Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A girl I worked with started selling them, I bought one to be nice and one spray it made me itchy and I feel like you can tell its a fake from the way it smells. Anyway, it went into the drawer and has never seen the light of day again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A girl I worked with started selling them, I bought one to be nice and one spray it made me itchy and I feel like you can tell its a fake from the way it smells. Anyway, it went into the drawer and has never seen the light of day again.
I used mine to freshen the bin....! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got Good girl, Black opium & Flowerbomb and none of them are as strong or as long lasting as the originals.
I left mine in the downstairs loo & they get used for air fresheners now.

• Haha
I’ve no idea who she is, I’ve never heard of her?

the FM perfume thing is so weird. It’s literally like the really budget bootleg crap you find for sake on market stalls and yet these idiots act like it’s the original sample of channel number 5 they are flogging?! Madness!!
Yes I think Croft_house_extension is Nikis sisters, sister in law

Reactions: 1
I can’t work it out 😂 so she’s Nikki’s sister in law?
I don’t think I’ll be following her. Her house looks so nice, which I would follow her for but she seems to dismiss her kids in favour of insta stories which I don’t like so 🤷‍♀️
So she is Steph’s sister-in-law. Her house is lovely but she’s very erratic. Starts painting things randomly while the children fend for themselves. She was overpaid by her employer by 10 grand but still seems to be able to splash the cash 😳

So she is Steph’s sister-in-law. Her house is lovely but she’s very erratic. Starts painting things randomly while the children fend for themselves. She was overpaid by her employer by 10 grand but still seems to be able to splash the cash 😳
Exactly - she needs a thread herself!

Reactions: 2
🙋🏽‍♀️ I was one of them! Took a bit of digging but I found it. I don’t think the pictures do it any justice to be honest.
I am another one. I only found this site. Never knew of its existence before. Didn’t know she was selling her house and all the talk about the renovation. What was that about. Strange...anyway she told me if I could prove I bought stuff from her she’d “let me in”. I politely told her that there are plenty more places where I can spend my cash...thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am another one. I only found this site. Never knew of its existence before. Didn’t know she was selling her house and all the talk about the renovation. What was that about. Strange...anyway she told me if I could prove I bought stuff from her she’d “let me in”. I politely told her that there are plenty more places where I can spend my cash...thanks
“Let you in” to what...?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let you in where?

On another subject, who the F bids £102 for a vase you can buy for less than half that price brand new!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Let you in where?

On another subject, who the F bids £102 for a vase you can buy for less than half that price brand new!
That’s not perfect either! Small scuffs on the back. Whoever it is must be barking!

someone has commented on her house move on her latest post, prepare to be deleted!

and it’s gone!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you mean that you requested to follow and she said no unless you’ve bought from her?!

• Wow
Do you mean that you requested to follow and she said no unless you’ve bought from her?!
That’s what I take it to mean, certainly would have expected to see a screenshot of that request. I know I’d take one if someone said that to me. I have an evoke candle that I bought direct from Soul - would that count I wonder..?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let you in to where?!

Prove that you've bought from her & she'll let you in?
Who the duck does she think she is?
I'd have told her to ram it right up her ring piece. Cheeky cow!!!!

• Haha
Prove that you've bought from her & she'll let you in?
Who the duck does she think she is?
I'd have told her to ram it right up her ring piece. Cheeky cow!!!!
Hmmmmm I have a feeling we are being fed a line there..... another fake account perhaps...?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.