Westholme Interiors #3 Nicki Brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought the house in 2015 for £810,000 and has put it up for sale at £650,000 thats a canny big loss

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She bought the house in 2015 for £810,000 and has put it up for sale at £650,000 thats a canny big loss
Plus the refurbishment costs. 🙁 I wouldn't wish it on anyone. That said perhaps their next property will be similar price comparison. I looked up my last house a few days ago, it's currently valued 25-30% than 10 years ago in Aberdeenshire.

Reactions: 3
No I think by the look of it, she’s trying to get back to the house/garden being a selling point for them as a business - so I guess maybe she’s realised that having videos of her pissed up and ranting about trolls or tattle or whatever probably wasn’t the best!!!!
House is still on the market and doesn’t look like it’s gone under offer as yet either.....
I think you’re on the money here, taking a step back while house is on the market and will come back once it’s sold. She’s effectively said in one of her stories today she is taking a step back and will more than likely return in future, so it makes sense. Maybe keeping the house ‘private’ as such has been advised to try and get a sale as it’s not exactly a selling point for buyers to have their potential new property plastered all over social media in her drunken stories etc

Reactions: 5
She posted a story late at night on Saturday but deleted it before I opened it 😂 must have put it on the wrong account whilst on the wine 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Her luxury rental apartment in "rutherston" aberdeen also has not got any tenants, aspc is advertising it now
I suspect things are not going as well with the rental and the sale as she had hoped

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Goodness...and with the lack of rental with the Italian property, times have definitely been tough!

Reactions: 3
I see on companies house they are winding up the Westholme Interiors business 🤨 I wonder what is going on!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
They are in trouble......

Told ya.

selling the house was the very obvious result of them being in financial trouble.
Yeh I think they must be! That interiors business was never a good idea though was it? It’s completely overpriced for what it actually is.
I bet that’s why she’s not using her page anymore; she will have been too embarrassed to say.

Reactions: 7
Yeh I think they must be! That interiors business was never a good idea though was it? It’s completely overpriced for what it actually is.
I bet that’s why she’s not using her page anymore; she will have been too embarrassed to say.
Yup. It’s been going down the tubes for a long while now. I’ve no don’t that in the next few weeks the Westholme Interiors Instagram pages will be gone completely as will their website. It’s game over.

Reactions: 5
I see on companies house they are winding up the Westholme Interiors business 🤨 I wonder what is going on!
There’s a notice of compulsory strike off. That’s there and is automatic because they’ve not filed accounts that were due on 31 March 21

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There’s a notice of compulsory strike off. That’s there and is automatic because they’ve not filed accounts that were due on 31 March 21
Well yes. But considering Nicki is an accountant, it’s fair to assume this isn’t in error or something that’s just been forgotten about or missed accidentally.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.