Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s just featured on the ASPC’s Facebook page and few comments from people that follow her saying weird she hasn’t mentioned it. Maybe she wanted to create some fake troll drama yesterday to give her the excuse as to why she didn’t share before 🕵️‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'd be well pissed off to read such an expensive garden described as 'large paved patio to the rear' 😱... the garden is an amazing space!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Was quite surprised to see the as pop up for her house on sale after spending months of stories on house extension posts and delays in planning permissions. 😳😳

Reactions: 4
I think she’s messaged herself, the “person” who has messaged her has just as bad spelling / grammar and also similar use of full stops.. I may grow my moustache thicker and call myself Poirot 😂 but thats my thoughts on it.

Also whoever sent the arse licking message needs to be honest with themselves, I think its harsh to call people scum for gossiping. It happens all around us, at work after nights out etc, gossiping about neighbours, you would have to be the virgin mary to honestly say you have never been involved in any type of gossip. The way of the world is online now, I think there is probably very nasty things written on tattle, but the things Ive read about Nikki there has been nothing absolutley horrible. Most of us have commented on her shitey ketone content, cats or 90s lip combos!

And with regards to her comment on if thats what people want to spend their time on.. she literally spends HOURS tarting herself to sit in the house and record her cats to story them on instagram!

Rant over. I stand with Petty Crocker 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t have instagrAm anymore someone please say what happened? What did she say?? Drama drama drama I love it haha

Maybe when she’s sold the house she will go off the grid. I doubt she’ll be back.. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t have instagrAm anymore someone please say what happened? What did she say?? Drama drama drama I love it haha

Maybe when she’s sold the house she will go off the grid. I doubt she’ll be back.. ?
Here you go 😄

B3CF01E7-1706-424D-BC6B-9B3F0755460C.jpeg
A737D924-F9E1-4350-A7E8-C1EDBE580F5A.jpeg
B23AD0A0-15B5-4649-BD0A-4B5B6A5D041C.jpeg
F5A71AB7-D27B-4B67-905D-0D0658C9CA8C.jpeg
488AAF85-6095-427B-9DF7-C8D43B38018C.jpeg
C3B5D119-2149-4F77-A218-CD0A2C1624FD.jpeg

Damn you Petty Crocker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the bits she was showing that she is going to sell on, they are all just so bland. Lots of designer names being dropped but I would pass that all by in a car boot sale 🤣 her outside space is great but the rest of the house must be full to the brim with bland vases and candle sticks.

Reactions: 5
All the bits she was showing that she is going to sell on, they are all just so bland. Lots of designer names being dropped but I would pass that all by in a car boot sale 🤣 her outside space is great but the rest of the house must be full to the brim with bland vases and candle sticks.
Cracking pineapples though 👌🏼🍍😂

Sorry to quote myself, but I’m a mother, a daughter, and a sister. AND I’m on tattle. I must be a terrible person 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s another relative on Instagram too - croft_house_extension she is trying to make her millions with MLM FM like Steff with her crappy Arbonne that costs a fortune.
The one with the ferral children - yeah she's always pushing FM. I'm so sick of FM. I unfollow anyone who mentions it now. Same with that Lumi spa.

The sister loves herself! Supposed to be a make up artist ... burns her bloody own brows! I have to laugh she drinks all that ArBonne crap...and thinks we will all be fooled into buying it
She's another one who doesn't like her children, always moaning about them. Maybe she should actually spend some time with them. She has 2 washing machines yet never does any washing. She acts like a spoilt brat most of the time. People are really annoying me just now lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The one with the ferral children - yeah she's always pushing FM. I'm so sick of FM. I unfollow anyone who mentions it now. Same with that Lumi spa.

She's another one who doesn't like her children, always moaning about them. Maybe she should actually spend some time with them. She has 2 washing machines yet never does any washing. She acts like a spoilt brat most of the time. People are really annoying me just now lol
I think it’s a family trait! croft_house_extension is always moaning too - all off them have you more than most folk too!

Reactions: 3
Seriously...a 20cm second hand cooee vase is currently at £31 plus £4:50 postage 🤯
I only paid £35 or a brand new one from Royal Design.
Ffs some people are dumb & she is greedy as duck starting it off at £27!!!!
Has anyone seen what prices those items are making on eBay? She’s not silly and the auctions will run for another 5 days yet

Omg the cooee vase is now at £72 😳
Who in their right mind would spend money like that on a bleeping vase?!!!!! It’s a vase!!! It sits on a shelf and no one pays anything more than a passing glance of attention to it. Get a £3 one from Tesco and get a grip man!

Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind would spend money like that on a bleeping vase?!!!!! It’s a vase!!! It sits on a shelf and no one pays anything more than a passing glance of attention to it. Get a £3 one from Tesco and get a grip man!
I'll tell you who. People that can buy Tattlers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how her come back is they are sisters, mothers, grannys, yes and your point is hun?
Its the same as all
us tattlers are either jealous and lead very boring empty lives etc, piss off Nikki (name spelt correctly)🤣 I think its you that leads the empty sad life living to please plywood.

Gossip has been and will be around for years to come so once again if you dont like it nicky🤣🤣off you duck now🤣🤣

I am team petty cricker all day long❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
£72? Are these people mad? Do they not do their research before bidding.
I'd not give £7:20 for a second hand vase. I only bought one for £35 as I had Christmas money to spend.

Can someone explain the people who buy Tatlers joke to me please I feel left out 😄

• Haha
Can someone explain the people who buy Tatlers joke to me please I feel left out 😄
Nicki was on this thread pissed up one night a few weeks ago having a rant about us gossiping about her. She was saying that we were all just jealous of her amazing life, that we were all just jealous of how much money she has and that she’s soooooo wealthy that she could “buy us all twice” - or something like that....!

I love how her come back is they are sisters, mothers, grannys, yes and your point is hun?
Its the same as all
us tattlers are either jealous and lead very boring empty lives etc, piss off Nikki (name spelt correctly)🤣 I think its you that leads the empty sad life living to please plywood.

Gossip has been and will be around for years to come so once again if you dont like it nicky🤣🤣off you duck now🤣🤣

I am team petty cricker all day long❤❤❤
Petty Cricker!!!! 🤣🤣😁
It’l be Ploddy Cracker next!!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.