengths that some people are willing to go to just to get their hands on this drug.

The police need to start cracking down on the companies and individuals selling these ‘raw’ mixes ASAP, otherwise people will end up in hospital.
The best bit of it was the defensive comments. If you could draw a picture of these ppl I'm sure we would all draw the same 😂
Like you do you hun. If you're happy that some woman who took a half hour course in botox can inject you with a fat dissolver then good for you but its just another case of ppl spreading dangerous misinformation on social media to vunerable people.
People were saying "it's all natural ingredients" arsenic is natural.
Honestly I'm just so done with thick people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.