Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That house will still look like a bombsite at Christmas, because she has zero organisational skills. All it is is sorting and storing, but she isn't getting anywhere because she starts too many jobs instead of sticking to one and completing it.
duck knows how she'd cope if she had a real full time job and 3 or 4 kids running around like a lot of women have.
Stop making such bleeping hard work of your warehouse home and chill the duck out!!

Reactions: 9
I am not sure if it has been mentioned before but I can’t believe she is juicing. I thought that trend died a death many years ago because it is bullshit and literally just starving yourself. Her whole attitude towards food is so old fashioned and uneducated the way she calls things healthy. Having vegan cheese on your omelette makes it all good and healthy and the bullshit with the vegan mayonnaise or salad creme in a dish full of animal products 🤣

Reactions: 5
I am not sure if it has been mentioned before but I can’t believe she is juicing. I thought that trend died a death many years ago because it is bullshit and literally just starving yourself. Her whole attitude towards food is so old fashioned and uneducated the way she calls things healthy. Having vegan cheese on your omelette makes it all good and healthy and the bullshit with the vegan mayonnaise or salad creme in a dish full of animal products 🤣
She’s setting a terrible example for her daughter with her attitude to food.

Reactions: 1
This is her usual cycle of bullshit though. She will do a couple of weeks “on the health” - drinking juice, the keytones, eating tiny portions of food, then she will get bored and have a few weeks blow out where she’s drinking like a fish, eating whatever, no exercise etc - im guessing this will coincide with Christmas & new year - then it will be “back on the health” again….. it’s how she was before she was pregnant.

This is her usual cycle of bullshit though. She will do a couple of weeks “on the health” - drinking juice, the keytones, eating tiny portions of food, then she will get bored and have a few weeks blow out where she’s drinking like a fish, eating whatever, no exercise etc - im guessing this will coincide with Christmas & new year - then it will be “back on the health” again….. it’s how she was before she was pregnant.
And remember th prosecco she bought because she was being ‘healthy’. A walking talking example of old fashioned toxic diet culture!

Reactions: 2
She is soooooo behind the times with 6 by nico I know it has only opened in aberdeen but it is old news in lots of other cities it made me think how little her and marko actually do they rarely go anywhere

Reactions: 4
Ohhhhhh myyyyy God.....200000 stories again just fannying around that god damn hoooose!!!! What the hell does she do all day??!!!!
It's making me dizzy at all rooms she's still half done..nothing looks homely? Or family oriented
....and don't even get me started on her smacking her lips together all the time!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhhh myyyyy God.....200000 stories again just fannying around that god damn hoooose!!!! What the hell does she do all day??!!!!
It's making me dizzy at all rooms she's still half done..nothing looks homely? Or family oriented
....and don't even get me started on her smacking her lips together all the time!!!
I’m amazed she has all day to do this with a baby, or maybe that’s why she actually gets nothing done. In a house that size is there need for more than one tree 😝 it’s all for the gram but could you be bothered!

My anxiety would not let me put up a massive tree whilst the rest of the room was a total tit tip 🤣

My anxiety would not let me put up a massive tree whilst the rest of the room was a total tit tip 🤣
I know!! that front room looks a tit tip and the whole street can see right in to it too.
Hundreds of pounds of front door Dec's and King Louis and that room looking half tidy!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah I don’t understand how there’s still unfinished rooms in that house. This carry on has lasted what, a year? 18months? It’s been going on forever. And all the prattle about bloody Christmas trees. Who the duck has 3 bleeping trees up?! It’s just ridiculous. None of them even look nice. They look like the soulless trees you see in hotel foyers or department store windows. I hate the way she puts the lights just on the branches so you can see all the cables - sorry Mrs Broon but that looks god awful.

Reactions: 8
When she said the living room wasn't ready as she wants new curtains etc, I think just tidy it up plump the cushions remove the crap that doesn't need to be there and then the room with be usable

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t understand how there’s still unfinished rooms in that house. This carry on has lasted what, a year? 18months? It’s been going on forever. And all the prattle about bloody Christmas trees. Who the duck has 3 bleeping trees up?! It’s just ridiculous. None of them even look nice. They look like the soulless trees you see in hotel foyers or department store windows. I hate the way she puts the lights just on the branches so you can see all the cables - sorry Mrs Broon but that looks god awful.
It was when she was saying the clear wire lights were more discreet than the green ones on a green tree🤦🏽‍♀️ the clear ones were basically white! they were clear as day

• Haha
Ffs 😂😂😂

Why is everything so drawn out, clear the rooms & tidy everything away & then put your trees up.
I just couldn't live like that, I had 4 kids and not once did I have tit everywhere like Nikki does, things had to be done so we got on & did them, none of this fanny-arsing around every bloody day!!

Attachments

I think it’s because she has so much STUFF. I’m not bothered where she gets her money at all, but she’s on what appears to be a perpetual buying spree. Clothes that never get worn for ‘occasions unknown’, any event at the home requires major purchasing, endless makeup, organising stuff (for all the things that she buys). She doesn’t finish a project before she’s started obsessing about finding the PERFECT item for the next one. It can be garden furniture, soft furnishings, decorative items. It’s just pure and absolute consumerism at its finest - and I say that as a shopper myself - she really is next level.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she’s bothering, my 12 month old is pulling off every bauble and using the branches to practice her standing every opportunity she gets.

I cannae wait until those wee baby darlings have that tree over & there's baubles flying everywhere, Marko will have a fit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just could not live her life!! How did she ever have a proper job when she makes the biggest mess of even putting Christmas trees up?! No matter how many times she says it, her house is constantly a tit tip! Does she ever just actually stop, tidy up the house as best she can & enjoy her life? This quest for perfection is just ridiculous & she’ll never achieve it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.