Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See Nicki has updated her Instagram bio..
She’s now a property developer
And no longer that “mad woman” behind Westholme Interiors- she’s the founder & the director!!!!

Reactions: 4
Not stories. It’s her bio on Instagram
She’s also changed up and removed some of the highlights on her Instagram- she’s got rid of all the keytones ones/the lip combos/hair etc the ones where she was drunk at magic Mike/drunk ranting about the trolls/the one talking about the affiliate links etc
Looks like she’s trying to strip all of the personal stuff out and it just be an interiors/home development account

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if she wants to be taken seriously in the world of interiors and cats, Ketones shite, stories of her pouring wine into a Disney glass and GRWM videos weren't helping.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she's had it a while too. That's a lot of posts!
Yeah like she’s quite right to have a personal account.

I definitely think she’s going to step away from sharing all the personal stuff on the Westholme accounts - she’s literally stripped out all the personal things from it, even the highlight she had for the dead cat has gone, all the drunk videos she had have gone, all the make up/hair stuff has gone.

Reactions: 3
Yeah like she’s quite right to have a personal account.

I definitely think she’s going to step away from sharing all the personal stuff on the Westholme accounts - she’s literally stripped out all the personal things from it, even the highlight she had for the dead cat has gone, all the drunk videos she had have gone, all the make up/hair stuff has gone.
Feel a bit gutted she’s taken a step back! Although she lost her way a bit recently, I still did really like her and enjoy her content. Her Simon Webbe highlight has gone too 😭

She has obv taken the huff about what has been mentioned here, which I guess is fair enough. It’s probs not nice to read. But if she is going to step back and not bring her personality to the account anymore, then I will have to unfollow. I only ever followed and stayed for her personality

Reactions: 11
Feel a bit gutted she’s taken a step back! Although she lost her way a bit recently, I still did really like her and enjoy her content. Her Simon Webbe highlight has gone too 😭

She has obv taken the huff about what has been mentioned here, which I guess is fair enough. It’s probs not nice to read. But if she is going to step back and not bring her personality to the account anymore, then I will have to unfollow. I only ever followed and stayed for her personality
She’s just totally confused as to what she is/wants to be online.

she’s very much gone down the route of being an “influencer” - over sharing online and doing daily instagram stories. It completely deviated from being about her work & professional life. She just needs to understand that you cannot lay your whole life out online like that and not get any negativity. It just doesn’t work like that. And particularly when her behaviour of late had been nothing short of crazy. The whole dead cat debacle, the ketones nonsense, the never ending drunk ramblings and hangover chat, the not so subtle tattle chat and the fact that she has made it so obvious that she’s been reading these threads and participating in them. I think she just kind of got sucked into the drama.
I’ve said it before - I liked Nicki. I thought she was funny and genuine and I liked that she seemed to take the piss out of the other idiot influencers. I found her endearing and I genuinely enjoined her content. She needs to go back to that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not sure about anyone else but I was quite looking forward to seeing if the cats used the overpriced 💩 collector.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure about anyone else but I was quite looking forward to seeing if the cats used the overpriced 💩 collector.
Yes! I had forgotten about that! I’m sure she said it would take a few weeks for them to get used to it and then she would update. I can’t imagine it’s the sort of thing you could send back 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.