What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How effing long do casetify cases take to come. Mine is dropping to bits, i ordered a week on monday and its "processing" can you process a bit quicker... its such a bizarre set up, loads of things "out of stock" and yet when you order something seemingly IN STOCK you cant get it?

People who get their knickers in a twist when someone makes a simple mistake.

Reactions: 3
My Amazon delivery, they split it in to 2 parts, 1st part came yesterday, 2nd part (which was only a ruler) was being sent separately 🤷‍♀️ and was supposed to be delivered yesterday, initially it said between 15:45-17:45, no sign of it then it said it was still coming and that it would be delivered by 8pm, once again still no sign of it then it changed to oh we’re running late and it basically never turned up and I now can’t even track it 🙄 so bloody annoying I know it’s to do with weight etc but it would have fit easily in the 1st part of my order 😒 unbelievable 😫

Reactions: 2
That really annoys me about Amazon deliveries too. I usually group stuff into a delivery to save waste but invariably, Amazon decides to split it all up and deliver it on different days in massive boxes. So irritating. Why let customers choose to group stuff if you’re going to ignore it?

Reactions: 8
That really annoys me about Amazon deliveries too. I usually group stuff into a delivery to save waste but invariably, Amazon decides to split it all up and deliver it on different days in massive boxes. So irritating. Why let customers choose to group stuff if you’re going to ignore it?
or they put something small that would fot through a letterbox a huge box with acres of packaging but buy something clearly for a child near Christmas and they deliver it without any packaging so everyone can see what it is !!

Reactions: 6
My husband 🤨.
I've been asking him to put pictures up in the living room for a few months, he's already put them up in the kitchen before and I hated them so we had to fill, sand and paint the holes. He said you'll only hate them. But that's beside the point. I don't know I'll hate them unless their up and I can see what they look like.
Happy wife and all that.
He finally said he'll do it, but asked what he gets in return.
I told him to duck off. I packed them up and said leave it, I don't want them up.
1. A major bleeping ick. Asking for a sexual favour.
2. duck off. I do everything around the house, with the kids, food wise. He just goes to work, clears up from dinner and sometimes watches the kids brush their teeth. They want me for everything else.

It's really pissed me off. All I asked for is some pictures to be put up. He was only sitting down doing nothing. Would take 20 mins, max.

I'm sat in the garden ignoring him now. He's come out and asked where I want them, how high, how far spaced apart. I've just said I don't want them up. I can hear him banging. I know he won't have put them up how I like but I'm not going in there to assist. I'll just take them down later when I decide I don't like them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s raining but sweaty, wtf is that all about. This country is going to hell.

Reactions: 12
My husband 🤨.
I've been asking him to put pictures up in the living room for a few months, he's already put them up in the kitchen before and I hated them so we had to fill, sand and paint the holes. He said you'll only hate them. But that's beside the point. I don't know I'll hate them unless their up and I can see what they look like.
Happy wife and all that.
He finally said he'll do it, but asked what he gets in return.
I told him to duck off. I packed them up and said leave it, I don't want them up.
1. A major bleeping ick. Asking for a sexual favour.
2. duck off. I do everything around the house, with the kids, food wise. He just goes to work, clears up from dinner and sometimes watches the kids brush their teeth. They want me for everything else.

It's really pissed me off. All I asked for is some pictures to be put up. He was only sitting down doing nothing. Would take 20 mins, max.

I'm sat in the garden ignoring him now. He's come out and asked where I want them, how high, how far spaced apart. I've just said I don't want them up. I can hear him banging. I know he won't have put them up how I like but I'm not going in there to assist. I'll just take them down later when I decide I don't like them.
Pettiness at its finest 🙌🏻😂
He’s a cheeky fucker asking what’s in it for him! My ex used to say this. As if you don’t do enough!

Reactions: 6
Not so much a rant but just bloody well annoying.

I post on FB on the news feeds, in the past week ladies have replied to my posts
expressing the desire to be my friend and asking for a friend request. I don't get
that one bit.

Also I've had some friend requests from people I've never interacted with, I look
at their profiles and I'm just baffled why they are sending me a friend request!

I've been posting on FB for years, why this all of a sudden?

Having a power cut. No electricity apart from lights due to something tripping. Had to ask my parents for hot water to have a cup of tea.

Reactions: 1
Not so much a rant but just bloody well annoying.

I post on FB on the news feeds, in the past week ladies have replied to my posts
expressing the desire to be my friend and asking for a friend request. I don't get
that one bit.

Also I've had some friend requests from people I've never interacted with, I look
at their profiles and I'm just baffled why they are sending me a friend request!

I've been posting on FB for years, why this all of a sudden?
They are scammers, loads of them on public groups. They aren’t ladies, they are most likely men, in a room with loads of other men with fake pictures and scripts. Just ignore them

They are scammers, loads of them on public groups. They aren’t ladies, they are most likely men, in a room with loads of other men with fake pictures and scripts. Just ignore them
Oh yes, ignore them all but why all of a sudden any why the odd approach of asking for a friend
request?

Oh yes, ignore them all but why all of a sudden any why the odd approach of asking for a friend
request?
I have had a few of those recently too. They pick up on a comment I might have made a year ago on a public page and tag me saying they have sent me a friend request. 🙄

I have had a few of those recently too. They pick up on a comment I might have made a year ago on a public page and tag me saying they have sent me a friend request. 🙄
WOW, picking up on a comment made a year ago? that's so strange and laughable.

request?
They choose pages to target, that’s why there’s so many of them all of a sudden. If you send them a friend request they can start messaging you, then ask for gift cards and other stuff.

Reactions: 1
Had a dreadful night's sleep. Some ********* have been doing something that felt like a fireworks display outside, keeping the whole neighbourhood awake. Think I finally got to sleep about 3 am. Then woken up with a noise like someone banging on my roof and sounded like the tiles were moving. I moaned "not the lead thieves again!!!" Turns out it was a big bird but I was too knackered to get up. Had a banging head all day when I did get up and then the fireworks started again this afternoon.
Struggling to get anything done today and have finally admitted defeat and slumped on sofa to watch end of something that's been playing in the background on You Tube about Dawn Ward. Sounds interesting 🤔 (I've posted on Secret Celebrity (Tattle) if your next question is what are you watching. 😄

People on fb marketplace. Why are they so bleeping annoying 😂
I listed a couple of things for free, just wanted them gone. Said collection only. Because why would I go out of my way to deliver something that im offering for free! (Is that tight of me?😂) Someone messaged saying he wanted them, so I gave my address and asked what time he’d be coming. He replied asking “are you sure you can’t deliver”. Yes positive. Anyway we agreed a time. Time comes and he doesn’t appear so I messaged and said let me know if you’ve changed your mind as there’s others wanting this. He replies “I’ll be half hour, does it come in the box? How long have you had it? It does work doesn’t it, don’t wanna waste my time?”

i felt like replying FOR duck SAKE YOURE WASTING MY TIME!! Plus it’s a freebie, why are you expecting original packaging etc, I clearly listed it as used. I listed it for free because I just wanted to clear some space but now I’m wishing I’d actually asked for a £10er or something, at least I’d be getting some cash for answering 7,000 questions 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.