What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bruschetta topped with mozzarella and Parma ham (grilled). Then add on top of that rocket and pico de gallo.

For anyone interested, the best recipe I've found (credit to Sam the cooking guy on YouTube) so far for pico, it's:

(Finely diced)
2 x tomatoes
1/2 Red onion
2 x green chillies (add more if you prefer hotter)

1 x crushed garlic clove
Small pinch of fresh coriander leaves (finely chopped)
Juice of one lime
Salt & Pepper

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You should add rocket to the top of it after you take it from the oven, best toping ever 😍
Rocket goes REALLY well with a chorizo and roasted pepper roll. Copied from roll at Brindisa in Borough Market.

Reactions: 3
My daughter does that. I like to have it separate 😂
You’re missing out! But as long as you don’t have pineapple on it I forgive you 😹Craving pizza now 😀

Rocket goes REALLY well with a chorizo and roasted pepper roll. Copied from roll at Brindisa in Borough Market.
Ooh yummm love chorizo, never had that, do you have the chorizo cold or hot?

You’re missing out! But as long as you don’t have pineapple on it I forgive you 😹Craving pizza now 😀

Ooh yummm love chorizo, never had that, do you have the chorizo cold or hot?
Hot/warm - even if it is already cooked I would still heat it up in a pan first. Use roasted peppers from a jar. The Peppadew ones are really good.

Reactions: 1
Hot/warm - even if it is already cooked I would still heat it up in a pan first. Use roasted peppers from a jar. The Peppadew ones are really good.
Ooh will try this next time I go to the supermarket, gracias!

Quick dinner today either something like fish fingers on crusty bread and salad or fish cakes and pitta garlic bread

Partner just said he wants fishfingers and chips,even easier throw both in oven at once,can’t beat a no effort 1tray dinner sometimes

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
An omelet with sliced potato, fried spring onion and red Leicester cheese. Fancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
An omelet with sliced potato, fried spring onion and red Leicester cheese. Fancy!
Have you tried the Waitrose cheddar and chilli cheese? Or their double Gloucester with onion and chive cheese (now on offer). Ocado is now selling this version but still has the chilli version, also on offer. Most places inc M&S have a chilli cheese version.
456BC251-B023-428E-8494-806DF696F7A9.jpeg
241F5B02-2705-46D8-93FE-9CC3C4265B47.jpeg

slow-cooked beef chilli with rice and some little bits on the side - guacamole, sour cream, grated cheddar, salsa and jalapenos. Only problem with this is I find it so moreish I have far more than I should :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.