thehomethatjomade/thelifethatjomade

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ESPECIALLY after claiming in her last stories to feel anxiety when out at the shops, looking at people wondering if it’s that person or that person. You’re showing your children to all these strangers that you just don’t know, you don’t know their backgrounds, you don’t know their reason for following your account.

Your account is wide open Jo. ANYONE could be looking at your little girls. Undesirable people. Gappy teeth and pyjamas are cute to the majority, but there are some absolute weirdos who thrive on that kind of tit.

Don’t go crying online that YOU’RE so full of anxiety but then show innocent little girls all the time - it’s not on.

Reactions: 4
I see she's also had time for lip fillers too.

And getting yer pal to do your ironing when you only do a 3 day week at uni is pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Why does she stay up till 1am baking cakes? What is she doing with the rest of her free days?

Also wonder why at 21 she named her child with a name like Matthieu :-/

Reactions: 1
Why does she stay up till 1am baking cakes? What is she doing with the rest of her free days?

Also wonder why at 21 she named her child with a name like Matthieu :-/
This will sound strange but I don’t think his name was spelled like that 🙈 When I seen her post yesterday,it really stood out to me and made me think it’s been changed to suit her other kids names.

Reactions: 2
This will sound strange but I don’t think his name was spelled like that 🙈 When I seen her post yesterday,it really stood out to me and made me think it’s been changed to suit her other kids names.

Haha I don't think it sounds strange at all - I think it's highly possible.

Either that or she has a very, very, niche 'type' to go for ;)

Haha I don't think it sounds strange at all - I think it's highly possible.

Either that or she has a very, very, niche 'type' to go for ;)
I don’t know if I’ve only ever heard her speak his name so assumed it was Matthew. It’s quite an unusual spelling

I don’t know if I’ve only ever heard her speak his name so assumed it was Matthew. It’s quite an unusual spelling
My friends have a wee boy called Matthieu, most people pronounce it Matthew but they’re part French so swap between both.

I don’t think Jo is part French.

So she was gifted a stay and accepted because she’s exhausted. God love her 🙄. She sure does love herself. When she’s talking, she’s keeps looking at herself on the screen. Watch her!!

She’s not showing the place in the best light. Cleaning the condensation from the inside of the window?? You’re grand thanks.

I wonder how her police investigation is going into the trolls? She felt it fitting to mention it ... just slip in it... you’d think she’d at the very least give an update on the arrests 😂

Something tells me she’s not a very nice person

Reactions: 4
Since when did she think mahogany wood and magnolia walls were beautiful? #fibber

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For real. I have loved going to Stobo in the past but the fact that they are going down the influencer marketing route (with crap influencers) is totally off putting.

Reactions: 5