Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched her stories about the football today, saying that football was invented in Scotland so if England win it’s not technically coming home, have you been eating lemons today, Nikki, 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤡🤣
Yes. She’s never once ever mentioned anything about football ever - she doesn’t watch it and wooden features is a golf/F1 fanatic… so why even mention anything about the football, if only to be a negative hole?

Reactions: 3
Is she testing the waters to see about coming back on instragram, as she is coming out with the most bitter nonesense, I thought the time away would have done here good, but I think she took time away because she was on here under so many different guises, she thought her house would sell and she would have new plans to announce, it didn't sell and even the rental place has not been leased out yet and that has been months and months it has been up for rent

Reactions: 6
Was she and wooden features "working" (I do use the term working loosely in Nikki's case) from January - April, she was certainly posting on her interior page and Marco was at the warehouse and yet it appears according to HRMC she was claiming furlough for her company, I am not at all sure how the furlough scheme works and she does seem to have some sort of assistant at the warehouse but I am sure she said she was still working as her company could operate as it was online
Bit confused

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Was she and wooden features "working" (I do use the term working loosely in Nikki's case) from January - April, she was certainly posting on her interior page and Marco was at the warehouse and yet it appears according to HRMC she was claiming furlough for her company, I am not at all sure how the furlough scheme works and she does seem to have some sort of assistant at the warehouse but I am sure she said she was still working as her company could operate as it was online
Bit confused
You claim furlough for individual employees. They have a few folk that work for them at the warehouse who didn’t seem to be working last year during lockdown so presumably would have been on furlough then which would have been legitimate. her business wasn’t able to function as normal because of covid so yeah, furlough staff to keep them paid and then bring them back when lockdown eased etc….however if she’s still got people on furlough this year I’d say that’s a bit suspect - considering she’s been operating as normal this year…..

Reactions: 1
Notice she’s creeping back onto Instagram stories again…. After claiming she didn’t have time for it/her heart wasn’t in it etc only a few weeks ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Pisses me off how these instahuns come on asking for recommendations.
Looking for freebies more like.
Bloody google for a company and then do your research, like the rest of us do!
You don't give your followers any content for months, you tell them you don't care for any of it, yet you expect them to be DM'ing you with recommendations.
bleeping cheek of it, get to duck and do your own donkey work!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep ....she's slinking back. Treated to cat shite today, ain't we lucky 😆 utter pleb bleep obviously needs the engagement with us more than we do with her!

Utter fandan of a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no idea of how to speak to people! She thinks she is so superior to everyone else

Reactions: 1
I see Nikki is selling loads of things from her house (back on insta when she benefits!)
Do we thing she’s sold the house then🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I see Nikki is selling loads of things from her house (back on insta when she benefits!)
No. its not been sold. She’s no doubt doing some new god awful renovation

• Heart
The prices though ..... £30 for a vase. I mean it was ok but I don't think I'd have paid that for it new let alone 2nd hand 😬

The prices though ..... £30 for a vase. I mean it was ok but I don't think I'd have paid that for it new let alone 2nd hand 😬
I thought the same about that £55 cushion 🥴Looked like it was from B&M!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Using her followers again I see.
Can take their money, but still not give them any content.
Get it on Gumtree if you wanna flog your over priced second hand shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.