Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew, I thought the thread got locked for other reasons before I saw the final post 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So I heard they are planning to move to Edinburgh....... don’t quote me, it’s a few mouths down the line so could be BS

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh really?

Wait for it, Nicki will be back on here having another tit fit about people gossiping about her.....!!!!
Ive followed her for years, and I’m sure she’s mentioned that before at some point. But I also have the memory of a fish so not an entirely plausible source 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive followed her for years, and I’m sure she’s mentioned that before at some point. But I also have the memory of a fish so not an entirely plausible source 😂
No you are right - it’s on her linked in page, way back in 2007 ish until about 2013 it looks like?

She's mentioned their time in Edinburgh fondly and longed for it back........but with their business etc......she didn't think it was feasible to move back .....but....no quelle surprise from me tbh.

Reactions: 1
She's mentioned their time in Edinburgh fondly and longed for it back........but with their business etc......she didn't think it was feasible to move back .....but....no quelle surprise from me tbh.
What did they do in Edinburgh that she so fondly remembers that they don’t now do in Aberdeen?!!!! Do they have family in Edinburgh?

I love Edinburgh, wouldn't blame them for wanting to move back there!
Oh no absolutely I’d rather live in Edinburgh than Aberdeen for sure, I’m just curious as to what’s promoted that decision?

Reactions: 2
What did they do in Edinburgh that she so fondly remembers that they don’t now do in Aberdeen?!!!! Do they have family in Edinburgh?

Oh no absolutely I’d rather live in Edinburgh than Aberdeen for sure, I’m just curious as to what’s promoted that decision?
duck knows, I have low attention span for shite. Just remember Wooden features treating her to special meals/times in Edinburgh reminiscing their previous existence there. ....which they loved. This occurred a couple of times. Obviously not often enough for her.

For the record, I liked her account a couple of years ago, still enjoy watching her stories. Shot herself in the foot with the miraculous ketones curing everything from psoriasis to hangovers. Bad information!

I liked her "true" stories.....but no truth now. House for sale....no mention. Her stories are misleading now to say the least.

Overall, I still like her 🤷‍♂️🙃

duck knows, I have low attention span for shite. Just remember Wooden features treating her to special meals/times in Edinburgh reminiscing their previous existence there. ....which they loved. This occurred a couple of times. Obviously not often enough for her.

For the record, I liked her account a couple of years ago, still enjoy watching her stories. Shot herself in the foot with the miraculous ketones curing everything from psoriasis to hangovers. Bad information!

I liked her "true" stories.....but no truth now. House for sale....no mention. Her stories are misleading now to say the least.

Overall, I still like her 🤷‍♂️🙃
I don’t have a problem with her per se, as I’ve said before I initially found her to be rather endearing and I liked watching her. But she’s just gone the same way as all the other idiot influencers- talking absolute shite on Instagram, trying to rope people into some bogus MLM scam, coming onto tattle under various fake profiles and kicking off when it’s OBVIOUS it’s her and just her general patter over the last few months has been dire.

Reactions: 8
I don’t have a problem with her per se, as I’ve said before I initially found her to be rather endearing and I liked watching her. But she’s just gone the same way as all the other idiot influencers- talking absolute shite on Instagram, trying to rope people into some bogus MLM scam, coming onto tattle under various fake profiles and kicking off when it’s OBVIOUS it’s her and just her general patter over the last few months has been dire.
Embarrassing indeed to say the least.....but I have a peculiar, niggling feeling......

I think that may have been the sister ....I don't think Nikki gives that much fucks to be honest. Obviously I could be wrong but just something that struck me.

I previously followed the sister and she has previous for "calling out trolls" and such like, done some really angry rants, deffo wee angry farmer's wife. Like I said, just a thought/feeling....who knows?

I don’t think it’s Nikki defending herself on here, the messages are too well put together! Her English and grammar are quite poor 😂 and the posts on here are not the same.

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing indeed to say the least.....but I have a peculiar, niggling feeling......

I think that may have been the sister ....I don't think Nikki gives that much fucks to be honest. Obviously I could be wrong but just something that struck me.

I previously followed the sister and she has previous for "calling out trolls" and such like, done some really angry rants, deffo wee angry farmer's wife. Like I said, just a thought/feeling....who knows?
Ohhhhh no I have a very good idea who her sister is on here.... don’t worry ive already spotted that one!!!!!!!! 🤣

I don’t think it’s Nikki defending herself on here, the messages are too well put together! Her English and grammar are quite poor 😂 and the posts on here are not the same.
No Nicki has 100% been posting on this forum under several usernames

• Wow
  • Heart

That is a very good shout about it being her sister Stef. I still say Nikki has been on here under a fake profiles. Her sister in law could also be on here.

Reactions: 4
Why do you all care so much if she does come on to defend herself or a family member does? Like you all say it’s a public forum so they have every right to do that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Why do you all care so much if she does come on to defend herself or a family member does? Like you all say it’s a public forum so they have every right to do that?
Yeah that’s fair enough, it’s just entertaining as duck when it’s so blatantly obvious who it is and when they tie themselves up in knots trying to pretend they are someone else! It’s hilarious.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.