Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Missed that. Does anyone remember harwood rose!! ? Two kids Geordie
Claire Harwood is still on insta just a different name and she never posts. She split from her husband so I’m guessing that’s why she changed her name. It’s now clairelovesinteriors1

Don't worry peasants, here’s some content for you .. bragzilla and her yeezys. YAWN
These are absolutely bleeping HIDEOUS

she’s the kind of moron who seriously thinks that if something has a high price tag then it automatically equates to it being nice….

shes bleeping delusional

your trainers are tacky as duck Nicki.

Reactions: 13
When I first glanced at it, I genuinely thought it was a cake or something - like a novelty cake!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These are absolutely bleeping HIDEOUS

she’s the kind of moron who seriously thinks that if something has a high price tag then it automatically equates to it being nice….

shes bleeping delusional

your trainers are tacky as duck Nicki.
Bang on👌🏻 They’re bleeping hideous, and for £300+ i’d want all weather waterproof trainers, not woolen soggy when it rains crocheted tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're really grim! I googled them and it says they can be upwards of £350! 😵 She probably paid more as they were specially sourced for her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You know what's more ugly than those trainers? Pissing off from insta without an explanation, only coming on when it suits to use your followers to flog your house tat or show off about obnoxious purchasing. THAT'S ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here’s my fat cats, here’s my expensive second hand tasteless tatt you can buy oh and here’s my impractical VERY expensive trainers to fill another void in my life. Ahhhh the wonderful Nikkis Instagram this week....but she’s not posting anymore remember 😉🙄🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here’s my fat cats, here’s my expensive second hand tasteless tatt you can buy oh and here’s my impractical VERY expensive trainers to fill another void in my life. Ahhhh the wonderful Nikkis Instagram this week....but she’s not posting anymore remember 😉🙄🤔
Only when it suits her. I'm really disappointed. I used to enjoy following her account. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her heart isn’t in it anymore and yknow she hasn’t got time for it either…..

MY ARSE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are people still obsessed with yeezies or whatever they are? I thought that was a thing like millions of years ago....

Anyhow, your taste is effing terrible luv...no surprises there. Reminds me of Eddie off Ab Fab, wearing god awful clothes but thinking she could get away with it cause its designer 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn’t speculate about this but I’m going to 🤣 imagine if she’s changed her mind on having kids! Clearing out that bedroom to be a nursery & pops up 9 months later with a baby 😅 chances are slim to none I know haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I shouldn’t speculate about this but I’m going to 🤣 imagine if she’s changed her mind on having kids! Clearing out that bedroom to be a nursery & pops up 9 months later with a baby 😅 chances are slim to none I know haha
She will never ever have a baby. she’s far too childish and far too selfish. She’s like a child in herself.

Reactions: 7
She will never ever have a baby. she’s far too childish and far too selfish. She’s like a child in herself.
Her sister is expecting again. She went quiet for a while a few months ago. I don’t think it was in her plans as she doesn’t exactly act like she likes the kids she has already 😬

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.