Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes really lol.
Check your own comments mate your constant in causing trouble / bitchy remarks I see you.
Sorry cause I don’t like toilets? Doesn’t everyone??
Madness
I partake in convos across the interior world I follow, you however just like to be the witch amongst the forum 💁‍♂️
Agree to disagree eh pal
I’m constantly causing trouble 😂😂. You have slated everyone we all know you don’t like so who’s the witch? Sorry but I haven’t caused any drama so away to your bed and enjoy the fear in the morning darling. I’m no pal of yours sweetie so don’t you worry. I’ll put you on ignore until you sort out your drunken antics. Night night. 😘

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t this irritating women have her own thread? I’d certainly never get sick of slapping her smug face! £1400 for sandals 😡

Reactions: 8
To be fair she works hard unlike others...Mrs Meldrum for instance is a taker! Nikki actually doesn’t bother me. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Is this the girl whose house was on Scotland's Home of the year? I don't follow her but I will go have a look 👀

Reactions: 6
Is this the girl whose house was on Scotland's Home of the year? I don't follow her but I will go have a look 👀
Yep that’s the one. I also like Nikki one of the very few I do like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I just watched her stories, how lovely she dropped off nappies to the local food bank when she could have gone to the gym instead.
Is she from Inverness? She's definitely got a Highlands accent. I'll watch a bit more from her and see what I think.

Reactions: 2
I just watched her stories, how lovely she dropped off nappies to the local food bank when she could have gone to the gym instead.
Is she from Inverness? She's definitely got a Highlands accent. I'll watch a bit more from her and see what I think.
Yep she’s from Inverness originally and lives in Aberdeen now :)

Reactions: 4
I like Nikki . She comes across as genuine and works for what she has . She doesn't spend her time hinting for freebies and is interesting to watch , unlike the Beggys of Instagram .

Reactions: 12
I love Nicky. She's genuine, doesn't beg, doesn't do an add after add and says it how it is. Anyone noticed how she doesn't acknowledge Beggy Becky as much anymore? If not at all. On one of her competitions I'm sure she said 'we don't do cheating or fixing competitions here' or something along them lines 😂 Beggy Becky mentioned Nicky a few times in her stories the other day when she was talking about accounts that inspire her etc..

I know this thread isn't about Beggy Becky, just some thing's ive noticed.

Reactions: 10
I love Nicky. She's genuine, doesn't beg, doesn't do an add after add and says it how it is. Anyone noticed how she doesn't acknowledge Beggy Becky as much anymore? If not at all. On one of her competitions I'm sure she said 'we don't do cheating or fixing competitions here' or something along them lines 😂 Beggy Becky mentioned Nicky a few times in her stories the other day when she was talking about accounts that inspire her etc..

I know this thread isn't about Beggy Becky, just some thing's ive noticed.
Would she not have been referring to Joanne? Didn’t they have a falling out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.