Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Nikki’s account. She has worked hard with her hubby for what they have. So what she has designer labels if that’s what she likes it’s what she likes. I like you don’t see constant swipe ups of tat.!

Reactions: 3
Pony skin isn't made from actual horses :rolleyes:

I like Nikki for the majority. She can be a little OTT on the stories but I just swipe on.
I don't begrudge her success at all. She's worked hard, had a successful career, has a property portfolio, and now the interiors business is booming!
Rather see her do well when she continues to work hard for it, than these other boring home accounts who post pictures of their pillows and expect freebies and paid adverts just for having another grey decorated home like the rest!
No, just actual cows. I am now aware.

Her house is 99%of things she purchased herself. Therefore I love her! And no chavvy looking items like most of the big home accounts.

Reactions: 4
This woman deserves a thread in the rave section! She isn’t like all the other influencers, she actually pays for things in her house. She says it how it is! I love this woman!!

Reactions: 19
Used to follow her but stopped because she was going on and on about loving trump and didn't see how his policies were racist and anti women.

Reactions: 1
Used to follow her but stopped because she was going on and on about loving trump and didn't see how his policies were racist and anti women.
Wow, really 😳 I started following her after hearing of her on here. I’m shocked!

This was about a year ago though. Just cannot follow anyone who ages with trumps views on minorities and women.

Reactions: 2
I love Nikki, she is one of the few on insta that pays for her stuff, isn’t scared about talking out about things like she did with the affiliate links etc and doesn’t arse like other accounts
She’s straight down the line you like her or you don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m really disappointed that she’s started shilling this MLM ketone stuff ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m really disappointed that she’s started shilling this MLM ketone stuff ☹
I like Nikki. She always says if stuff is gifted and if it's good or not. During lockdown she was gifted food so she donated the cost of it to charity. But this ketone stuff? I know she says she's taking it for general health and it's helped her psoriasis and the weight loss is a bonus but I don't think it is doing much for weight loss. She drinks a sachet every morning instead of breakfast and has upped her exercise. Isn't that just a bigger calorie deficit that she was on before? Fair play that she doesn't plan to advertise her link everywhere and become an annoying seller though.

Reactions: 7
Fair play that she doesn't plan to advertise her link everywhere and become an annoying seller though.
I really like her but I will wait and see if that actually happens or whether the temptation to “build a team” and “change people’s lives” becomes too much...

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
When she started going on about loosing weight and that there was something she had been using for her psoriasis I literally knew she was going to reveal some kind of MLM! She’s not stopped talking about it since yesterday and I’ve now unfollowed cba with that tit 👋

Reactions: 11
Nicki is a spoilt rotten self entitled brat! People have the right to assume she is rich when she constantly posts about things that clearly cost lots of money. Her spending has not stopped during lockdown. I am guessing she has took full advantage of furloughing her poor staff though. How dare she say it’s no ones business how rich she is or what she earns. When she lays her life bare for all to see. Used to like her but not anymore! Just another Instagram brat trying slightly different tactics to your obvious lot!

Reactions: 4
I like Nikki. She always says if stuff is gifted and if it's good or not. During lockdown she was gifted food so she donated the cost of it to charity. But this ketone stuff? I know she says she's taking it for general health and it's helped her psoriasis and the weight loss is a bonus but I don't think it is doing much for weight loss. She drinks a sachet every morning instead of breakfast and has upped her exercise. Isn't that just a bigger calorie deficit that she was on before? Fair play that she doesn't plan to advertise her link everywhere and become an annoying seller though.
I like her too but I’m also disappointed she’s started selling this crap. She doesn’t eat breakfast so as you say it’ll put her into more of a calorie deficit so make her lose weight. It’s so expensive too. Surely it doesn’t suddenly make you a morning person?! I call BS

Reactions: 7
I like her too but I’m also disappointed she’s started selling this crap. She doesn’t eat breakfast so as you say it’ll put her into more of a calorie deficit so make her lose weight. It’s so expensive too. Surely it doesn’t suddenly make you a morning person?! I call BS
The turning you into morning person bit was what peeked my interest until she said the price!!! I think half these influencers forget we're in a pandemic and alot of us are having to tighten our belts!! It just becomes a bit braggy in the end.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.