Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Was pasta bake as promised should of seen the partners face drop then went to chippy and had to queue for 20minutes. Dont worry I can eat a pasta bake cold for breakfast in morning I dont waste food

• Haha
Reactions: 5

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Had a migraine all afternoon so ordered a chinese.
Crispy beef, chicken curry, crispy seaweed & spring rolls 😍

• Heart

Justhereforacreep

Roast chicken with roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, cabbage, mash, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, honey parsnips and carrots and gravy. All made from scratch - I accidentally fell into a bottle of beer last night so I’m tired today roll on bedtime 🤣

neo_wales

Grandchildren are coming over so making bread with seven year old grandaughter and 12 year old grandson is a massive fan of pickles so we'll be pickling home grown gherkins and cauliflower/carrot mix then pickling eggs so I've spent half the morning sterilizing the screw top pickle jars.

Simple main meal with the GC, roast chicken, baked potatoes and salad......with home made bread :)

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Going through a Crohn's flare at the moment so I'm on a liquid only diet from today. Reading all these are making me salivate haha!

• Sad

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
“Healthy” spaghetti bolognaise tonight - calorie watching at the moment so less beef and adding in courgette and carrot to bulk it out!

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but hayleys.world on Instagram has some great recipes. I’ve made toad in the hole, pulled chicken enchiladas, pollo pesto and a few others from her recipes, they always turn out lovely!

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Just a tomato and basil soup later with some crusty bread. Bought a fresh pot thinking it would be nice instead of a Heinz tin and now it’s about to go out of date😂😂

• Heart

leoladyxo

VIP Member
Aberdeen Angus burgers in a brioche bun with bacon and cheddar cheese. Onion rings and chips on the side. It’s a high calorie kind of day! 😂😂

• Haha

Justhereforacreep

Steak, corn on the cob, chilli baby pots and peppercorn sauce - steak blue... beauts

For someone who was a veggie for three years until Christmas I’ve gone from one extreme to the other having a blue steak 🤣

still love a veggie dish though 😍

• Haha

neo_wales

Busy afternoon ahead, got a delivery of Hog Casings (sausage skins) delivered this morning which are soaking and I'll be making around 10Kg of sausages. All use the same base meat mix but some get flavoured, some herb, some garlic, some paprika some plain. I made a load of burgers yesterday, again some flavoured all ready for a BBQ with the grandchildren tomorrow. Need to get to Tesco and hope they have pork ribs in stock, they need to go in a marinade overnight :) Retirement is a real bitch ;)

• Heart