What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old episodes Emmerdale where Roy and Kelly got married, she was certainly a character.

Breaking Bad, season 02.

Couldn't get into first time round some 10 years ago. But find it really quite engrossing now.

Reactions: 4
Started something on netflix called "three girls" think it was originally a BBC programme. It's only got 3 parts.

Reactions: 2
Haunting of Hill House - 7 episodes in and I'm abandoning it, it's so boring and I don't care about any of the characters.

Breaking Bad, season 02.

Couldn't get into first time round some 10 years ago. But find it really quite engrossing now.
Best show ever, and it only gets better!

Haunting of Hill House - 7 episodes in and I'm abandoning it, it's so boring and I don't care about any of the characters.

Best show ever, and it only gets better!
Have just started season 3 of BB. It is very good thus far, but for me I wouldn't say it was the best show I've seen. But then I still have a couple more seasons to go so who knows.

Started something on netflix called "three girls" think it was originally a BBC programme. It's only got 3 parts.
Is this the Rochdale grooming scandal? If so, it’s very good, and very sad.

Just watched this documentary on BBC2: The Detectives: Fighting Organised Crime. Had real life OCGs in it! Was interesting viewing, part 2 next Tuesday.

Reactions: 3
Stephs packed lunch . Quite often Katie price is on there but today it’s bleeping fearne mccan .. Kerry katona will be next ..... oh wait that was 2 weeks ago
I enjoy the show but bleeping hell they scrape the barrel

And did her kid just say I’ve fucked this up or something of an offensive language , Steph was so trying move on and Towie woman thought it was really funny

Stephs packed lunch . Quite often Katie price is on there but today it’s bleeping fearne mccan .. Kerry katona will be next ..... oh wait that was 2 weeks ago
I enjoy the show but bleeping hell they scrape the barrel

And did her kid just say s Steph was so trying move on and Towie woman thought it was really funny
Oh no I stand corrected she said 'its poo' I'n response to her mums cooking
Nice one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I am watching Scam Stories on bbc about bank fraud , very interesting

Reactions: 1
I watched I See You, The Perfection which were both good. Also watched Fatale and it was so bad I dozed off.
Finally watched the first episode of Line of Duty season 6! Can't wait for the rest.

I don't understand why I have so much time on my hands :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Just finished Ugly Betty & Younger

Just started Greys Anatomy last weekend & Now on series 3. Never thought to watch it but so far I'm enjoying it & hoping the new series end up on Disney+ by the time I get there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.