Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matricks

Breaking Bad, season 02.

Couldn't get into first time round some 10 years ago. But find it really quite engrossing now.

Reactions: 4

Lola UK

VIP Member
9/11 - one day in america on national geographic.

6 parter and new footage I’ve never seen before. Harrowing stuff and even though I’ve seen footage of the planes going into the buildings a thousand times, it’s still so shocking

• Sad

Sheabutter

VIP Member
Cooking with Paris — She uses a high pitched, babyish, almost whiny voice until the second Kim Kardashian appears and then drops her voice to sound like a man 😵💫 It’s so weird!!

• Haha

Penguin86

VIP Member
Someone help. I left my tv on after my show and Naked Attraction started and now I can't stop 😬

• Haha

no-no

VIP Member
Just finishing Clickbait on Netflix, put it on earlier. It’s been decent.

Cannot wait for You to come back.

I watched all of Thirteen Reasons Why a few weeks ago, up-to-date with Nine Perfect Strangers. I need more psychological thrillers but think I’ve watched them all 🤔

Sheabutter

VIP Member
I’ve just started the second series but it’s been so long since the first one that I’m having a problem remembering all the characters. 🤨
Miri - Went to jail for the murder of her best friend, Lara Boback
Mandy - Friend who lied to Lara. Said Miri was sleeping with her father; Mandy was the one sleeping with him.
Billy - Nextdoor love interest. Cared for his crazy wife who used to post poo in the mail. She died suddenly while having words with Miri in the back garden.
Dom - Teenage love interest to Miri and creep who will sleep with anything that moves, including Miri’s mum
Janice - Unprofessional parole officer who enjoys “newdles” and biscuits
Fish and chips guy - Gave Miri a second chance then lit his van on fire and accused Miri.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Started something on netflix called "three girls" think it was originally a BBC programme. It's only got 3 parts.
Is this the Rochdale grooming scandal? If so, it’s very good, and very sad.

Just watched this documentary on BBC2: The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime. Had real life OCGs in it! Was interesting viewing, part 2 next Tuesday.

Reactions: 3

Guybrush

Supernanny US and Wife Swap Australia. I'm happy as a pig in shit and living my best life like it is 2004 😂😂

Reactions: 3