What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone here watch Doctors? I’ve just finished watching watching all the episodes I had missed on iPlayer. It was about thirty of them.

Just finishing Clickbait on Netflix, put it on earlier. It’s been decent.

Cannot wait for You to come back.

I watched all of Thirteen Reasons Why a few weeks ago, up-to-date with Nine Perfect Strangers. I need more psychological thrillers but think I’ve watched them all 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m watching Countryfile now which has some cute kids showing their horses and cows in an agricultural show.

Stephen … the absolute horror of what happened to Stephen Lawrence and how those disgusting individuals managed to get away with it for so long … hopefully this 3 parter will see how the family got justice

Reactions: 3
Outer Banks. I’m on episode 2 and still not entirely sure what I think. I’m not hugely gripped

I've just watched an episode of Tiny House Nation on Netflix, what a load of crap 🤣

Couple move from LA to Nashville, he's a musician and she's apparently wanting to get back into fashion design but has a 3 and 1yo to look after. New house is some kind of fancy caravan that they're going to make glam. I don't really understand WHY they want to live in a tiny house, I assume it's a financial decision but the only time they mentioned money was right at the end so I'm none the wiser as to who was paying for this caravan. They brought a load of tat in a storage container, hadn't planned any storage in said caravan and he needed his baby grand piano in there too....for the creative process you understand. She's saying at the end that it's just wonderful they can all be together when he's working but all I'm thinking is that someone tinkering on a piano for hours on end when I've no escape is going to drive me crazy. Then they've made her some sewing machine station under the bed plus a ballet barre in the living room 🤷‍♀️ Just looked thoroughly impractical but they seem happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I liked the first episode. Haven’t seen the second.

I've just watched an episode of Tiny House Nation on Netflix, what a load of crap 🤣

Couple move from LA to Nashville, he's a musician and she's apparently wanting to get back into fashion design but has a 3 and 1yo to look after. New house is some kind of fancy caravan that they're going to make glam. I don't really understand WHY they want to live in a tiny house, I assume it's a financial decision but the only time they mentioned money was right at the end so I'm none the wiser as to who was paying for this caravan. They brought a load of tat in a storage container, hadn't planned any storage in said caravan and he needed his baby grand piano in there too....for the creative process you understand. She's saying at the end that it's just wonderful they can all be together when he's working but all I'm thinking is that someone tinkering on a piano for hours on end when I've no escape is going to drive me crazy. Then they've made her some sewing machine station under the bed plus a ballet barre in the living he’s also just sroom 🤷‍♀️ Just looked thoroughly impractical but they seem happy!
I’m fascinated by small space living. I follow a woman called Whitney Leigh Morris/The Tiny Canal Cottage who was living in a one room cottage in Venice, California. She’s also written a book called Small Soace Living. She was there with her husband and young son ( and she’s just had another baby)but they’ve left now to go to Florida to be near her parents and have bought a share in a house in France where they are now.

Last edited:
I finished Grey’s Anatomy for the third time a few weeks ago and my partner got me the Private Practice box set for my birthday so I’m looking forward to starting that this week

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.