Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s interesting you say that because she used to have a link to it on her Instagram bio but it’s not there anymore……
Interesting. Wonder what has gone on there.

I was thinking about it earlier as surely they would have taken a financial hit on it being unable to rent it over with the lack of travel etc.

Reactions: 2
Interesting. Wonder what has gone on there.

I was thinking about it earlier as surely they would have taken a financial hit on it being unable to rent it over with the lack of travel etc.
ok so this is it via a link on one of her grid photos wayyyyyy down her grid…. No reviews at all since 2019 and some of the reviews are less than impressive….

ETA: ok now I can see there a few reviews from 2020

Reactions: 2
She's proved herself to be a bleep, quelle surprise! I so used to enjoy her.

That aside, something is going on...Thankfully I couldn't give a tit 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm with you lot...theres something really bizarre about advertising the sale of the entire contents of a bedroom. Also, her saying that the mattress is practically new confirms that room has seen zero visitors/action.

I find this fake scenario of having a house dolled to the nines constantly for nothing a bit tragic.

She may as well give up that page and just sell her tit on another site. Other than the Vogue feature (which they paid for 🤔) and selling off the pish crockery shite they can't get rid of online, what's the actual point of the westholme interiors page?

Reactions: 8
I'm with you lot...theres something really bizarre about advertising the sale of the entire contents of a bedroom. Also, her saying that the mattress is practically new confirms that room has seen zero visitors/action.

I find this fake scenario of having a house dolled to the nines constantly for nothing a bit tragic.

She may as well give up that page and just sell her tit on another site. Other than the Vogue feature (which they paid for 🤔) and selling off the pish crockery shite they can't get rid of online, what's the actual point of the westholme interiors page?
it Wasn’t that long ago that she completely did that bedroom up - was it last year? She went to town doing it all up even though it was already immaculate and dressed like a show house. Infact I’m sure she got the bed headboard custom covered and she bought all new bedside tables/painted it etc - the full ensemble! And it’s now all being ripped out/sold off??? She’s off her head. Somethings not right with her at all. And the sofa she’s selling - where’s that from?!

Reactions: 11
it Wasn’t that long ago that she completely did that bedroom up - was it last year? She went to town doing it all up even though it was already immaculate and dressed like a show house. Infact I’m sure she got the bed headboard custom covered and she bought all new bedside tables/painted it etc - the full ensemble! And it’s now all being ripped out/sold off??? She’s off her head. Somethings not right with her at all. And the sofa she’s selling - where’s that from?!
God knows we'd all love to fanny around with home accessories when we've nothing better to do 🤣 but seriously I've gotten more excited buying bargains from the range and not giving a tit about the general snobbery of buying my ornaments from a skandi company no ones ever heard of.

Reactions: 5
God knows we'd all love to fanny around with home accessories when we've nothing better to do 🤣 but seriously I've gotten more excited buying bargains from the range and not giving a tit about the general snobbery of buying my ornaments from a skandi company no ones ever heard of.
It’s sad how she is clearly desperately trying to fill a void in her life with all this pointless redecorating and constantly spending money. she must have spent well over a grand last year redoing that room - a room that was already immaculate, a room that didn’t need anything doing to it and a room that no one ever stays in! And here she is a year later ripping it all out and doing it all again?! That’s not normal behaviour. The woman has issues

Reactions: 6
I think the room she is clearing out is a different one from the one she redecorated. The one she did earlier this year (?) was the one that had blue/grey material over the headboard, cushions and stool. I think this one has been like that for as long as I’ve followed her (a few years now). Does seem odd to spend so much money redoing a room no one uses. I’m assuming she’s using her following to help someone sell their sofa as that’s not hers or her house? Bit off that!

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic but I see Nikki’s sister Steph has announced she has pregnant with her third child. I’m really surprised as she always seem so fuming at her children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nah she knows full well that it was over the minute she did that ridiculous rant on her Instagram stories about tattle and when she posted about me - the whole Petty Crocker nonsense. she went too far down the rabbit hole. She had been reading these threads for months and coming on to tattle under various different usernames - who all by some coincidence have miraculously all disappeared and stopped posting also - and when she went on that final tit fit on her stories it was a step too far - she knew she had completely blown her cover and it was game over.

its obvious they are in financial trouble. One look at the latest accounts for Westholme Interiors tells you everything and the fact that the house was up for sale at an eye wateringly reduced price……
What happened in this rant! I did not know this!!!!!???

Yeah it’s absolute nonsense

she set her page to private when she was in a huff after ranting on here - I’m guessing her assumption was that the people commenting on here were viewing her page but not following? So she must have thought she was going to stop people from here viewing her page - which has backfired spectacularly as she has realised because it looks like we all actually follow her!!!
if she had genuinely “fallen out of love“ with Instagram and didn’t have time for it anymore she would have just deleted her Instagram page - but we all know that isnt what’s going on here. She tied herself up in knots by coming onto tattle and letting her temper get the better of her on Instagram because she couldn’t control the narrative on tattle. She fell foul because she had put a lot of information about herself out online and was happy to accept the freebies and make money out of people by selling the keytones rubbish etc but she didnt like it when people started to call her out on her bullshit.
she’s done the exact same thing as every other one of the Insta-Hun brigade….
Where’s all this info!!!! Tea please?!!!!

I remember the petty Crocker one 🤣 but the above must have been before my time. She’s very holier than thou in that rant. I’m sure she’s slagged of plenty in her stories, love island contestants, Mrs Hinch ……. And that’s directly on her stories not on a site away from people directly. Gossip, one of the oldest pastimes in the land 🤪 obviously nasty direct messages to her would be horrible but don’t engage with those or give that person the attention by talking about them. Easier said than done but the downside to having a public page. Why do all these influencers want to live in candyland and not the real world which is not all sweetness and candy floss and not an eco chamber of how wonderful they are.

Reactions: 5
What happened in this rant! I did not know this!!!!!???

read back from the middle of thread 2 onto thread 3

Nikki was constantly coming onto tattle under various usernames and posting drunken rambling posts calling us all jealous witches etc but it was always obvious it was her and it was pretty hilarious but she kept doing it…. Then one night she blew her top, started sending herself instagram DMs pretending that she was a random person who had just stumbled upon this thread and then she started posting stuff on her stories about tattle and she was screen shotting my username/posting stats calling me a looser for being on tattle etc and then hilariously starting calling me Petty Crocker….! It was all very bizzare but highly entertaining!!!! That was kind of wheh she then stopped posting on her Instagram- she stopped doing her daily stories, stripped her Instagram page off all the personal stuff she had on there etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Slightly off topic but I see Nikki’s sister Steph has announced she has pregnant with her third child. I’m really surprised as she always seem so fuming at her children 🤣
Yes, me too, I'm really shocked. She really can't be bothered with her kids as it is so why have another one.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.