Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£72? Are these people mad? Do they not do their research before bidding.
I'd not give £7:20 for a second hand vase. I only bought one for £35 as I had Christmas money to spend.
It’s madness! It looks like she is going to make a shed load of money from those listings

Reactions: 4
Nicki was on this thread pissed up one night a few weeks ago having a rant about us gossiping about her. She was saying that we were all just jealous of her amazing life, that we were all just jealous of how much money she has and that she’s soooooo wealthy that she could “buy us all twice” - or something like that....!

Petty Cricker!!!! 🤣🤣😁
It’l be Ploddy Cracker next!!!!!! 😂😂😂
Embrace any name you are given as long as your not called Nikki Broon🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes , lumi, arbonne and MLM is a big turn off!
The one with the ferral children - yeah she's always pushing FM. I'm so sick of FM. I unfollow anyone who mentions it now. Same with that Lumi spa.

She's another one who doesn't like her children, always moaning about them. Maybe she should actually spend some time with them. She has 2 washing machines yet never does any washing. She acts like a spoilt brat most of the time. People are really annoying me just now lol

Reactions: 6
The cooee vase on eBay is now £102!

You can buy a new one for a lot less!

A531BF9A-ED7C-42C2-938A-0618A210BD9C.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Nicki was on this thread pissed up one night a few weeks ago having a rant about us gossiping about her. She was saying that we were all just jealous of her amazing life, that we were all just jealous of how much money she has and that she’s soooooo wealthy that she could “buy us all twice” - or something like that....!

Petty Cricker!!!! 🤣🤣😁
It’l be Ploddy Cracker next!!!!!! 😂😂😂
It’s NIKKI! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can still buy that vase for £40 (still a rip off) so why are folk bidding £100 for it 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Has anyone ever tried the FM perfumes? I find it too good to be true that they’re just as good as the branded ones

Has anyone ever tried the FM perfumes? I find it too good to be true that they’re just as good as the branded ones
They are absolute shite

I was given 2 of them by a well meaning relative for xmas....

they both smelt the same despite being supposedly different scents... both smelt like toilet cleaner..... like the kind of weird chemical smell you get off cistern cleaning block or urinal cubes in men’s toilets.No way was I spraying that shite on my skin!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a nice perfume but think you pay for what you get. The dearer ones last well and you only need a couple of sprays for the day.
If it’s so obvious that the FM stuff smells horrible then I’m amazed at the BS they chat. I watched that Croft extension lassie’s stories and she was raving it was so good she couldn’t tell the difference 🙄 Is she related to Nikki too or just another scottish account?

I love a nice perfume but think you pay for what you get. The dearer ones last well and you only need a couple of sprays for the day.
If it’s so obvious that the FM stuff smells horrible then I’m amazed at the BS they chat. I watched that Croft extension lassie’s stories and she was raving it was so good she couldn’t tell the difference 🙄 Is she related to Nikki too or just another scottish account?
I’ve no idea who she is, I’ve never heard of her?

the FM perfume thing is so weird. It’s literally like the really budget bootleg crap you find for sake on market stalls and yet these idiots act like it’s the original sample of channel number 5 they are flogging?! Madness!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve no idea who she is, I’ve never heard of her?

the FM perfume thing is so weird. It’s literally like the really budget bootleg crap you find for sake on market stalls and yet these idiots act like it’s the original sample of channel number 5 they are flogging?! Madness!!
I’ve not a scooby who she is either. For some reason her hair absolutely gives me the rage but as we’re in lockdown I’m letting her off.
her house looks lovely but she seems like she wants to prioritise promoting FM crap over engaging with her kids

Reactions: 1
I’ve not a scooby who she is either. For some reason her hair absolutely gives me the rage but as we’re in lockdown I’m letting her off.
her house looks lovely but she seems like she wants to prioritise promoting FM crap over engaging with her kids
Her husband and Steph’s husband are brothers. (Steph is Nikki’s sister). They live close to each other I think.

Reactions: 3
Her husband and Steph’s husband are brothers. (Steph is Nikki’s sister). They live close to each other I think.
I can’t work it out 😂 so she’s Nikki’s sister in law?
I don’t think I’ll be following her. Her house looks so nice, which I would follow her for but she seems to dismiss her kids in favour of insta stories which I don’t like so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.