Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she wants to move to Edinburgh, will be nosing in this thread to see where don’t want her being my neighbour 😂😂. Although why anyone would want to move to Edinburgh currently would need to be nuts. The council have ruined the place with spaces for people. Her big jeep won’t cope with the tiny lanes we’ve been left with 🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
Did she not used to live in Kirkcaldy? Cos that's where Mark's originally from, and there was the well documented failed friendship she had with @thelifethatjobuilt who is also from there. Not far from Edinburgh at all.

Reactions: 3
Neither are from Aberdeen - she’s Inverness and he’s Fife I believe so there’s not really anything tying them to Aberdeen. Yes there’s some family in the city but I think they have family all over the place. I’m sure she’s said previously she wouldn’t stay in Aberdeen forever.

I did wonder why she was keeping the house so clean until I seen the house for sale.

She must be loaded if she is selling up in Aberdeen at a huge loss to then move to Edinburgh - prices here are crazy!

Reactions: 1
I'm in Fife and its mad here too. My friend works for an estate agent and she's seeing houses go for £60k above the asking price! She reckons about 60-70% of the sellers they're dealing with are couples who have split over lockdown. Obviously its been too much for some and lockdowns pushed them over the edge.

Reactions: 4
Surely there has to be an urgent financial reason to move with them making so much of a considerable loss. I wonder if they will still run the business but maybe from their new home. No offence to the style of her interior stuff as some of its nice, but jeeeze it’s expensive for what it is! She must sell a lot of those vases to make the cash!

Surely there has to be an urgent financial reason to move with them making so much of a considerable loss. I wonder if they will still run the business but maybe from their new home. No offence to the style of her interior stuff as some of its nice, but jeeeze it’s expensive for what it is! She must sell a lot of those vases to make the cash!
Yup. People don’t just up sticks and sell their house for a loss or several hundred thousand pounds to relocate to a town a few miles down the road to do exactly what they’ve been doing in a different postcode......! Sorry but I’m not buying it. There’s a reason they are selling up, and it’s got Jack all to do with just fancying moving back to Edinburgh...!!!!

Reactions: 4
It is offers over £650,000 in areas like Aberdeen you could be offering 30% over the asking price. I haven’t looked at the home report so not sure what the surveyors valued it at

It is offers over £650,000 in areas like Aberdeen you could be offering 30% over the asking price. I haven’t looked at the home report so not sure what the surveyors valued it at
It’s been up for sale for a month now.....
I can’t see it flying off the market!!!!

Ah right, it’s different for England and Wales. So the offers could be higher but maybe not what she paid plus renovations ....it seems like a very drastic loss unless it’s for a house that’s also dropped that much in price or a reason of needing to sell🤨

Reactions: 1
Ah right, it’s different for England and Wales. So the offers could be higher but maybe not what she paid plus renovations ....it seems like a very drastic loss unless it’s for a house that’s also dropped that much in price or a reason of needing to sell🤨
Yeah in Scotland it’s normal that the house is out on the market for offers over a certain price and yeah it often is the case that the sake will actually be for far more than the offers over price listed but even at that, there’s no way that anyone in the current climate - particularly in Aberdeen- is going to go in an offer anywhere near what they paid for it, particularly when you compare it to other houses of the same size in that area. The fact that it’s been on for a month already and no takers as yet speaks for itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They must have decided to just cut their losses, they would need to wait years for house prices to rise to what they paid. I was thinking they had maybe found somewhere at a bargain price and didnt want to lose out, but doesnt look like theirs is selling anytime soon.. awkward. I bet she thought it would sell straight away 😂

You knowwww her and her sister are on here and have sent each other that meme of petty Crocker and now she’s pissed and posted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not worth talking about but let’s dedicate 6 insta stories to it 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.