What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very last episode of "ER", it's taken me 2 months to watch all 15 seasons.

Reactions: 1
I started Shameless, the American version a few days ago and just loving it. Never seen the UK version and it never really appealed but I wanted something easy watching that had a few seasons so it would keep me going. I'm about half way through season 2 so a good while to go yet though!

Reactions: 2
Finished Football’s Darkest Secrets on iPlayer. A harrowing watch and sad to see how the men are affected to this day.

"Back" with David Mitchell and Robert Webb. They play estranged foster brothers, who meet up to take over the family pub following the death of their father.

Try as I might to take this sitcom on its own merits, it is so difficult not to wait for it to slip into "Peep Show" mode. But it has potential, despite a slow start.

Reactions: 2
Got a little distracted, just finished the final episode of ER, now watching the ER special (documentary)

The last episode of The Flight Attendant - surprised by how much I've really enjoyed it. Perfect mix of intrigue and lightness.

Has anyone watched seaspiracy. Is it really bad ?😭😭
Yes I watched it’s very interesting, tought me a lot. Made me think 🤔
In what way bad? Blood and gore ?, yes there is some but it doesn’t take over if that makes sense, although there is a ‘kill’ in the Faroe Islands which is pretty grim 😢

Yes I watched it’s very interesting, tought me a lot. Made me think 🤔
In what way bad? Blood and gore ?, yes there is some but it doesn’t take over if that makes sense, although there is a ‘kill’ in the Faroe Islands which is pretty grim 😢
Oh god 😭Bad as in also making me not want to eat fish again ever?

"Back" with David Mitchell and Robert Webb. They play estranged foster brothers, who meet up to take over the family pub following the death of their father.

Try as I might to take this sitcom on its own merits, it is so difficult not to wait for it to slip into "Peep Show" mode. But it has potential, despite a slow start.
Second season of "Back"

First season was quite enjoyable, with some smart writing, and good performances from Webb and Mitchell. Although I do think the overuse of the "F bomb" was distracting and unnecessary. But overall, S1 was good. Hope S2 can better that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.