Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bleeping lunatic, unless you're kissing arse these instacunts can't stand anyone having a difference of opinion.
She has a cheek taking the guys Facebook page over to Instagram to name and shame, what a nasty, spiteful witch.
Nikki...Your gear from WHI is YUKK, it's actually more than yukk, it's overpriced tat. I've seen better in B&M
Now put the wine glass down and get to bed woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got zero content so she’s posting boring tit about that pointless waste of money shed in the back garden

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got zero content so she’s posting boring tit about that pointless waste of money shed in the back garden

It's Marko's gym don't you know. 😂 Is she back on "the health" yet? I used to like watching her stories but she's become soooo very boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or come back posting on tattle. That was always a scream!!!!!! 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

“IF YOUS DONT LIKE CATS YOUS ARE CLEARLY HORRIBLE PEOPLE! SHES SO RICH SHE COULD BUY YOUS ALL TWICE OVER! SHES A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT AND SHES GOT ALL HER ACCOUNTANT STAFF TO WORK FOR HER SHES PAYING THEM ALL SO MUCH MONEY”

Omg where can I read these still? 😅😅

Omg where can I read these still? 😅😅
The messages got deleted my admin because it was just Nicki coming on here when she was drunk going off on one about everything and then she said that we are all just jealous of her AMAZING LIFESTYLE and how much money she has and that we are all poor and that we are bitter because she could “buy us all twice” - it was laughable.

Remember when she posted my user name on her stories and threatened with finding out who I worked for.
What exactly did she think would happen?
I have never messaged her directly, never sent any kind of threat, I've just posted my opinion on an open online forum.
I'm pretty sure that's not illegal.
It's OK for Nikki to take a shot at a guy who called her stuff yuk, but it's not OK for us to call her out on her tit.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.

P.S that nursery is still tit 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her whole house is tit! I can’t believe the mess of those 2 front rooms & how many times has she said “this room will be sorted today” about the kitchen/dining/living/warehouse-looking room & it’s still a dump! Seriously what is she trying to achieve from all this? I can’t get my head round it at all. Fair enough if they were improving the house but they’ve absolutely wrecked it in my opinion.

That pink rug that’s still in the baby room is awful, really don’t like the colour but it doesn’t even sit right! Irrationally irritated by it 🤣

Reactions: 6
That pink rug that’s still in the baby room is awful, really don’t like the colour but it doesn’t even sit right! Irrationally irritated by it 🤣
The rug is far too big for the room and once baby girls starts walking,it will become rumpled and she'll be forever tripping over it!
the whole house is just a tip....she must have so much tat to try and put somewhere
and wtf is she doing with her pretentious dressing room now?...she's never happy to just leave things be

Reactions: 5
Sorry I hate to be “that mother” giving a new mother safety advice but mother of good Jesus the risks in that bedroom for such a small baby. Those massive heavy curtains right beside her cot. The wire from the light. The jaysus canopy. No stair gate on the stairs and the baby days away from rolling around and pulling up on things. I like nikki a lot but someone really needs to have a word with her
I really like Nikki too, but I am horrified by the nursery reel. My baby is the same age and I just see potentially life threatening hazard after potentially life threatening hazard. It is madness to have a cot next to a trailing wire. There are gaps in the cot and the baby could pull through enough curtain material to suffocate her. The baby presumably sleeps in the cot for naps three times a day just now and at night, so why are there bumpers or toys in there? It won't be long before the baby can stand and reach that window from her cot. Madness. Absolute madness.

Reactions: 6
D8F4FBF6-6FFF-4575-8974-5929DCAB9098.jpeg

This is NOT a bedroom that has been put together with a baby in mind. This is just some weird tit that Nicki has put together because she thinks she’s some sort of interior design guru. It’s VILE. That huge horrendous pink rug is far too big for the room - look at the huge crease down the middle of it. It’s disgusting. The cot and all that tit she’s got inside it is a hazard and I’m baffled that she’s so thick she can’t understand that. Look at all the absolutely pointless tit she’s got in here - the mini dress makers mannequin with the dress on it?! What the duck is that all about?

it’s a horrible, tacky, cheap looking room that’s completely unsuitable for a child. But then did we expect much more from brainless Nicki?

Attachments

Remember when she posted my user name on her stories and threatened with finding out who I worked for.
I have never messaged her directly, never sent any kind of threat, I've just posted my opinion on an open online forum.
It's OK for Nikki to take a shot at a guy who called her stuff yuk, but it's not OK for us to call her out on her tit.

If you don’t follow Parttime working mummy, she doxxed someone from here by sharing her full name and address, another woman who left her profile picture on a screenshot posted here and contacted the woman’s employer with what she had said and claimed she had made her suicidal etc etc but never once in her inbox. PTWM has ‘contacted a solicitor’ to take it further too. I dont see how sharing thoughts on an online forum is a sackable offence but she seems to think so 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If you don’t follow Parttime working mummy, she doxxed someone from here by sharing her full name and address, another woman who left her profile picture on a screenshot posted here and contacted the woman’s employer with what she had said and claimed she had made her suicidal etc etc but never once in her inbox. PTWM has ‘contacted a solicitor’ to take it further too. I dont see how sharing thoughts on an online forum is a sackable offence but she seems to think so 🤦‍♀️
And they say we're the nasty ones.
Everyone gossips/slags people off, Nikki has done her fair share on and off here.
They just can't stand anyone not licking their arse constantly or having a difference of opinion.

Reactions: 4

and post all info about the warehouse next door that parked in her spaces :D

Please tell me your baby the same age is not sleeping until 9am .... I WISH!! Jealous

and post all info about the warehouse next door that parked in her spaces :D

Please tell me your baby the same age is not sleeping until 9am .... I WISH!! Jealous
My baby is a few days younger, he’s currently enjoying 3.30am / 4am wake ups 😵💫😭

• Sad
My baby is a few days younger, he’s currently enjoying 3.30am / 4am wake ups 😵💫😭
Haha! No, my baby has CMPA and silent reflux. She seems to be in pain, and can only be soothed to sleep by being fed. The nights are long! One tired mama over here. My little boy slept twelve hours from six weeks so it has been a shock! 🙈 😳

• Heart
  • Sad
Haha! No, my baby has CMPA and silent reflux. She seems to be in pain, and can only be soothed to sleep by being fed. The nights are long! One tired mama over here. My little boy slept twelve hours from six weeks so it has been a shock! 🙈 😳
Sorry to jump in here, but what you said rung bells with me - my boy was the same and the Dr told me that babies can think they need fed because it soothes the feeling, but then it's a vicious circle because they get more reflux because of the extra feed. Have you enquired about prescription milk? I'm sure you've already tried Carobel or Infacol? I had good success with baby Gaviscon. Sending love!

Sorry to jump in here, but what you said rung bells with me - my boy was the same and the Dr told me that babies can think they need fed because it soothes the feeling, but then it's a vicious circle because they get more reflux because of the extra feed. Have you enquired about prescription milk? I'm sure you've already tried Carobel or Infacol? I had good success with baby Gaviscon. Sending love!
Thanks. I have been under a paediatrician's care since she was hospitalised at three weeks. She has a prescription hypoallergenic formula and a prescription for Omeprazole 😊

• Heart
Thanks. I have been under a paediatrician's care since she was hospitalised at three weeks. She has a prescription hypoallergenic formula and a prescription for Omeprazole 😊
Goodness, poor baby - and poor you! Hang in there Mama <3

• Heart
The crease down the middle of that pink rug, reminds me of the crease in her fake grass.
Amara is a cutie, shame about her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.