Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gonna be sending sooo many of her followers over here who will read that her house is up for sale 😅 good one NiCki xo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is gonna be sending sooo many of her followers over here who will read that her house is up for sale 😅 good one NiCki xo
But did you notice she was very careful and didn’t mention said gossip site and blanked it out when sharing bettys name etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s nothing better than someone posting lengthy drunken posts pretending that they don’t care 😂😂😂😂 It’s gossip...it’s life....get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marko’z bar must be open tonight! Guess who isn’t washing their face and brushing their teeth tonight 😂😂😂

Does anyone have the link to her house? I can’t find it!
not allowed to post links but it’s on ASPC website for offers over £650k

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just had a looksy after reading here. Hilarious.
And that person who is sickened .... the mere fact that she's taken the time to arse lick Nikki and say we're all scum or whatever it was indicates to me she'd love it here 😂

You're not fooling me that you love everything, everyone and every single thing ever in every second of every day and have never commented on anything! Yeah corse love ....

Everyone, yes everyone, has an opinion on something.

We are just airing our opinion of someone who has a large following on a public (was before she suddenly went private) forum.
Just like you were airing yours by private DM to Nikki.

How many of us have done that ?🤔 None.
We are chatting amongst ourselves, we are not messaging her hate, we are not attacking her in the street, we are chatting our opinions .. why not come join us 😁

Reactions: 10
Oh she has been on the drink tonight, what is wrong Nikki, is Marko not giving you enough attention tonight as he is watching the golf🤔, you constantly come on here under different names spouting your nonesense thinking we all don't know it is you. I would actually have more respect for you if you told the truth for once. You are certainly one angry lady tonight and every other day. I actually came on to comment how bitter you sounded in all your stories about your sisters birthday, how you actually think you look the younger sister, well here is news for you, you don't, yes you are not so dated looking after you read on here about how your 90's lip combo should be left in the 90's. You can have all the money you want (to buy all us tatler 😂) but underneath it all your life is sad and becoming desperate. Your rant tonight (very much think she will delete her stories when she wakes up with her unwashed face) all it will do is send her followers over here and they will see her house is for sale, she ever mentions that and how she comes on here and posts. If it is not too early I am away to grab my popcorn for the tit show that is about to unfold 🍿🍿🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
The screen shot with the stats for Betty’s activity, I think you can only see that type of info if you are logged into Tattle?! Like anyone can read threads but only members can see stats? I’m not sure but would be funny as she would be outting herself as a signed up member 🤣

If it really doesn’t bother her why post stories about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The screen shot with the stats for Betty’s activity, I think you can only see that type of info if you are logged into Tattle?! Like anyone can read threads but only members can see stats? I’m not sure but would be funny as she would be outting herself as a signed up member 🤣

If it really doesn’t bother her why post stories about it 🤣🤣
It's all great entertainment isn't it 😁

Also, when the *that's 3 a day* or whatever it was mentioned, do they not realise how many threads there are on here, including rave 🤔

I likely comment on way more than that every day as I'm interested in a variety of things, insta people, diet threads, income chat, covid vaccination chat, royals, people on TV etc etc etc I could go on and on, there are LOADS of things here and they're not all about Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s another relative on Instagram too - croft_house_extension she is trying to make her millions with MLM FM like Steff with her crappy Arbonne that costs a fortune.

Reactions: 2
It's all great entertainment isn't it 😁

Also, when the *that's 3 a day* or whatever it was mentioned, do they not realise how many threads there are on here, including rave 🤔

I likely comment on way more than that every day as I'm interested in a variety of things, insta people, diet threads, income chat, covid vaccination chat, royals, people on TV etc etc etc I could go on and on, there are LOADS of things here and they're not all about Nikki!
Totally, there is a lovely pregnancy thread and a whole advice section which I’m sure helps a lot of people. It’s not all just gossip, but even if it was, so what. She probably spends more time posting stories and pics on the gram and those reels than people spend commenting here yet she is looking down on us 😝

Reactions: 6
Totally, there is a lovely pregnancy thread and a whole advice section which I’m sure helps a lot of people. It’s not all just gossip, but even if it was, so what. She probably spends more time posting stories and pics on the gram and those reels than people spend commenting here yet she is looking down on us 😝
She spends more time herself on tattle creating her multiple fake profiles!!! She’s as much of a tattler as anyone else!!!!

