Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sinking lower with the recent post. So what? You've removed those that said no to an update? Whoop de doo. 🙃 Why do you even care?
You're getting sucked back into Instagram and obsessing over likes very quickly Nikki. 😱 I'd stop now. You've cleared out your account to look professional and then you post that tit up? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I voted for hell yes, purely because I’m a nosey cow and want to know if she managed to sell up and move, not because I really care 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Nicki 👋🏽 I’m still in your ‘tribe’ even though it’s purely to snoop; and you have no idea who I am 🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s probably a blessing she doesn’t actually want or have her own kids, lets be honest the world does not need more nikkis does it

Reactions: 8
I voted for hell yes, purely because I’m a nosey cow and want to know if she managed to sell up and move, not because I really care 🤣🤣🤣 Hi Nicki 👋🏽 I’m still in your ‘tribe’ even though it’s purely to snoop; and you have no idea who I am 🤣🤣🤷🏽‍♀️🤪
I love the fact they have no idea who we are
Watching her and connecting with her and she just has no idea! 😂
Could even be someone licking her ass in private messages
I have done that
Literally comment and like and message a load of tit and same time on here calling her out
It’s so I don’t get blocked as they will think ‘oh no it couldn’t be that person’! Ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So is she planning a different extension or is this a garage conversion they are now getting, Her current utility area doesn't seem big enough for the design she has shared.

Weird she's emptied her spare room and started following loads of baby brands, yes this could be for her new niece or nephew but if her sister already has kids then surely she won't need much. She's in for a shock if she is pregnant, massive lifestyle change for her, no more sleeping in til lunchtime after a sesh at markos bar and spending hours getting glammed up.

Reactions: 6
I know I shouldn’t speculate about this but I’m going to 🤣 imagine if she’s changed her mind on having kids! Clearing out that bedroom to be a nursery & pops up 9 months later with a baby 😅 chances are slim to none I know haha
I wrote this as a joke but now she’s followed baby places I’m calling it properly! She is pregnant! I don’t think she will confirm it tho, she will desperately try to keep it private as she got very annoyed at us all finding out about her family etc before🤣

Reactions: 4
Well if she is, congrats. But all the more reason to stop this childish games online and focus on the positive.

Reactions: 3
Does she not realise that maybe the people who said, no I don't want to hear about your extension plans, are maybe just not interested in her building another soulless part of her house/bragging about tit? Maybe people want to hear about her take on interior design......

....OK yes, I had to laugh at myself there. No one gives a duck about your take on how to make your house look like a hotel 🤣

Also, congrats on being part of the lockdown/covid pregnancy army 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s following a lot of pregnant people/recently given birth. I will eat my earlier words if she’s pregnant, the kid’s gonna be the most stroppy entitled dripping in designer brands brat in Aberdeen.

I thought that when she popped up on Soul Candles stories a while ago she looked pregnant. She had definitely put on weight but I really thought I could see a baby bump (no shaming btw, just commenting on her physical appearance since she was showing it online).

However then later that night she was clearly drinking the “ol’ vino” on the stories so 🤷🏼‍

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s pregnant at all. i Think she’s deliberately following things on Instagram because she reads this thread and knows it will cause a bit of drama. old boozy won’t give up the sauce to carry a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s pregnant at all. i Think she’s deliberately following things on Instagram because she reads this thread and knows it will cause a bit of drama. old boozy won’t give up the sauce to carry a baby.
That's for sure, no later than this morning proven by her latest rant. Utter bleep.

She wasn't wearing her wedding ring in her stories also. Maybe she just forgot or maybe she thought it'd be a laugh for us to speculate on either swollen fingers = pregnancy or she's getting divorced.

• Haha
Well, she has came back a very angry Nikki Suprised she has managed to keep a lid on her anger for so long being off instagram where she clearly needs her validation, what a sad life this woman has. She is only back to brag, about what I don't know, her house didn't sell despite knocking off loads (can't remember how much she paid for it) not forgetting how much she must have spent on it, the garden especially, so she chucks more at it with her new "plans". Then gets all angry because she puts up a poll and 26 say no, on the scale of things the 5,389 that said hell yes is only approx 8% of her followers, not a huge engagement nikki, she doesn't realise there are a lot that follow me included just watch to see her making an arse of herself and cringe for her at her bagging, soon be time for the 5 or so Christmas trees she puts up takes weeks to decorate, set the dining table with all her shite and nobody comes round 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Well, she has came back a very angry Nikki Suprised she has managed to keep a lid on her anger for so long being off instagram where she clearly needs her validation, what a sad life this woman has. She is only back to brag, about what I don't know, her house didn't sell despite knocking off loads (can't remember how much she paid for it) not forgetting how much she must have spent on it, the garden especially, so she chucks more at it with her new "plans". Then gets all angry because she puts up a poll and 26 say no, on the scale of things the 5,389 that said hell yes is only approx 8% of her followers, not a huge engagement nikki, she doesn't realise there are a lot that follow me included just watch to see her making an arse of herself and cringe for her at her bagging, soon be time for the 5 or so Christmas trees she puts up takes weeks to decorate, set the dining table with all her shite and nobody comes round 🤣🤣
God i forgot about the christmas trees 😂

39159EBA-8690-4BA0-AB1E-28702CAE2D39.png
Ok so not an outside office, but still the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen, probably cost a bomb too for a glorified shed with bifolds 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.