Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else get the feeling some of these posts are written by the same person pretending to be different people? 🤔😂

I think her parents are quite well off so maybe she gets an allowance of sorts? Don’t know why people are so offended by her to be honest, there’s a lot worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah if anything she makes a point of saying she’s not a millionaire and doesn’t have as much money as people think, I know she had a very good job before and he did too, I think she said he worked offshore was it? Or in oil or something? I got the impression it was a very good wage though, I am a bit nosey though and do wonder how their income funds their current lifestyle as it doesn’t seem to have scaled back since quitting her job although I do think she said they wouldn’t be having holidays apart from Italy while they build the business so that’s a cut back, perhaps they also have personal savings in the bank from profits made on house sales as they’ve moved a lot
Yeah he used to work offshore I think. A friend of ours works in the oil industry in the middle east and he makes a lot of money so perhaps they saved a lot from when he did that sort of work. Again I think it's not our business lol! I think not having kids has a lot to do with it too though, I don't have kids and our friends are always commenting on how many holidays we have as if we must be rich.... no we just don't have children to pay for 😂

Anyone else get the feeling some of these posts are written by the same person pretending to be different people? 🤔😂

I think her parents are quite well off so maybe she gets an allowance of sorts? Don’t know why people are so offended by her to be honest, there’s a lot worse!
They sound offended because she has a bit of money 😂 Her accounts might not look great but most new businesses struggle to make a profit in the first few years of trading. Anyway I don't care, personally I wouldn't spend what she spends on clothes etc but I love watching her videos of when she's bought stuff 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah he used to work offshore I think. A friend of ours works in the oil industry in the middle east and he makes a lot of money so perhaps they saved a lot from when he did that sort of work. Again I think it's not our business lol! I think not having kids has a lot to do with it too though, I don't have kids and our friends are always commenting on how many holidays we have as if we must be rich.... no we just don't have children to pay for 😂

They sound offended because she has a bit of money 😂 Her accounts might not look great but most new businesses struggle to make a profit in the first few years of trading. Anyway I don't care, personally I wouldn't spend what she spends on clothes etc but I love watching her videos of when she's bought stuff 😂
Yep agree no way would I spend it but I like seeing it too lol I don’t feel like she flaunts it and doesn’t always say how much things are and when she does I’ve heard her even say it’s ridiculous to spend that and yes she doesn’t have kids and says that’s a factor

Reactions: 2
Yeah if anything she makes a point of saying she’s not a millionaire and doesn’t have as much money as people think, I know she had a very good job before and he did too, I think she said he worked offshore was it? Or in oil or something? I got the impression it was a very good wage though, I am a bit nosey though and do wonder how their income funds their current lifestyle as it doesn’t seem to have scaled back since quitting her job although I do think she said they wouldn’t be having holidays apart from Italy while they build the business so that’s a cut back, perhaps they also have personal savings in the bank from profits made on house sales as they’ve moved a lot
But you would need to be a millionaire, whatever that means now, to be able to spend like that.

Don’t really think it’s anyone’s business what they earn or are worth, to trawl through someone’s business accounts etc is just weird and excessive....... who cares where they get their money from they both clearly do work and are from wealthy families.. Green really isn’t everyone’s colour! 😁😁

Reactions: 8
Don’t really think it’s anyone’s business what they earn or are worth, to trawl through someone’s business accounts etc is just weird and excessive....... who cares where they get their money from they both clearly do work and are from wealthy families.. Green really isn’t everyone’s colour! 😁😁
They’re on the internet for everyone to access.

Love the Capaldi pic by the way 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They’re

They’re on the internet for everyone to access.

Love the Capaldi pic by the way 🤣
Well thanks!
And yeah i read that it’s on the internet, but come on it’s abit strange to look into people’s finances... I mean what’s the point of it? The business clearly isn’t failing neither are they going bankrupt.... just seems a case if the green eyed monster to me!?🤔

I don’t care what she earns I just think she’s a total witch 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbf witch, rude, or not there’s no abusing AD’s most home and interior accounts do nothing but get gifted tit and don’t disclose. She often says she says no to gifted items.

