Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could this be mystery solved as to why she has been so quiet, trip to Italy???
Such a sly snake
How can she do this to her followers
Makes my blood boil
Hiding it all now because of tattle
If you hadn’t been soo shady Nicki you wouldn’t be on here you stuck up cow

Reactions: 3
I did wonder this a few days ago!!
No. If you look further down that Instagram page you can see the exact same image shared back in January and prior to that - it’s not a new photo!!! It was from when they went to Italy last year after the cat died.

Such a sly snake
How can she do this to her followers
Makes my blood boil
Hiding it all now because of tattle
If you hadn’t been soo shady Nicki you wouldn’t be on here you stuck up cow
It’s an old photo. She’s not in Italy.

Reactions: 6
No. If you look further down that Instagram page you can see the exact same image shared back in January and prior to that - it’s not a new photo!!! It was from when they went to Italy last year after the cat died.

It’s an old photo. She’s not in Italy.
My mistake sorry, I thought the nails looked different

Reactions: 1
Oh how I laugh! Nicolas family wealth & how she grew a business. I have laughed for many a year at Instagram & then seen it made this Tattle !! Oh the husband DIY too. My Ex can tell u a thing about his uselessness offshore. Lol!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh how I laugh! Nicolas family wealth & how she grew a business. I have laughed for many a year at Instagram & then seen it made this Tattle !! Oh the husband DIY too. My Ex can tell u a thing about his uselessness offshore. Lol!!
Ooh, tell us more .... we're all ears 👂

• Heart
Dont tease us ...share the T☕ please

• Heart
Seeing duck all from her. I must be personna non gratia 🤪 lucky me!
It’s nothing remotely interesting. Their garden was photographed for an article in some never been heard of before decorating magazine. Yawn. It’s not exactly the front cover of Vouge!!!! And she would have approached them herself to ask if they wanted to use the garden for photos. Borrrrrrrring.

• Haha
I hope she’s not cleared all her highlights and been non existent on insta for the sake of that magazine 😂 interiors version of the big issue!

• Haha
I hope she’s not cleared all her highlights and been non existent on insta for the sake of that magazine 😂 interiors version of the big issue!
No I think by the look of it, she’s trying to get back to the house/garden being a selling point for them as a business - so I guess maybe she’s realised that having videos of her pissed up and ranting about trolls or tattle or whatever probably wasn’t the best!!!!
House is still on the market and doesn’t look like it’s gone under offer as yet either.....

Reactions: 7
No I think by the look of it, she’s trying to get back to the house/garden being a selling point for them as a business - so I guess maybe she’s realised that having videos of her pissed up and ranting about trolls or tattle or whatever probably wasn’t the best!!!!
House is still on the market and doesn’t look like it’s gone under offer as yet either.....
Wow it’s not shifting is it. I did wonder if she’d do a big come back when she moved into her new palace, I kinda hope she does.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.