Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry am I missing something with her latest stories in the nursery? What the hell is that canopy for? Now it’s not over the cot is she just going to leave it hanging there??
Yep!
The wire from her sign hanging down the wall gives me the fear!

Reactions: 4
Sorry I hate to be “that mother” giving a new mother safety advice but mother of good Jesus the risks in that bedroom for such a small baby. Those massive heavy curtains right beside her cot. The wire from the light. The jaysus canopy. No stair gate on the stairs and the baby days away from rolling around and pulling up on things. I like nikki a lot but someone really needs to have a word with her

Reactions: 3
I do hope she clears that cot before she puts baby to sleep. If you're reading here Nikki, please move that neon name sign, the hanging wire is a death trap, especially when baby starts pulling herself up in that cot.
Have to say though Amara is beautiful, such a pretty little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That babies room is a disgrace. It’s all for show - and there’s so many dangerous things in there. Get the bleeping hideous canopy thing down and burn it. It’s bloody awful. Get all that tit out of her cot - you don’t leave anything in the cot, no pillows, no bumpers nothing. Get rid of that tacky sleazy pink neon sign. It’s horrible. Dangerous having a glass neon sign directly above the cot anyway and the trailing cable is giving me the fear. All the crap she’s got in that room is just tat.

Reactions: 8
It’s the bloody pink rug for me! Why wouldn’t she put the cot there in the first place?!

Reactions: 9
It’s the bloody pink rug for me! Why wouldn’t she put the cot there in the first place?!
That rug is ridiculous. It never lies flat, it’s always bunched up, it would drive me crazy. Probably cost a fortune as well. As for that picture with the woman in an astronauts helmet; what the heck?? It freaks me out! Great idea for a nursery 🥴

Reactions: 9
That rug is ridiculous. It never lies flat, it’s always bunched up, it would drive me crazy. Probably cost a fortune as well. As for that picture with the woman in an astronauts helmet; what the heck?? It freaks me out! Great idea for a nursery 🥴
The whole nursery was ‘designed’ around this VERY expensive cushion didnt you know?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh I wish she would go get plastered and come on IG always very entertaining

Reactions: 6
Ahh I wish she would go get plastered and come on IG always very entertaining
Or come back posting on tattle. That was always a scream!!!!!! 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“IF YOUS DONT LIKE CATS YOUS ARE CLEARLY HORRIBLE PEOPLE! SHES SO RICH SHE COULD BUY YOUS ALL TWICE OVER! SHES A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AND SHES GOT ALL HER ACCOUNTANT STAFF TO WORK FOR HER SHES PAYING THEM ALL SO MUCH MONEY”

• Haha
Omg the thought of them cats in her nursery laid around and them shedding fur. Which she has shown on her previous posts combing up the hairs off her chairs.....poor wee baby laying around the floor in that 🤢🤢
Don't even get me started on the safety hazards of the long canopy on the floor near her or the wire near the cot... 🙄🙄

I honestly don’t think she has any sense of style. Amara is absolutely gorgeous but the nursery is awful, the carpet on the stairs is awful, the living space is awful and her dress sense is….. awful. She looks so much better causal than made up. Just because it’s designer doesn’t make it nice.

Reactions: 11
Or come back posting on tattle. That was always a scream!!!!!! 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“IF YOUS DONT LIKE CATS YOUS ARE CLEARLY HORRIBLE PEOPLE! SHES SO RICH SHE COULD BUY YOUS ALL TWICE OVER! SHES A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AND SHES GOT ALL HER ACCOUNTANT STAFF TO WORK FOR HER SHES PAYING THEM ALL SO MUCH MONEY”

She always made me feel better about myself. No matter how drunk I got the night before I was never Nikki drunk making a tit into my phone 😂…the Burger King night 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
What happened on the Burger King night?!?😂
She was absolutely smashed drunk - which used to be a regular weekly occurrence - and she had been out in town, she was at a BK on the way home absolutely steaming just being a total drunk mess. When she gets drunk she talks in this weird high pitched baby voice, it’s really strange, and she was staggering around the empty Burger King like a mess. This was only a couple years ago so not even when she was young. She used to get on the drink a lot pre baby - she would quite often get smashed in her house and come on Instagram stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I do remember she used to put up stories drunk with that Ursula glass….either having a rant about something or obsessing in the high pitched drunk voice about her wee baby darling cat 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Just me or was her reply to that Facebook comment just childish? I don't think "yukkk" was particularly mean or offensive, just someone being a dafty

Just me or was her reply to that Facebook comment just childish? I don't think "yukkk" was particularly mean or offensive, just someone being a dafty
She’s probably had a drink. Why even reply to the comment or give it any air time? She’s just so immature. And the guy is right - all the tit on Westholme interiors is bleeping foul. I think him saying “yuk” is actually pretty tame!!’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.