Wether she affords it or not fair enough but I respect someone much more to say no than yes and lie they like it just to get paid.

She’s pretty transparent to me which is more than can be said for others.

Reactions: 8
Tbf witch, rude, or not there’s no abusing AD’s most home and interior accounts do nothing but get gifted tit and don’t disclose. She often says she says no to gifted items.

Wether she affords it or not fair enough but I respect someone much more to say no than yes and lie they like it just to get paid.

She’s pretty transparent to me which is more than can be said for others.
Agree. She did a story a while ago about being asked to promote some cakes or something for someone who would gift her the goods, said no and then got a torrent of negativity from this woman about how she should help her to grow her business. Talked about how she didn’t feel like she had to unless it was something she genuinely liked, how people should grow followers organically etc Few days later the cakes were in home sweet home 46s stories... no qualms there about promoting any old thing.

Reactions: 6
Agree. She did a story a while ago about being asked to promote some cakes or something for someone who would gift her the goods, said no and then got a torrent of negativity from this woman about how she should help her to grow her business. Talked about how she didn’t feel like she had to unless it was something she genuinely liked, how people should grow followers organically etc Few days later the cakes were in home sweet home 46s stories... no qualms there about promoting any old thing.
Really. I didn’t know that about home sweet home but yeah I saw it. The woman never even offered to send her the cakes just wanted a shout out.

Home sweet home is insane another Hampton towel lover 😂

Home 46 is the worst for not declaring ads she will take anything for free! Absolute man beast she is

Really. I didn’t know that about home sweet home but yeah I saw it. The woman never even offered to send her the cakes just wanted a shout out.

Home sweet home is insane another Hampton towel lover 😂
Maybe changed her tactics with Rosie as she definitely had a box of them in her kitchen. She literally will promote anything.

Reactions: 1
I really like Nikki, love her drunken stories, I even don’t mind the crazy cat lady voice! She always replies, gives us decent content, isn’t heavy on the ads at all....and now I find out she hates thehomethstjomade I like her even more!
She's just advertising her stuff and not everyone else's though!

Reactions: 1
She's just advertising her stuff and not everyone else's though!
Well someone that believes in the things she sells and spends time sourcing is better to me than someone saying yes to ratty towels !!

And actually supports local people like that butcher people, everything is tagged, her interior and local furniture shop and has been loyal to Made by yasmins and that soul.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Well someone that believes in the things she sells and spends time sourcing is better to me than someone saying yes to ratty towels !!

And actually supports local people like that butcher people, everything is tagged, her interior and local furniture shop and has been loyal to Made by yasmins and that soul.
Hi Nikki 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi hole
You seem to be the witch in every thread I read these days so you have nothing nice to say about ANYONE?! I have read lots of these discussions and most derogatory comments come from you hmmmmmm maybe your the troll that everyone refers to on tattle?? I’m sure if I was ‘nikki’ I’d be delighted to have a few ‘words’
Oh duck off, don’t talk tit! Derogatory? Really? Think if you look through your comments all we see is you sticking up for yourself, having a dig at Joe and Hinch, gave yourself away with the toilet comment. Don’t say things that you have said on your stories on here silly. I can assure you I’m no troll darling. Off you go and let your followers know you’ve been in here slating everyone.

Oh duck off, don’t talk tit! Derogatory? Really? Think if you look through your comments all we see is you sticking up for yourself, having a dig at Joe and Hinch, gave yourself away with the toilet comment. Don’t say things that you have said on your stories on here silly. I can assure you I’m no troll darling. Off you go and let your followers know you’ve been in here slating everyone.
Yes really lol.
Check your own comments mate your constant in causing trouble / bitchy remarks I see you.
Sorry cause I don’t like toilets? Doesn’t everyone??
Madness
I partake in convos across the interior world I follow, you however just like to be the witch amongst the forum 💁‍♂️
Agree to disagree eh pal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.