What do you want to rant about today? #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a much needed pamper day. Actually looking at hair and realising I've got more grey hairs than i thought. Should really invest in more self care and maintenance. Plus I've used snow fairy body lotion thats dyed my hands pink šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My b*tch neighbour. She always plays her music so loud that it shakes my walls. I put in an official complaint to the council, but she just sent a pissy text around the neighbours saying she wished we had spoken to her directly, and she has kept on playing the music. I have a migraine today and I know if I ask her to turn the music down, she will be a dick about it, because she was on the occasion that I asked her very nicely why she didn't put her bin on her lawn instead of mine.

I wish she'd move, but I don't think she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know it's the school holidays but if you're taking your very young kids shopping, there is no need for them to be on a bike or playing with a football.

Teach your kids how to behave in shops. They really don't need to entertained every single second of the day. The supermarket is not a playground.
Oh my god YES! I used to nanny for two kids, one of them was 10 and other 13 so old enough to understand how to behave socially. I made the mistake of taking them out to the shops. bleeping hell Iā€™ve never seen anything like it. Their behaviour was insane. Tried to climb in the trolley (which I told them straight away to get the duck out!) picked up EVERYTHING from the shelves with a endless side of ā€œcan we get this? Can we get this? I need this? Letā€™s get this!ā€ To then chucking the item about and randomly putting it back where it didnā€™t belong, racing up and down the aisles with the trolley, hiding under shop displays.

After 5 mins of this and precising after walking up a single aisle of the supermarket, I hauled them out of the shop and gave them a dressing down as frankly Iā€™ve never been so embarrassed. Finally, the mum comes home and I explain why I had to bollock them for their behaviour. She says ā€œoh yeah theyā€™re awful, thatā€™s why we just order everything online!ā€

Erm. They are old enough to know better. Maybe instead you should be teaching your children that shop are not playgrounds and to have some respect for the people that both are shopping and working in there?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Inpost lockers!!! Do they ever get emptied? Does no-one ever collect their parcel?
Iā€™ve been to 5 with no spaces now trying to post a Vinted item that has probably cost me more in petrol than I sold it for!! Iā€™ve just worked out how to remove Inpost as a delivery option from my account so screw them!!!!!
May I ask how you do this please? Iā€™ve only got one in post locker near me and itā€™s ALWAYS full I hate having to go out of my way by miles just to post something that someoneā€™s paid me a quid for šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
May I ask how you do this please? Iā€™ve only got one in post locker near me and itā€™s ALWAYS full I hate having to go out of my way by miles just to post something that someoneā€™s paid me a quid for šŸ˜­šŸ˜‚
I had to google it, basically go into your account, then settings, then postage and turn off the Inpost options. A warning comes up saying youā€™ll limit your buyers but I donā€™t care at this point!šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had to google it, basically go into your account, then settings, then postage and turn off the Inpost options. A warning comes up saying youā€™ll limit your buyers but I donā€™t care at this point!šŸ¤£
Thank you!! Neither do I šŸ˜‚ thereā€™s always a bloody queue for them too x

Reactions: 1
Drivers in big cars who think they can try and intimidate me because I drive a small car.

Just had this happen on the way home from work and itā€™s really shaken me up. A lady in a big 4x4 tried to cut me off, she couldnā€™t get in, then went mental swearing and beeping at me and persisted to drive so close she was practically in my boot while continuing to flash two fingers at me in the mirror.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I've had a really long stressful week at work, I'm in my head too much & I'm so emotional. I wish I could just get out of my head

• Heart
Influencers sharing images of their naked children on their stories. And Insta doing duck all about it

• Wow
  • Sick
News readers and news reports, please for the love of god stop calling the England Women's football team 'Lionesses'.

You never, NEVER, referred to the men as 'Lions'.

Cut it out.
It's annoying as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People making insensitive comments, sick of it being asked when Iā€™m having a baby. I donā€™t bleeping know because I canā€™t seem to get pregnant. Why do people think itā€™s ok to ask?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
unbelievably, still no period. Still want to cut my tits off. Hormonal. Teary. Eating gone to tit. Feel like a big flabby walrus. šŸ·
---
People making insensitive comments, sick of it being asked when Iā€™m having a baby. I donā€™t bleeping know because I canā€™t seem to get pregnant. Why do people think itā€™s ok to ask?
Disgusting that people do that. Thick as tit. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know you but you could be in a very good relationship or married and people ask because they are just NOSEY FUCKERS!!

Reactions: 4
This makes me really angry, it's so rude!! Why do people think its OK to ask? I'm so sorry that's happening to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Everythingā€™s gone up but maybe they are trying to discourage plastic usage. The lost the pot noodles are around 80-90p
I had forgotten about them, saw and advert for them on my FB page, thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: 2
Can you just give polite, one word/ statement answers so that you become so dull that she doesn't want to message you any more?
Ive done that but I should do it better šŸ’€šŸ˜‚
I feel sheā€™s desperate to continue this rship. I feel evil and ugly for doing this. But I feel sheā€™s not trustworthy and I donā€™t enjoy our conversations because it can only be small talk and I dont enjoy 100% small talk. Iā€™ve tried to deepen convos it doesnā€™t work. She also does something that annoys me where she will ask me a lot of questions when the topic of the convo is me, but it seems to be because I told her before that she doesnā€™t listen to me (ignoring what I say, jumping to a new topic whenever I talk about myself). She acknowledged it but now all she does is ask questions as if itā€™s a chore for her so that we can move on from this and she can start talking bout her day her emotions her problems her hopes and dreams her new coffee machine etc.
She also told me smrh else that made me realize shes not trustworthy.

I wish more people realized that friendship is not a diary. A friendship is not a notebook where u write down all ur thoughts and tasks & feel good and then thats it. A friendship is a rship and for it to work u have to love the person. A friendship is not a tool for self development or motivation for your life. Iā€™m not YOUR tool

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.