What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me and dh are just finished watching Cheat, dh asks why do I recognise Katherine Kelly, me, Steve's wife in Corrie. Now started Dr Foster, dh who's your one, me, Steve's wife in Corrie.
Is there anyone Steve hasn't married yet? 😂😂😂
Enjoying Dr Foster by the way😀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I realise this may be one of the most stupid things I've ever asked, but has anyone watched 'The Terror', on BBC iplayer and if you have, is it really scary?

Death in paradise season 2 .. how did this get to 11 seasons without me ever hearing about it

Supernanny US and Wife Swap Australia. I'm happy as a pig in tit and living my best life like it is 2004 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Pride and Prejudice, the film with Keira and Matthew MacFadyen.

It’s ok but not a patch on the acting in the tv series and I’m surprised Keira got nominated for her portrayal.

There’s only one Mr Darcy.

Re-watching all Homeland seasons, we are currently on Season 5. One of the best series in my opinion

Re-watching all Homeland seasons, we are currently on Season 5. One of the best series in my opinion
Im Rewatching too .. it’s not Berlin is it ? . I couldn’t stand Berlin . It was a rubbish season .. I watched it all when it first started ... started rewatching It about a month ago I think I’m season 3.. Langley just been blown up

Im Rewatching too .. it’s not Berlin is it ? . I couldn’t stand Berlin . It was a rubbish season .. I watched it all when it first started ... started rewatching It about a month ago I think I’m season 3.. Langley just been blown up
OMFG I know, Berlin (s5) is such a let down after Season 4 . I am glad that I am re-watching the second time, now that I have better idea of the story line.

The Beach - I remember going to see it at the cinema three times as I loved it so much. Not seen it in years and loving it just as much as I did back then.

I was informed by Channel Four that some shows will be removed from streaming, thankfully that will not affect me but it's made me wonder how long they intend to stream "ER" so I am still watching back to back episodes.

Now on Season 11.

At this point I will say the show has changed a lot in the past 3 seasons and TBH getting less enjoyable at times, I've found myself skipping episodes.

Oh and got a shock when a certain character got wiped out.

Superstore on Netflix, I’m on season 3. It’s quite funny and easy to watch

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.