Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1EC76CE3-AC1A-4EC2-A62D-2FF198F0663D.png
House renovations back on? Or do we think this is what the inside of her garden shed office looking thing she was asking about a few weeks back looks like?

Reactions: 4
View attachment 707739House renovations back on? Or do we think this is what the inside of her garden shed office looking thing she was asking about a few weeks back looks like?
God she’s so dull. Why on Earth do they even need an outside home office?! They have a house with umpteen rooms - use one of them! Anything to fill the void eh Nikki.

Reactions: 3
God she’s so dull. Why on Earth do they even need an outside home office?! They have a house with umpteen rooms - use one of them! Anything to fill the void eh Nikki.
I thought the same about the outside office thing, bit weird considering they have rooms ‘dressed’ that don’t get used what so ever, like that weird dining room table set up.. down to the cutlery just sat gathering dust. ODD

Why not make use of the space she already has and make one of the rooms an office if needed, but then again it’s not aesthetically pleasing for the ‘gram to have an in house office is it 🙄 not like she ever posts now anyway, so not sure what the point in keeping her house so showy would be?

No doubt keeping everyone in not suspense for some big brag reveal, as and when it suits as usual.

Reactions: 9
Seriously- Nikki - really no one cares about your boring kitchen redecorating. It’s boring. If you haven’t missed Instagram then off you duck dear. But let’s face it, you post an awful lot of shite for someone who proclaims to not care about Instagram. Throwing yet more money at that house is ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Kitchen reno that doesnt even look that different from her current one, how boring. Going to the lengths of having the cats superimposed on the plans is as cringe now as it was when she had the dead cat featuring in the other house architect video, duck me.

Apparently hasn't missed insta but jumps at the chance to share her bragging updates, crochet trainers, outside office crap and now the most bland kitchen on earth, she’s probably spent triple what the house was worth going in circles redoing every room over and over again because she’s got literally nothing else to do.

• Heart
I'm really pissed off at her. Used to really like following her, though the gawdy fashion and a lot of her home wasn't my taste I found her funny and refreshing (and I love cats lol). But that post has pissed me off, OK she hasn't missed Instagram and she's shown she doesn't give a tit about her followers sulking off but no mention or 'thanks for still being around '. Now when SHE wants to, people have to jump. duck off. Up her own arse wanting to show off house plans, really, REALLY disappointed in her thinking she can drip feed followers and treat them like like idiots. Too busy to reply, answer dms etc, really double duck off! Sick of these influencers thinking they can treat others like tit, a lot of them need to remember that's exactly why they've got the freebies and partnerships they have, their followers and supporters. That post today was distasteful and way off the mark in my opinion Nikki.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Awww gutted NOT ! She made me not a follower anymore 😂
🤣 duck, you're lucky she didn't go all the way and buy and sell you! 🤪🤣

Also, 'scuse me all over the place but Calum fucken Best! Tells you just how stupid she thinks her followers are!

Calum fucken Best! Biggest waster of a whoremaster ever to be known, still living off his dead Father's name. Scunnered to duck.

One wonders how low can she go? She's so far removed from the person she portrayed herself to be when I first followed her page, she was quite enjoyable to watch then.

Ah well, duck it, I'll just pour a prosecco 😉🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Right guys, I just want to say that I feel bad posting this as I really don’t like pregnancy speculation! But! If you go on Nikki’s following list she has recently followed a few baby type companies! Snuz pod etc! Doubt anyone would follow that page without having a need for it... maybe I’m wrong!

• Wow
Right guys, I just want to say that I feel bad posting this as I really don’t like pregnancy speculation! But! If you go on Nikki’s following list she has recently followed a few baby type companies! Snuz pod etc! Doubt anyone would follow that page without having a need for it... maybe I’m wrong!
Mmm could that be the reason for selling all that stuff in that bedroom, I hate speculating too but like you say, who follows baby care stuff unless you’re after buying it, isn’t her sister pregnant though, could be she’s wanting stuff for her???

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s pregnant.

Reactions: 2
Christ almighty...it will be the tackiest baby on the planet since Christine Quinn 'gave birth' to her little designer monstrosity

• Haha
I'm really pissed off at her. Used to really like following her, though the gawdy fashion and a lot of her home wasn't my taste I found her funny and refreshing (and I love cats lol). But that post has pissed me off, OK she hasn't missed Instagram and she's shown she doesn't give a tit about her followers sulking off but no mention or 'thanks for still being around '. Now when SHE wants to, people have to jump. duck off. Up her own arse wanting to show off house plans, really, REALLY disappointed in her thinking she can drip feed followers and treat them like like idiots. Too busy to reply, answer dms etc, really double duck off! Sick of these influencers thinking they can treat others like tit, a lot of them need to remember that's exactly why they've got the freebies and partnerships they have, their followers and supporters. That post today was distasteful and way off the mark in my opinion Nikki.
Well said! 🙌🏻 Completely agree with your entire post! Perfectly put 👌🏻

As someone who’s had to endure ivf, I don’t like pregnancy speculation either but if her sister’s pregnant she could possibly be after some #gifted items for her, wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the reason even if she can buy and sell us all 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Really hate how she is coming and going to either brag about tit or to make money!!
Disgusting women

Well said! 🙌🏻 Completely agree with your entire post! Perfectly put 👌🏻

As someone who’s had to endure ivf, I don’t like pregnancy speculation either but if her sister’s pregnant she could possibly be after some #gifted items for her, wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the reason even if she can buy and sell us all 🤣
Ironically she can buy and sell duck all without Instagram, Depop or wooden features backing her.

He wants a kid, she has documented this on lives before, maybe she's had to cave, gimme a new kitchen, etc etc. I'll see if I can stay off alcohol for 9 months. Who knows?

Ironically she can buy and sell duck all without Instagram, Depop or wooden features backing her.

He wants a kid, she has documented this on lives before, maybe she's had to cave, gimme a new kitchen, etc etc. I'll see if I can stay off alcohol for 9 months. Who knows?
I agree it’s a funny one isn’t it, she made out she started her insta to document their properties but then gained followers and started documenting the ins and outs of her personal life to an audience of absolute strangers, using insta as a platform to rid of her old clothes etc.

She’s always been so adamant she’s happy childless and they’re more than fulfilled sponsoring a child abroad, but she doesn’t seem fulfilled one bit redoing rooms over and over, looking for things to szjoosh up as she used to say.

Reactions: 6
She won’t give up her lifestyle of boozing, crash dieting and pissing her money away on garish designer clobber to have a baby. She’s too much of a spoilt child herself.

Reactions: 8
Very well said. I agree whole heartedly. She insults and uses all of her followers by treating them like this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.