Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Nikki, love her drunken stories, I even don’t mind the crazy cat lady voice! She always replies, gives us decent content, isn’t heavy on the ads at all....and now I find out she hates thehomethstjomade I like her even more!

Reactions: 13
What happened to Monica who worked at the unit for them, was she sacked? We haven’t heard about Monica since the pop up shop. And I remember Nikki being peed off at someone not doing what she needed them too re the shop?

I really don’t think we will hear Nikki’s side as much as I’d love to she won’t mention it in any detail, she will take the high ground, the only time she might is in a live or if she’s had a drink but can’t imagine she will 😢🤣

What happened to Monica who worked at the unit for them, was she sacked? We haven’t heard about Monica since the pop up shop. And I remember Nikki being peed off at someone not doing what she needed them too re the shop?
I’ve been wondering this as well!

I don't understand how she affords her lifestyle. One look at the accounts for the property company shows a million pounds worth of debt. Looks like it's 70k worth of repayments per year. Can't see how just under £700,000 worth of properties can produce enough rentals to pay that and their lifestyle.
The other thing that's confusing too, is if she's a qualified accountant, why is the company always being threatened with being struck off, for late accounts.
The interiors company is only young, so can't see that producing a huge amount. It's not vat registered either. No number on the website, so obviously not hit the threashold yet. She did say, some people had asked if she had won the lottery, she quite sternly, said it was from hard work! Must have some other income then, or huge cc debts.

Reactions: 7
It’s one thing taking the piss and having bit of a gossip about someone but to look into their financial status is a bit weird. Don’t see how that makes her liar she doesn’t sit there saying she’s worth x amount on a daily basis!?

Reactions: 8
It’s one thing taking the piss and having bit of a gossip about someone but to look into their financial status is a bit weird. Don’t see how that makes her liar she doesn’t sit there saying she’s worth x amount on a daily basis!?
It takes 5 minutes to look up, hardly hard to find out. I often do this for businesses....thought everyone did haha

Reactions: 6
It’s public domain.

It takes 5 minutes to look up, hardly hard to find out. I often do this for businesses....thought everyone did haha
I do aswell, I work in numbers shall we say. I love a good nose, have a chuckle at the obvious fakery sometimes as well with known celebs. Some of them need new accountants. Red flag 🚩

I don't understand how she affords her lifestyle. One look at the accounts for the property company shows a million pounds worth of debt. Looks like it's 70k worth of repayments per year. Can't see how just under £700,000 worth of properties can produce enough rentals to pay that and their lifestyle.
The other thing that's confusing too, is if she's a qualified accountant, why is the company always being threatened with being struck off, for late accounts.
The interiors company is only young, so can't see that producing a huge amount. It's not vat registered either. No number on the website, so obviously not hit the threashold yet. She did say, some people had asked if she had won the lottery, she quite sternly, said it was from hard work! Must have some other income then, or huge cc debts.
Property in Aberdeen will be corporate rentals.

Reactions: 1
I really like Nikki, love her drunken stories, I even don’t mind the crazy cat lady voice! She always replies, gives us decent content, isn’t heavy on the ads at all....and now I find out she hates thehomethstjomade I like her even more!
Yep me too. Think those who don't like the cat voice might not have pets because I talk to mine like that, I thought it was normal 😂
Yeah I agree, she doesn't ever go on about how much she makes or how much she's worth. Perhaps her or her hubby got a big inheritance, maybe they are good savers or had a really well paying job before, but at the end of the day how much money they have doesn't concern me and isn't really anyone else's business.

Reactions: 4
Yep me too. Think those who don't like the cat voice might not have pets because I talk to mine like that, I thought it was normal 😂

Yeah I agree, she doesn't ever go on about how much she makes or how much she's worth. Perhaps her or her hubby got a big inheritance, maybe they are good savers or had a really well paying job before, but at the end of the day how much money they have doesn't concern me and isn't really anyone else's business.
No, but she flaunts a very wealthy lifestyle, but says it's from hard work. Obvs by the accounts, for the 2 companies, they don't produce enough for that lifestyle! Just saying it's deceitful.

Reactions: 4
No, but she flaunts a very wealthy lifestyle, but says it's from hard work. Obvs by the accounts, for the 2 companies, they don't produce enough for that lifestyle! Just saying it's deceitful.
The post she put up a few weeks back saying she didn’t know Aberdeen had a foodbank!!!! “One of these” she called it .

That says it all for me

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Yeah if anything she makes a point of saying she’s not a millionaire and doesn’t have as much money as people think, I know she had a very good job before and he did too, I think she said he worked offshore was it? Or in oil or something? I got the impression it was a very good wage though, I am a bit nosey though and do wonder how their income funds their current lifestyle as it doesn’t seem to have scaled back since quitting her job although I do think she said they wouldn’t be having holidays apart from Italy while they build the business so that’s a cut back, perhaps they also have personal savings in the bank from profits made on house sales as they’ve moved a lot

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.