Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion…

Nicki’s reno is really shite, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Laughing at people who shop in B&M, yet she's the one on Instagram/Ebay & Depop selling her second hand shite.

Fucking hilarious 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Aww, Nikki ma wee baby darlin, who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

So, let me get this right...
She can call us trolls & gobshites & she can have an opinion on us as people, but we can't do the same back???!

Nah, dinnae think so hen!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Catwoman

VIP Member
I'm really pissed off at her. Used to really like following her, though the gawdy fashion and a lot of her home wasn't my taste I found her funny and refreshing (and I love cats lol). But that post has pissed me off, OK she hasn't missed Instagram and she's shown she doesn't give a shit about her followers sulking off but no mention or 'thanks for still being around '. Now when SHE wants to, people have to jump. Fuck off. Up her own arse wanting to show off house plans, really, REALLY disappointed in her thinking she can drip feed followers and treat them like like idiots. Too busy to reply, answer dms etc, really double fuck off! Sick of these influencers thinking they can treat others like shit, a lot of them need to remember that's exactly why they've got the freebies and partnerships they have, their followers and supporters. That post today was distasteful and way off the mark in my opinion Nikki.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
And why are we always sad and lonely and nobody’s !??
I have a great job and life live comfortably nice car but yet I’m a nobody
Fuck off niki
And when you get there fuck off again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She can’t have it both ways.

If you are going to open your life up to 70 THOUSAND people, you are actively inviting strangers in to view your private life and that comes with the opinions, views, thoughts and observations of those people - good & bad. Some people who follow her are local people who live in the same area as her to its inevitable that those local people may comment that they saw her out & about or that they drove past her house etc - it doesn’t make anyone a stalker! Fuck sake! She has made so much of her life public that it’s ridiculous to now try to claim that she’s being stalked because someone once said they know she has a cleaning lady or that they saw her out in town etc

Bet she wouldn’t be labelling anyone a “stalker” if it was someone giving her a compliment or asking to buy some of her old furniture…..

If you want to have a completely private life then it’s very easy to do so. But if you have 70 thousand strangers following you on social media and you CHOOSE to share your life on there then what on Earth do you expect?

• Heart
  • Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
They have made the sad and difficult decision……

To sell a couch.

a COUCH.

Christ almighty the way she worded that it was like she was talking about turning someone’s life support machine off, not selling a weird sofa.

• Haha

Gill275

Oi enough slagging B&M. I earn 6 figures and live in a pretty decent area in a decent house and shop in B&M! Nothing wrong with it. I also shopped in B&M when I earned 1/5th of what I did now! It’s bloody great!!!

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
She's a fucken liar! I remember she and her "besties" had a weekend away in London, she documented it. She was salivating over the Magic Mike shite.

I'm sure she has had many days apart from him. Talks utter shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

CodyJ89

Snobby bastard. Oh sorry it’s not Amara. Ya cow

Maybe some people can only afford b and m and I bet they try there very best to make their house a warm, cozy home filled with love. Imagine being so up your own arse 🤯

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She’s on about this comment, probs hoping whoever it was has forgotten and will say hey hun that was me 🤣🤣 this was ageeees ago, she is tattle obsessed.
God, that’s what she’s getting her knickers in a twist over?!

Right lads - get Interpol on the blower, someone said they saw our Nicky/Nikki/Nicki/Nicola out in a restaurant - imagine that! Someone who has 70 THOUSAND Instagram followers was seen in a public place! Set up a cordon, get forensics down here and start dusting for prints!

Jesus. Get over yourself woman. This nonsense is pathetic.

• Haha

HMC

VIP Member
She’s busy making the new reno all cosy with hoowite lighting and open living….exactly how she’d imagined it😂
41C85C7A-922B-4FED-B2C9-F6A9825269D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Proud to be a gobshite 💁🏻‍♀️

I used to love Nikki, I'm sure on one of these threads I'm defending her & saying what a breath of fresh air she is. Then she started that ketone rubbish & taking gifted hampers of food.
These wankers get too big for their boots, then they become annoying & greedy.
She pretended she gave to charity in lieu of those seafood/meat hampers, but how do we know she did, we can all say we did this, that & t'other to make ourselves look good, but it could all be absolute rubbish.

She only came back to Instagram to brag about her new extension & to flog her second hand clobber 🙄

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
She was my favourite instagrammer for years! It’s since the ketone BS she just turned into a massive twat. I think her showing her cat with a tampon is her way of telling us she’s not pregnant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Imagine looking down your snooty nose and laughing at all the followers she has who shop at B&M.
Delightful cunt isn't she?! 🥴

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she abandoned her account but pops back on when she wants her followers to buy something off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Shoegal17

VIP Member
The screen shot with the stats for Betty’s activity, I think you can only see that type of info if you are logged into Tattle?! Like anyone can read threads but only members can see stats? I’m not sure but would be funny as she would be outting herself as a signed up member 🤣

If it really doesn’t bother her why post stories about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19