Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DuckDuck

VIP Member
Stephen … the absolute horror of what happened to Stephen Lawrence and how those disgusting individuals managed to get away with it for so long … hopefully this 3 parter will see how the family got justice

Reactions: 3

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
I thought the documentary on BBC 2 about Amy Winehouse was good, she clearly had a loving family & decent, close friends.
Her mother especially, seemed broken by the whole thing. Sad

• Heart

Harrigan

VIP Member
Changing rooms. What a prat Lawrence Llewelleyn Bowen looks in leather waistcoat and trousers whilst painting!

• Haha

Matricks

Tried and Trusted, "Father Ted"

Who needs Shakespeare and Laurence Olivier, when you have Father Jack shouting "Drink, Feck, Arse, Girls!" :ROFLMAO:

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Last night watched BBC1's Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham in which was excellent... wish it was longer than 3 episodes, I was gripped! Has anyone watched it yet?

Maid22

VIP Member
I agree and thank you so much for making me aware that there was a second series. I'll report back in a day or so. I absolutely loved the first series! I'm not usually overly keen on dark humour but they do it so well! 🙂
I found this on Netflix, binged it, then a week later noticed season 2 was on BBC, loved it, hope there will be a third season.

Sheabutter

VIP Member
All of the blue on this page is strangely pleasing 🤣

407E32DC-724D-49A4-A6BB-E08578A7FEC2.jpeg

Currently watching episode 2 of Nine Perfect Strangers. Not sure if it’s worth the watch. Anyone else seen it?

• Haha

Mustard

VIP Member
Thank you, I'll be starting it tomorrow!

I love the first series!
😁. You will now be in the perfect position to start the second series because you just finished the first again. I might go back and watch that again.

• Heart

wakametango

Chatty Member
The Act, on starzplay Amazon
Based on gypsy lee Blanchard whose mum made her ill and ended disastrously

• Wow