What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked by how much I enjoyed the boys. It was such a fun thing to watch. But yeah the less said about Karl Urbans accent the better 😂
yeah I’m enjoying it so much!! Just started season 2. Homelander is absolutely insane I love it 😂 such a cool show

I’m watching Lorraine, hadn’t seen it in years, she is an awful interviewer IMO, she dominates the conversation way too much

Reactions: 1
I’m watching Lorraine, hadn’t seen it in years, she is an awful interviewer IMO, she dominates the conversation way too much
First time I've watched , she just sounds so fake , her "overly cheerful" nature is too annoying, I had to switch off she was too annoying

First time I've watched , she just sounds so fake , her "overly cheerful" nature is too annoying, I had to switch off she was too annoying
Same how the hell has she been so successful?!

I have to grab the remote pdq as soon as I hear theme music, it's like nails on a chalk board to me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Come dine with me, killing abit of time before going out!! Dave Lamb is getting on my nerves though!!

My son and I just watched the abduction of Lisa mcvey on Netflix and cried its so good highly recommend it

999 what's your emergency
Same here. It wouldn’t normally be something I’d watch but I’m on holiday in a caravan and the WiFi is down so annoyingly lost our access to Netflix. However, quite enjoying this episode.

Reactions: 2
Someone help. I left my tv on after my show and Naked Attraction started and now I can't stop 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Motherhood is funny and relatable if you have children 🙃

Just posted this on the Motherland threads too: watching episode 1 of S2 with the new school mum who relies on her Alexa. Everytime she instructed Alexa to do something, ours would go off too! I had to turn it off in case an Uber arrived!

Finished watching Time, loved it though it was a hard watch. Lots of themes about parent/son relationships. Great casting though, so many recognisable faces even playing small parts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Motherland is so underrated.
It’s excellent isn’t it. As the working mum of a primary age child I can totally relate to Julia’s struggles, though she’s quite selfish! I avoid all the cliques, but can imagine there is an Amanda at most schools😆

The Fosters on Disney+
Drama about (you got it) Foster care & Family
I've watched 21 episodes in a week
Tell me I'm not the only one addicted to this!

Jeremy clarksons farm thingy on Amazon.
It rarely goes right for him and seeing him mix with real country folk who don’t care who he is is funny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.