Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s fab
Calls a spade a spade but ffs this keto drink has me questioning her lol

Reactions: 8
It would work out around £6 a day, for some that’s the bottle of wine or couple of take away coffees they might have a day but said she cut her gym membership, as if that compensates the cost? I know some gyms are upwards of £100 but that’s not a reality for most people.

I’m not sure on Nikki tbh, can’t work out if I like her or not 🤣
Same. I go through phases lol

Reactions: 4
The turning you into morning person bit was what peeked my interest until she said the price!!! I think half these influencers forget we're in a pandemic and alot of us are having to tighten our belts!! It just becomes a bit braggy in the end.
I don’t doubt her and her husband have worked hard and they have a lovely house. Just disappointed she seems to have gone down selling the BS drinks route. I’m not a morning person and the only thing that gets me up is black coffee 😂 I’m very sceptical it works and not prepared to part with the cash to try it. Hope she doesn’t turn into a sales account otherwise I’ll have to unfollow

Reactions: 7
I flicked thru her latest stories after this mornings ones (however I noticed Callum Best on the Zoom call)..is she actually selling the stuff now?

Reactions: 2
I flicked thru her latest stories after this mornings ones (however I noticed Callum Best on the Zoom call)..is she actually selling the stuff now?
She’s been using it for about 3 weeks I think and has signed up so she has a link you can purchase from. So I would say yes she’s selling it but whether she’ll constantly mention it on insta I don’t know

I wanted to see if there was a thread on Nikki after seeing the “big reveal” most requested video ever 🙄 MLM.. actually quite glad there is!

I find myself really struggling here with continuing to follow or not.. I really like her, I do think for the most part she’s semi relatable, they obviously have a lovely life, can enjoy themselves and I’m not envious of that at all. I too have a lovely life and we can enjoy ourselves! I do worry though that she’s perhaps manipulated the situation here, working round everyone to seem relatable, bringing focus to the BLM movement, making the charitable donation for the food they were gifted.. she has everyone exactly where she wants them. Do I genuinely believe she’s just passing this on as it’s so great everyone should know about it? Probably not. I think she’s reckoning that by having a zoom call with Calum Best on it, people that represent this sachet stuff multiplied by easily influenced followers equals a very real potential earning for Nikki..

I’m interested to see what’s going to happen over the next few days... think I’ll observe quietly then make a call.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've been expecting this MLM stuff since she shared a screenshot with a notification from a what's app group for the distributors at the top of the image. I do wonder how her sister feels about it. Her sister sells Arbonne and Nikki has previously posted about using the sachets and supplements from them.

Reactions: 5
I've been expecting this MLM stuff since she shared a screenshot with a notification from a what's app group for the distributors at the top of the image. I do wonder how her sister feels about it. Her sister sells Arbonne and Nikki has previously posted about using the sachets and supplements from them.
Yeah I spotted that days ago too & saw this coming. Hugely disappointing coming from her but then her diet things in the past have always been questionable, added to the fact she’s never truly been obese or heavily overweight really. Her weight loss is clearly the extra exercise & less food! I mean....🤦🏽‍♀️

The price of them is obscene! It’s so worrying desperate people will latch onto this. 😞 Sounds like they’re just full of caffeine & the sleep thing is quite worrying...like people on speed or something! ‘Appetite suppressing’....hmmm. They sound like a huge money maker, these high profile accounts marketing them...watch it explode on Instagram. I’m interested to watch it be investigated more, at the moment info is limited as it’s so new to the UK.

I wanted to see if there was a thread on Nikki after seeing the “big reveal” most requested video ever 🙄 MLM.. actually quite glad there is!

I find myself really struggling here with continuing to follow or not.. I really like her, I do think for the most part she’s semi relatable, they obviously have a lovely life, can enjoy themselves and I’m not envious of that at all. I too have a lovely life and we can enjoy ourselves! I do worry though that she’s perhaps manipulated the situation here, working round everyone to seem relatable, bringing focus to the BLM movement, making the charitable donation for the food they were gifted.. she has everyone exactly where she wants them. Do I genuinely believe she’s just passing this on as it’s so great everyone should know about it? Probably not. I think she’s reckoning that by having a zoom call with Calum Best on it, people that represent this sachet stuff multiplied by easily influenced followers equals a very real potential earning for Nikki..

I’m interested to see what’s going to happen over the next few days... think I’ll observe quietly then make a call.

If she is selling it she will need a new insta as she said she didn’t want to post about her weight loss on her business page.
I really like her so be interesting to see what road this goes down

She did say on one of the weight loss videos that she’s using the shakes and fizz sticks still that she buys from her sister

I watched her IGTV and she seems to go on and on about not buying or eating processed foods but then she is filling her body with all of these Arbonne protein powders, fizz sticks and now these Keto drinks- why the big obsession about no processed foods when she is then filling her body with all this crap??

I love the lassy, she says it how it is, isn’t ad after ad on her page and storys and says no to a lot of gifted things, and if she does except something gifted she states it clearly and tells us that it is.

I was willing to let the keto shite slide as i like nikki and enjoy her stories but just see sallie axle is touting it and she is absolutely insta woman so really not believing its some miracle product just looks like your usual insta bullshit products that everyone with a set amount of followers pushes for money. Expected better from nikki 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was willing to let the keto shite slide as i like nikki and enjoy her stories but just see sallie axle is touting it and she is absolutely insta woman so really not believing its some miracle product just looks like your usual insta bullshit products that everyone with a set amount of followers pushes for money. Expected better from nikki 😳
Kerry Katona and Calum Best are enough for me 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ohh i didnt see kerry katona! Talk about scrapping the bottom of the Z list barrel 🙄
I can't edit my post but I'm an idiot - I wrote the wrong atomic kitten member by mistake. I meant Natasha Hamilton but I still think she's selling for the money regardless! Kerry Katona on the other hand said on a live video that she'd give Skinny Jab to her kids. Skinny Jab deleted it but people screen recorded it. Was obviously thinking of that when I wrote the original comment.

I love nikki and her house is amazing, she is one of the better home accounts. HOWEVER, i could easily change my mind if she starts pushing this diet crap and starts doing ads and swipe ups. I have unfollowed a lot of them after they started with the begging for freebies, swipe ups and pushing crap in your face daily what they get for free. Its so boring!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.