Westholme property

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popcorn at the ready. Here’s hoping Nikki gets on the booze tonight and gives us all a giggle. ☕
She must know about it by now as people seem so quick to report back that they’re on here or more than likely they’re on here already checking it lol was surprised he even addressed let alone so much detail and that they were actually ever that close 😲

Reactions: 1
I'll wait for Nikki to give her side of the story, but I'm sure I'll believe her. She seems far more genuine than Jo and her husband. He pretty much just went on as if they were victims and it's everyone else's fault 😂

Reactions: 2
Team Nikki for me, she’d rag that bouncy blow dry straight off Jo’s precious poor me plant based head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To me she seems quite genuine and someone who says things like she sees them.
I agree she doesn’t seem like she’d be two faced and would upfront and make it clear if she didn’t like someone I think she would just remove herself or cut them off which sounds like what has happened?
Im confused by how close they were so long ago though jo did their wedding stationary? hasn’t Nikki been married over 10 years? I didn’t think jo had been with her husband that long? Well like over ten years ago long I mean as his not the oldest sons dad?

I agree she doesn’t seem like she’d be two faced and would upfront and make it clear if she didn’t like someone I think she would just remove herself or cut them off which sounds like what has happened?
Im confused by how close they were so long ago though jo did their wedding stationary? hasn’t Nikki been married over 10 years? I didn’t think jo had been with her husband that long? Well like over ten years ago long I mean as his not the oldest sons dad?
Yeah 💯

I believe they were friends then they fucked them off cause of Jo and her fakeness

Jos bridesmaid who also doesn’t speak to her anymore either says if u cross Nikki then she’s a physco 😂

Yeah 💯

I believe they were friends then they fucked them off cause of Jo and her fakeness

Jos bridesmaid who also doesn’t speak to her anymore either says if u cross Nikki then she’s a physco 😂
Jo is ridiculously fake, whereas Nikki says how it is. People don’t always appreciate honesty and the fact that she is very comfortable in her own skin and her life, that’s apparent from this thread and I get that. However at least when Nikki gets hammered and pretends she’s Stevie Nicks, she doesn’t delete it the next day, she laughs along at herself with everyone else. Whereas a Jo pretends she’s pissed and does some over the top staged stories in the bogs, then deletes them cos she’s a fake ass witch! 😂🤪

I don’t believe for one second that Nikki would post under anything other than an obvious account attached to her, if she posted here. She wouldn’t hide.
Agree! I think Nikki said it all with her story screenshot about people being fannies 😂 That's the perfect description after that post on here yesterday 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.