What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ultimate comfort food! Jacket potato with beans and cheese - pop a little bit of cheese in the beans while they are cooking then pop the whole thing back in microwave at the end so it’s extra gooey! Oh and salad 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just had a couple of poached eggs on toast followed by a mini magnum.

Tonight I'm having Macaroni Cheese.... with BBQ sauce, brown bread and butter.

Reactions: 3
Fish fingers, chips and beans. Doing food shopping tomorrow so will have something more exciting tomorrow like a homemade curry

Reactions: 2
We've got Hello Fresh at the moment... tonight is Veggie Coconut Caribbean Soup! 😛 Hope it's nice

Homemade quesadillas and Mexican salad 😍 (beans, charred corn, tomatoes, lime, coriander)

Reactions: 6
Just jacket potatoes here tonight. I really can’t be arsed to cook. :oops:

Reactions: 3
Fish, chips and mushy peas followed by a large slice of homemade Victoria sponge

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We've had pork loin, mash, green beans and broccoli with a creamy mustard sauce

Slacked off the last couple of nights. Jacket potatoes with prawns on Monday and got a chippy tea delivered last night.

Now just between us, I made an old family favourite called Neapolitan Macaroni tonight. The only thing Italian about this is the pasta. Actual Italians would be insulted by this. Please don't tell them. But it's amazingly tasty and nostalgic for my family. This is it just before going under the grill to melt the Scottish cheddar cheese topping 😁😁. IMAG0499.jpg

Leftovers from the freezer

beef dopiaza
Coconut, sweet potato and chickpea curry
Bombay potatoes

Leftovers Thursday bolstered with French fries and salad. And to paraphrase one of the instagram accounts I follow, this will be followed by a very small large gin & tonic 😜😁😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.