Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew! 🤪 something afoot d'ya think Inspector Crockerr? 🤣
Like I was saying earlier this week I think she’s maybe realised that she’s gone down the wrong route in what she’s been posting over the last year or so and that it’s hardly been professional on her part. I think they are trying to steer the business in the direction of property development now and she’s cleaned up her Instagram accounts to remove all the overly personal “influencer” type content to just focus it back on the business stuff.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel quite sad not to be seeing Nikki on her stories. I’ve followed her for many years and hope that she is genuinely ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I actually feel quite sad not to be seeing Nikki on her stories. I’ve followed her for many years and hope that she is genuinely ok.
I’m sure she’s fine. She’s been posting and commenting on both the Westholme accounts, just not anything personal

Reactions: 2
I would like to see her come back. I unfollowed her because of the ketones stuff but checked back in on her once in a while. I don’t want to try to refollow her whilst she’s private. Nikki, come back and be the old you. But leave the dated hair and make up behind yeh 🤗

Reactions: 9
Mrs Broon went on a downhill spiral when she started promoting the ketone pish. She used to slag other influencers and personally I found it rather entertaining but in the the end her interior account turned into a cat account. She certainly lost her way.

Reactions: 6
I really think that people buy from westholme because of Nikki, not the stuff. I bet she sees a bit of a dip in sales after her taking a personal step back.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s all got just a bit too personal for her because she became unlikeable and doesn’t like criticism. Completely fair enough that she’s decided to be more private and professional, she’s over shared and now people are discussing things she hasn’t publicised herself (ie. her house sale)! But you can’t have it both ways! She’s said before how her social media has helped her to launch her interiors business, she won’t continue to grow it if she stops sharing anything personal. People buy from her because they are influenced by her influencer profile... not cos they want a bland vase they could pick up much cheaper elsewhere.

Reactions: 11
Is she just not posting anymore?
(I don’t follow so can’t see)

Reactions: 1
Thankfully I'm on TL as otherwise I wouldn't have a clue why she had disappeared or that her house was for sale etc. I would've been worried that something had happened to her or her family. As others have commented above, she's removed all of her highlights and anything personal from the page so she's moving back to making it more business focused. Personally I don't care much about interiors so it's not for me anymore.

Reactions: 10
The house is still up for sale, doesn’t look as if it’s under offer or anything either. If you look at other properties in the area for a similar price, there are some absolutely stunning houses in beautiful locations on there.... I don’t think her house is going to sell at that price....

Reactions: 8
Had a nose at her house online. The shower room looks horrible round the base of the shower cabinet and why the silicon (wonky at that 😂) all the way round the floor 🤷🏼‍♀️ The other thing that bugged me was the bedroom, the lights seem off. One seems to be fully in the strip of colour where the other is 3/4 in and 1/4 out

Attachments

• Wow
Had a nose at her house online. The shower room looks horrible round the base of the shower cabinet and why the silicon (wonky at that 😂) all the way round the floor 🤷🏼‍♀️ The other thing that bugged me was the bedroom, the lights seem off. One seems to be fully in the strip of colour where the other is 3/4 in and 1/4 out
I think a lot of what they do to the house is a bit of a DIY job by old ChipBoard Features.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The house is still up for sale, doesn’t look as if it’s under offer or anything either. If you look at other properties in the area for a similar price, there are some absolutely stunning houses in beautiful locations on there.... I don’t think her house is going to sell at that price....
I had a nosy in her area on rightmove and you’re right, the houses look incredible for that price range. Nikki’s garden is the selling point, the rest of the house is very My Fat Gypsy Wedding 😬 If she needs to sell rather than wants to sell, she’s gonna make a hell of a loss and drop the price!

I agree, I'd have to repaint to make the lights the same .... but then whoever buys it will likely redecorate throughout anyhow

Reactions: 5
It’s such a tiny thing but every time she shows the make up room my teeth are on edge at the picture hanging where one edge is over the wall 😝 it’s not aesthetically pleasing and not something I would expect from an interior expert 🤣
The more you look at the house, the more things you can spot that are just a bit off.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.