Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can somebody please look at her stories this morning about the boots PLEASE tell me I heard wrong and that she didn’t say they were made from pony skin 😨

I love Nicky. She's genuine, doesn't beg, doesn't do an add after add and says it how it is. Anyone noticed how she doesn't acknowledge Beggy Becky as much anymore? If not at all. On one of her competitions I'm sure she said 'we don't do cheating or fixing competitions here' or something along them lines 😂 Beggy Becky mentioned Nicky a few times in her stories the other day when she was talking about accounts that inspire her etc..

I know this thread isn't about Beggy Becky, just some thing's ive noticed.
I think Nicky was also shocked after Beggy Becky spray painted a pair of candles Nicky gifted to her. Hence not mentioning her anymore.

I love Nicky. One of my favourite big accounts on Insta ..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I use to love her, especially her stories and we follow each other on insta. I didnt like how she handled the opinion of the judges on the Scottish home of the year. Kate la vie is such a lovely genuine person and nic was not best pleased with her remarks and didnt take it well and took it out on the judges. Also as much as I enjoy watching her when she stories when pissed some of the stuff she says with a drink in her is pretty shocking. Does anyone remember the shambles that was the soul candles collaboration party? 😳🤣

I use to love her, especially her stories and we follow each other on insta. I didnt like how she handled the opinion of the judges on the Scottish home of the year. Kate la vie is such a lovely genuine person and nic was not best pleased with her remarks and didnt take it well and took it out on the judges. Also as much as I enjoy watching her when she stories when pissed some of the stuff she says with a drink in her is pretty shocking. Does anyone remember the shambles that was the soul candles collaboration party? 😳🤣
Nooo, what happened at the Soul party?

Why what happened. Can't remember ..

I actually quite like Nikki, I think she’s ok, yes she spends big bucks but she works hard, plus I’d rather have someone choose quality over quantity any day. £240 for one pair of Ted Baker flip flops that she will wear for years or do a BeckyHomeSweetHome & buy 500 pairs of 90p flip flops every summer & never wear them. I know which ones I’d prefer.

I did find her a little rude about the female judge on Scotland’s Home Of The Year, I think that was uncalled for & personally I’d have kept that rant off my stories but I think Nikki just says it how it is.

It’s also refreshing not to have continual swipe ups & #ad #gifted in every story too.
Fair to say Nikki has certainly grown on me!

I don't get this account at all to be honest. She has one of the most successful new businesses EVER with little or no advertising or effort except for 50k plus followers on Instagram 🤔 and this is not jealousy by the way I just find it unbelievable and if it was this easy everyone would pack their jobs in and do it.

Reactions: 5
I don't get this account at all to be honest. She has one of the most successful new businesses EVER with little or no advertising or effort except for 50k plus followers on Instagram 🤔 and this is not jealousy by the way I just find it unbelievable and if it was this easy everyone would pack their jobs in and do it.
I agree. I don't understand why she hardly ever returns the clothes that she doesn't want. Who could be arsed selling it all on ebay and more to the point who would want to buy a last season zara item for full price 🥴

Reactions: 3
Just curious What's your measure of success, Wealth? Because they had that all before she had her own business or instagram for that matter. I follow a lot of home accounts who tag a lot of products but I never see anyone tag anything from her interiors store. But that just be who's on my feed. Think they've done very well with the property development side of things though.

I’ve recently unfollowed Nikki. I used to really like her and do think she is hilarious; the way she tells stories is so funny. However I just don’t find her relatable at all.

Nothing to do with wealth or status as I actually just live round the corner from her.
She just reminds me of the saying ‘money can’t buy you class’.

I also have completely different taste in interiors to her therefore have no interest in any of her business side of things. I wish her well though. Just not for me.

Reactions: 6
Just curious What's your measure of success, Wealth? Because they had that all before she had her own business or instagram for that matter. I follow a lot of home accounts who tag a lot of products but I never see anyone tag anything from her interiors store. But that just be who's on my feed. Think they've done very well with the property development side of things though.
On her business page she often reposts stories of people that bought of her ..

I like Nikki but find her in relatable , purely because I’m skint and I can’t afford the things she has hahha

• Haha
Yep, deffo pony skin 😬
Pony skin isn't made from actual horses :rolleyes:

I like Nikki for the majority. She can be a little OTT on the stories but I just swipe on.
I don't begrudge her success at all. She's worked hard, had a successful career, has a property portfolio, and now the interiors business is booming!
Rather see her do well when she continues to work hard for it, than these other boring home accounts who post pictures of their pillows and expect freebies and paid adverts just for having another grey decorated home like the rest!

Reactions: 5
Wonder who this was aimed at 🤔
The life that jo made seems to be the popular opinion, got a thread on here where it’s all explained 👍 page 8 of the below thread🤪

Last edited:
I follow Nikki but rarely look at or engage with her posts or stories. I think she's a broken record. She posts the same make-up tutorials over and over again, the same photos of her house etc. I just find her a 'has been' and her decor isn't to my taste, it's too trashy IMO. I find her big bold prints gaudy and all the white just bland and lacking personality. None of the products on her business insta are original, I just don't think she's interesting in the slightest. I was curious however to see what her reaction was to the comments of her home when it was featured on that Scottish homes programme. You could tell she was disappointed so I think she relies upon her Instagram for affirmation which just makes me pity her life. I agree, money can't buy class but it can buy inch long talons for her fingers and all the faux leather trousers she could wish for. She's the definition of tacky...just spends a lot more than the average person to achieve the look 😂

Reactions: 4
I follow Nikki but rarely look at or engage with her posts or stories. I think she's a broken record. She posts the same make-up tutorials over and over again, the same photos of her house etc. I just find her a 'has been' and her decor isn't to my taste, it's too trashy IMO. I find her big bold prints gaudy and all the white just bland and lacking personality. None of the products on her business insta are original, I just don't think she's interesting in the slightest. I was curious however to see what her reaction was to the comments of her home when it was featured on that Scottish homes programme. You could tell she was disappointed so I think she relies upon her Instagram for affirmation which just makes me pity her life. I agree, money can't buy class but it can buy inch long talons for her fingers and all the faux leather trousers she could wish for. She's the definition of tacky...just spends a lot more than the average person to achieve the look 😂
I fully get where you are coming from but if you feel that way why follow her 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.