Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
every 9/11 documentary on tv at the moment 😂 always end up watching about 5 every year. i find it so fascinating

Reactions: 3

Titntat

VIP Member
Just finished Cecil hotel in netflix. Any other recommendations?

Episode 3 was a total 🤯

• Heart

Wifo1976

VIP Member
Just posted this on the Motherland threads too: watching episode 1 of S2 with the new school mum who relies on her Alexa. Everytime she instructed Alexa to do something, ours would go off too! I had to turn it off in case an Uber arrived!

Finished watching Time, loved it though it was a hard watch. Lots of themes about parent/son relationships. Great casting though, so many recognisable faces even playing small parts.

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
Just watched Night Stalker on NF - very scary. Made sure my windows and doors were locked about 3 times last night😖
how much did it shock you that people at the time were still refusing to lock their doors?!

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Binged Sex/Life over the weekend and WTF was that ending!? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: just to say that if anyone is thinking of watching it, save the time and don’t 😭😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
😁. You will now be in the perfect position to start the second series because you just finished the first again. I might go back and watch that again.
I agree and thank you so much for making me aware that there was a second series. I'll report back in a day or so. I absolutely loved the first series! I'm not usually overly keen on dark humour but they do it so well! 🙂

Lola UK

VIP Member
Rewatching This Country 🙈

Heard good things about Time so that’s going on my to watch list!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
The Purge tv show on Amazon - I’ve binged the whole first season and 6 episodes of the 2nd episode since Friday!