Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5F9F20A4-BCA0-479D-ACBC-51C8775D9AC5.jpeg

apparently this is “child proofing” the house - putting corner protectors on the tables… yet had a dish there full of marbles or whatever they are within reach of a toddler…..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The prices 😳😆 most people are on Vinted looking for a bargain not your overpriced tat that the cats have dragged their arses over!!!!

I had to have a nosey!😳
Nikki’s Frocky Horror Show would be more fitting!!
remember this for next thread title 😆😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The prices 😳😆 most people are on Vinted looking for a bargain not your overpriced tat that the cats have dragged their arses over!!!!

remember this for next thread title 😆😭
THE PRICES!!!!!!! I sell brand new clothes with tags on for half the price of what I bought them because it’s a brass neck expecting almost full price. Mugs whoever is paying those prices when most has been in reduced in the sale or not worth the price tag in the first place especially the stuff from Zara and h & m !!!!!!! 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how her house is still in such a mess??? Why is there so much crap all over the place? Pick things up and find a home for it - and if you don’t need or want it, Chuck it out or bag it up and take it straight to a charity shop. She just seems to be going round in circles spending days upon days “sorting” out rooms yet nothing seems to get done and it’s all still a bomb site! She seems to flitter from one task to another without actually achieving much with any of them.

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how her house is still in such a mess??? Why is there so much crap all over the place? Pick things up and find a home for it - and if you don’t need or want it, Chuck it out or bag it up and take it straight to a charity shop. She just seems to be going round in circles spending days upon days “sorting” out rooms yet nothing seems to get done and it’s all still a bomb site! She seems to flitter from one task to another without actually achieving much with any of them.
I was thinking the same, so much crap dumped in every room. She must just order order order online and then never use or wear it and list it for sale 😝. She never seems to do anything or go anywhere during the week, no mention of a little baby class or meeting friends. Just filming and sorted her cupboards 😝

Reactions: 3
I feel like if this was me, I would be wasting my life endlessly cleaning and organising a house. Like wtf, most people do a massive clean up a few times a year with the usual menial cleans regularly. Her place must be an utter tit tip.

Reactions: 1
They have a cleaner as well so she’s not even cleaning just moving piles around 😝 taking so long and they have so much stuff!

Reactions: 1
Jesus we all think the same....that bloody house!!! What does she do all day apart from faffing???
Them cats all over the worl surfaces 🤢🤢
She should try juggling "reno and organising" when she works a 40hr week!!! 😡
And that false laugh/cackle...aarrrgh drives me mad!!
I Darent even look how much those Xmas mugs and plates were.....

Jesus we all think the same....that bloody house!!! What does she do all day apart from faffing???
Them cats all over the worl surfaces 🤢🤢
She should try juggling "reno and organising" when she works a 40hr week!!! 😡
And that false laugh/cackle...aarrrgh drives me mad!!
I Darent even look how much those Xmas mugs and plates were.....
£14 each, I’m a nosey witch 😂

• Haha
Is she actually having a breakdown? What the hell is going on with her? HOW can she still be organising stuff?? And who the hell orders clothes & shoes, forgets they have them, then finds them months later?? More money than sense. It’s actually frightening.

Reactions: 6
Is she actually having a breakdown? What the hell is going on with her? HOW can she still be organising stuff?? And who the hell orders clothes & shoes, forgets they have them, then finds them months later?? More money than sense. It’s actually frightening.
She has a serious shopping addiction! ...all those unworn Zara shoes that she'd "forgotten about" , and then all the designer shoes too ...£'000's of clothing/ shoes / baby stuff never used ...it's obscene

Reactions: 7
People can spend money how they like it doesn't bother me but all the 'its still tagged', 'I'd forgotten about them', 'never worn' and the excess is pretty distasteful in my opinion.

She has a serious shopping addiction! ...all those unworn Zara shoes that she'd "forgotten about" , and then all the designer shoes too ...£'000's of clothing/ shoes / baby stuff never used ...it's obscene
It’s actually really disgusting isn’t it? I also don’t understand WHY she buys so much in the way of going out dresses/shoes - she lives in miserable grey rainy old Aberdeen. She honestly thinks she’s some sort of celebrity! Shoes and clothes she’s never worn and that have been forgotten about, it’s like she’s got an addiction or something.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.