Reactions: 8
Lol at her current stories. I must admit, Petty Crocker did make me laugh. Sorry Betty. 😀

Not wishing to send the thread off course, but re the Scottish offers over system. Some parts of the country have a pretty hot market at the moment but I doubt if anywhere in Aberdeen has gone for anything like 30% over since 2013.

If that house sells for 650k, I’ll buy some keytones and a vase to help the move to Edinburgh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol at her current stories. I must admit, Petty Crocker did make me laugh. Sorry Betty. 😀

Not wishing to send the thread off course, but re the Scottish offers over system. Some parts of the country have a pretty hot market at the moment but I doubt if anywhere in Aberdeen has gone for anything like 30% over since 2013.

If that house sells for 650k, I’ll buy some keytones and a vase to help the move to Edinburgh
😂 no Petty Crocker is funny!!!! She should have just come on and posted that on here!!!! I would definitely have given that one a laughing face reaction!!! 😂😂😂😂

haha ok I’ll chip in and buy some candles & wax melts to add to the moving fund!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll help support the move too. I’ll buy an overpriced black vase that holds 1 stem of pampas to put on my Versace and Dior books that I don’t yet own, and I can totally pull off the influencer look😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh I didn’t know Nikki had a thread on here! I’m somewhat ambivalent to her but I’d spotted her house on ASPC a few weeks ago and wondered why I’d never heard her mention anything about a potential move! Seems a bit suss to me. And also her stories about her sisters birthday and how she now must be the younger looking sister?! She doesn’t look old at all but the amount of make up she cakes on definitely doesn’t make her look any younger 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’ve always got the impression that her and her sister are in competition! Her sister is funny, her life really is fulfilled. Steph clearly has money too but she doesn’t flash it at all unlike Nikki. But that said I can’t believe she’s only 30!!! I thought she was 40 and Nikki 45ish. I find it really funny Nikki shared that message from a follower saying we are all jealous of her life 😂 everyone on here has identified that her life is sad and empty... oh what a sad little life Nikki.....

Reactions: 13
She also fails to recognise that I’ve actually said a lot of nice things about her on here. 🤷🏼‍♀️
But we all knew a rant was coming. We all know she’s been on the thread for ages getting her knickers in a twist so it was only a matter of time before she blew her top like that. I just dunno what she expects - it’s a gossip forum?!!
also - she says I’ve lied about her. No, I haven’t. I’ve never made up anything I’ve said about her. I’ve passed my opinion on what she puts out online and I’ve also made educated guesses with the vast amount of information that’s freely available online about her, for example about the families money etc - that’s all. I’m not sitting here concocting make believe stories about her!!!!! 😂
At the end of the day, if you don’t like tattle or what’s said on here the only thing you can do is not read it. It’s as simple as that.
(Also, it takes me all of about 1minute to post a comment on a thread on tattle, sometimes less than that! So even if I am posting 20 times a day, that’s 20 minutes out of my day....! I’m sure Nikki spends more time than that leathering on the fake tan or curling her hair!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve always got the impression that her and her sister are in competition! Her sister is funny, her life really is fulfilled. Steph clearly has money too but she doesn’t flash it at all unlike Nikki. But that said I can’t believe she’s only 30!!! I thought she was 40 and Nikki 45ish. I find it really funny Nikki shared that message from a follower saying we are all jealous of her life 😂 everyone on here has identified that her life is sad and empty... oh what a sad little life Nikki.....
I've always got the impression that both of them are married to controlling men. For all their "girl power" talk, when it comes right down to it.....that's what they are stuck with.....no thanks.

Reactions: 7
I've always got the impression that both of them are married to controlling men. For all their "girl power" talk, when it comes right down to it.....that's what they are stuck with.....no thanks.
I don’t know anything about the sister so can’t comment on her but I’d agree with the regarding Nicki & Mark.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.